Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 offers the quick and easy way to protect yourself from online threats without all the hassle. Block online spies, snoops, trackers and trojans with our powerful Tracking Blockers and AntiSpyware platforms.
From malware and Trojans to spies and identity theft, Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 gives you the protection you need to live the life you want. It reliably protects you against all threats from viruses, worms, trojans, rootkits, phishings, adware, spyware, bots, and dangerous “drive-by” downloads.
Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 includes Network Protection that scans not only your files and folders, but also the ones you share with others. This way you don’t ever spread or receive malware.
This user-friendly antivirus solution offers easy installation, automated scans, intuitive interfaces. Also the one-click repair and a gaming mode that suspends notifications. Moreover it can protect your precious memories and sensitive documents with 5 GB of safe, secure online backup.
This Antivirus by Avira is built upon some of the most powerful security technologies in the world. That technology is trusted by millions of users and consistently earns the praise of independent reviewing platforms.
Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 Protection:
- Advanced Real-Time Protection. With Avira Protection Cloud detection technology.
- Enhanced Network Drive Protection. Malware scanning for shared folders.
- Anti Ad/Spyware. Shuts out online spies and annoying adware.
- Website Safety Advisor. Rates the safety of all sites in your search results.
- Advanced Web Protection. Intercepts malicious websites before they load.
- Browser Tracking Blocker. Stops companies from recording your web activities.
- Social Networks. Extends parental supervision to Facebook and other social media.
Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 Extras:
- Secure Backup. 5 GB of safe, secure online storage.
- Security for Android. Call/SMS filtering, phone finder and privacy guard.
- Gamer Mode. Suspends unnecessary notifications during games and movies.
- Free Support. Support from Avira’s friendly and knowledgeable Support Technicians.
- Quick Removal eliminates viruses in one click.
- Generic Repair removes all traces of infection automatically.
- Rescue System jumpstarts your PC in an emergency.
Changes in Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 15.0.2010.2003:
- Changed reputation scan factor.
Changes in Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 15.0.2010.1996:
- Added reputation scans and updated the sensor rules.
- Improved the reputation scan mode.
- Changed reputation scan factor.
Changes in Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 15.0.2009.1991:
- Added reputation scans and updated sensor rules.
Changes in Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 15.0.2009.1960:
- Removed the surveys from Antivirus.
- Improved the false positive handling (step 2).
- Fixed broken links/variables on webguard blocking pages.
Changes in Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 15.0.2008.1934:
- Handling of false positives has been improved.
- Scanning and detection improvements.
- Improved the integration into the new Avira Security product.
Changes in Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 15.0.2008.1920:
- Correction of the scan concerning files that were not correctly quarantined.
- Antivirus was adapted to new remediation measures.
Changes in Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 15.0.2007.1910:
- Remediation interface change.
Changes in Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 15.0.2006.1902:
- Using a new remediation API.
- Occasional scan error after the scan window is closed.
- Irregular reboot request prior to an Antivirus update.
Changes in Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 15.0.2006.1895:
- Bug Fix: Using a new remediation API.
Changes in Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 15.0.2005.1889:
- Fixed a possible crash of an Antivirus process.
Changes in Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 15.0.2005.1882:
- Automatically update outdated Avira Clients.
Changes in Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 15.0.2005.1866:
- New manual and banner for the revised Rescue System.
- A new remediation API will be used.
- Fixed a possible licmgr process crash.
- The automatic blocking of the Media Creation Tool has been fixed.
- Fixed occasionally update cache errors.
Changes in Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 15.0.2004.1825:
- The antivirus protection occasionally requires a restart after an upgrade from Internet Security Suite to Prime.
- The Real-Time scanner service often crashes after a computer restart.
Changes in Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 15.0.2003.1821:
- Vulnerability fix- Privilege Escalation/DOS by abusing SymLink.
- Antivirus needs less restarts on Server 2008 R2.
- Improved caching in the realtime protection.
- Added an option for hidden scans.
- Fixed the OnAccess Guard Bug while scanning files in Network Share.
Changes in Avira Antivirus Pro 2020 15.0.2002.1755:
- The antivirus program requires fewer restarts on Server 2008 R2.
- Improved LNK support in system repair.
- Fixed potential BSOD due to a driver.
Changes in Avira Antivirus Pro 2019 15.0.1912.1683:
- Fixed scanner freeze on URL Proxy request.
Changes in Avira Antivirus Pro 2019 15.0.1911.1660:
- Fixed: The Avira Updater requests a restart if the tmp file exists and the process is executed with it.
- Fixed: The virus check depends on the index WinHttpGetProxyForUrl.
Changes in Avira Antivirus Pro 2019 15.0.1911.1648:
- Start a cloud scan when copying to USB.
- System freeze and updater issue solved.
- Fixed possible blue screen problems due to the Minifilter driver.
- Added missing detection name in the new on-demand scanner for DeepScan detections.
Changes in Avira Antivirus Pro 2019 15.0.1910.1613:
- New Enhanced Offline Heuristics
- New USB File Cloud Scan
- Refactoring in Web Protection
- Complete the Tasks related to the Enhanced Offline Heuristics & USB File Cloud Scan
- As Pro user with Web Protection installed and active, surf as usual through the web and see if there are significant performance hits or other unexpected behavior
- Check if there are any crashes or performance issues
What’s new in Avira Antivirus Pro 15.0.1909.1590:
- Fixed the bypassing of Antivirus Self Protection.
- Fixed the memory leak in avipbb.sys.
Homepage – https://www.avira.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit or 64-bit).
Size: 198 MB