LastPass Password Manager 4.111.0
LastPass Password Manager is a free password management program that makes web browsing easier and more secure. It is available as a plugin for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and Safari.
LastPass has the tools to help you follow best security practices, with a unique, strong password for every account. The software also allows you to easily create a LastPass account and import your existing passwords.
Password Manager also supports password generation, site sharing and site logging. Passwords are protected by a master password and are encrypted locally and are synchronized to any other browser. Moreover, this program has a form filler that automates password entering and form filling.
Furthermore, the program does more than remember your passwords. Keep track of other important information and simplify your online life.
LastPass Password Manager Features:
- Auto-pilot for all your passwords. The app removes obstacles, letting you get back to the things you love most.
- Log in and go. Once you save a password in LastPass, you’ll always have it when you need it; logging in is fast and easy.
- Simplify online shopping. When you’re ready to make a purchase, your profile will fill all your payment and shipping details for you.
- Generate strong passwords. The built-in password generator creates long, randomized passwords that protect against hacking.
- Store digital records. Insurance cards, memberships, Wi-Fi passwords… keep all your notes safe and easy to find.
- Share effortlessly. Some things shouldn’t be sent in a text. Conveniently and safely share passwords and notes with anyone.
- Prepare for the unknown. Let trusted friends and family access your LastPass account in the event of an emergency or crisis.
LastPass Premium Edition
This Password Manager offers a premium subscription (for only $1 per month). That includes iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone, Windows Mobile, WebOS and Symbian applications, enhanced support, multi-factor authentication and no advertisements. Protect yourself against phishing scams, online fraud, and malware.
LastPass Enterprise Edition
Offers true Single Sign On capability to your organization. It allows your users a simple and secure method to login to both websites and applications. It is browser neutral, and platform agnostic. Powerful centralized administration tools allow you to manage, control, and audit end user actions.
Changes in v4.110. – Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Safari (2023-02-23):
- Fixed an issue in which Free users would encounter a misleading error message, “LastPass couldn’t save your password. Try again.” when attempting to add or update a vault item within a shared folder. Now, Free users encounter a message, “It looks like you don’t have permission to write to this shared folder” when attempting to manage a shared folder item.
- Fixed an issue in which the matching sites count in the LastPass browser extension would reflect an incorrect number when switching between sites in two different browsers.
Changes in v4.108.1 – Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Safari (2023-02-02):
- Fixed an issue in which LastPass users (enabled with federated login using PingFederate) were unable to log in to LastPass using the Chrome web browser. As a temporary workaround, these impacted federated login users were able to access LastPass using Firefox until they received this current version (v4.108.1) containing a resolution.
Changes in v4.107.1 – Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera (2023-01-25):
- Updated the default password length from 12 to 16 characters in the secure password generator.
- Fixed an issue that caused users with enabled identities to have an inconsistent experience. Previously, when an identity was actively being used, both the vault and browser extension toolbar would continue to show all vault items (instead of filtering by items that applied to the identity. However, the in-field LastPass icon (save + fill feature) would filter the vault items for the identity (as expected), resulting in the appearance that the autofill functionality was not working properly.
- Improvements were made to ensure the new extension menu and new save + fill features are working co-dependently.
- Fixed an issue in which search results were not returned when the Advanced extension setting “Search within secure notes” was disabled.
- Fixed an issue with inconsistent behavior when editing multiple vault items simultaneously. As a result, the previous editing functionality has been restored, and users will now see a separate browser tab of their vault open for each item with the Edit pane displayed.
- Fixed an issue in which the “Reused password” alert was inaccurately displayed to users when a new site password (with a securely generated password) was saved to the vault.
- Fixed an issue in which the Launch feature for some site password entries was not automatically logging users into their accounts.
Changes in v4.106.0 – Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, IE, Safari (2022-12-19):
- LastPass users can now choose to allow LastPass to offer automatic filling of address and payment card information on web forms. Users can manage these two new Notification settings within their LastPass browser extension preferences.
- LastPass Teams and LastPass Business users who generate TOTP codes from their desktop vault (to sign into third-party apps and websites) will now see that the TOTP code automatically populates in the site’s “one-time passcode” field. If the generated code expires before it has been submitted on the site (expires every 30 seconds), then the new TOTP code is automatically generated and filled into site’s “one-time passcode” field. This new functionality only applies to sites stored in the user’s vault that have a password and secret key stored.
Homepage – https://www.lastpass.com
Size: 96.7 MB