CleanCenter is a user-friendly application developed to free up disk space by deleting junk files that are no longer used by any software on your system.
Even the least experienced user can easily remove junk files with this tool. Just select the drives to be cleaned, then scan the system for more than 60 types of junk files. Then click the ‘Clean Now’ button.
As easy as that! While your system is being scanned for useless data, you can see how much space you will gain. Features include an option to scan without deleting, allowing you to preview the results as well as an option to select the drives and/or folders to be included in the scan.
The list of filters, that determines which files should be considered as “junk” is editable by the user, and you can also add your custom filters. The files can optionally be deleted to the recycle bin, allowing you to recover them if needed.
Unlike many other programs this system cleaner will let you choose which drive to clean, which file types to search for and whether to delete them or not. You can also select Fail-Safe option to move junk files to the Recycled Bin! Additionally this wizard will help you clean cookies and the temp folder on your hard drives. It supports all Windows.
- Supports 60+ types of junk files
- Many other options to clean Windows temp folders
- Supports Clean Windows Registry
- Check for the latest version when you are online
- Easy to Install/Uninstall
- Simple and easy to use interface
Changes in CleanCenter 2.30:
- Tested: Support Windows 8
- Improve: Optimize codes for scan engine.
- Improve: Will run with less memory than before.
Homepage – https://www.cleancenter.net
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8,
- Server 2003, 2008.
Size: 1.62 MB