Movavi Slideshow Maker is one of the easiest ways to create a video slideshow from your pictures, movies and sound. Also you will able to enhance it with various transitions and effects, with the help of this powerful tool. You can process as many photos, videos, and music tracks as you like.
The program lets create a personalized video slideshow. It’s the perfect gift to convey your emotions, preserve unique vacation and family holiday memories for a lifetime. Celebrate a friend’s birthday or wedding, or celebrate your children’s graduation. Use captions and voice-over to tell your unique story.
This Movavi Software allows you to build a personal brand on social media and expand your influence. Tell customers more about your business and products and gain more profit and loyalty. Upload to YouTube, Vimeo, or Google Drive right from the application.
Movavi Slideshow Maker Features:
- Choose “easy mode” for fast slideshow creation in just 3 easy steps, or “full feature mode” for access to lots of advanced features.
- Import still photos and videos in any popular format.
- Insert animated transitions between different sections of your photo movie.
- Enhance image quality with just one click, fine-tune color parameters, rotate frames, and cut unwanted segments from your slideshow.
- Add your own music to match the mood of your video, or choose from the library of soundtracks included with the program.
- Automatically adjust your slideshow to the rhythm of the music.
- Overlay voiceover via microphone.
- Add titles, apply filters and special effects.
- Save your work in any popular format or prepare your slideshows for uploading using the special export presets for social networks.
What’s New in Movavi Slideshow Maker 8.0 (October 24, 2021)
- The awesome audio enhance button will make your audio crisp in no time – automatically! No need to look for additional audio software to make it perfect. Now you can shoot video even in a noisy or windy environment and be sure that the output audio will still be great.
- There’s no cool update without cool new effects! Meet the new Flanger and Distortion audio effects. Try them now and enjoy new ways to modify voice, music, and other sounds.
- Working with audio effects is now a lot easier – all thanks to the fresh new look of the audio effects window. Each effect is now a separate tile with its own corresponding icon. To add an effect, just drag it to the clip on the timeline.
- This new panel on the right-hand part of the timeline will let you ensure the overall sound in your project is neither too quiet nor too loud.
- Additional export settings. Now you can ensure optimum export results.
- Tooltips. All features include tips for ease of use.
- Motion tracking for titles and stickers. More elements now sync with your footage as it moves on.
- 8 transitions with sound for creative videos.
- Change the speed of your video without audio distortion.
- Adding a vertical file to a project. If the project’s settings don’t match the aspect ratio of the file, change the project’s settings in one click.
- Hotkeys for audio recording. Press CTRL + R/Cmd + R to start audio recording.
What’s New in Movavi Slideshow Maker 7.2.1 (March 24, 2021)
- Motion tracking. Place a mask on the object to highlight or conceal it in motion.
- The editor now fits 720-pixel-high screens.
What’s New in Movavi Slideshow Maker 7.0.1 (December 2, 2020)
- Fixed some issues of the last update.
What’s New in Movavi Slideshow Maker 7.0 (October 19, 2020):
- Add transitions to the clips on the overlay track, not just on the main video track.
- You can open the last project that was edited in manual mode when you launch the program.
- In the Slideshow Wizard, you can choose a theme that includes only your favorite transitions.
- 10 color adjustment effects. Turn your video into a Hollywood movie with new color templates.
- Add transitions to all clips or set the duration of all photo clips in the new Transition Wizard window.
- When you crop a video, the quality is no longer impacted.
What’s New in Movavi Slideshow Maker 6.7.0 (August 27, 2020):
- You can group files by type in the Media bin.
- Editing text in titles is now clearer and more friendly.
- The Preview tab in the Slideshow Wizard is a bit more compact.
- The program used to sometimes crash, when you tried to add a video in Slideshow Wizard.
Homepage – https://www.movavi.com/slideshow-maker/
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 75.3 MB