TMPGEnc KARMA Plus is a video file management and hardware encoding software. Sort, search, classify, play, and even compare your digital video with easy-to-use tools and controls!
TMPGEnc KARMA Plus lets you simply and rapidly categorize your video files just by a drag ‘n drop. In addition to the main preview window, 3 other sub-views are also available allowing the playback of several videos at a time, or for conveniently finding a particular scene quickly.
You can transfer video to a different playback window from any of the sub-views. And, when used on a dual monitor, provides an orderly environment for viewing and management where one monitor displays the library catalog and the other plays back the selected content in full screen.
TMPGEnc KARMA Plus will help you easily manage and play the videos from your collection!
Just drag ‘n drop to simply and rapidly categorize your files.
In TMPGEnc KARMA.. Plus 2, your video files can be managed by adding categories. Since the registered files (clips) in TMPGEnc KARMA.. Plus 2 are listed and displayed, you can finish the classification just by dragging files into the category panel where you want.
So you won’t need to add tags or drag into a tiny space, you can just drag clips from the top to the bottom or the bottom to the top. You can freely specify the categories which display in the library panels located at the top and bottom, so it is possible to display the same category with different sorting in both library panels. This application does not move or copy the actual files, which allows you to classify your own files very rapidly.
This TMPGEnc dedicated application can centrally manage browsing, searching, classification, comparison, and more of many movie files saved on your computer.
In addition, this version supports H.264/AVC and H.265/HEVC hardware encoding by using Intel Quick Sync Video, NVIDIA NVENC and AMD Media SDK (VCE) technologies.
TMPGEnc KARMA Plus 2 supports the latest Input Formats.
TMPGEnc KARMA.. Plus 2 natively supports a wide variety of time-tested and recent formats from MPEG-1/2, H.264/AVC, AVI, WMV, MOV to WebM and Ogg, etc.
H.265/HEVC Input Support.
Now supports importing the “H.265/HEVC” format which is the successor to H.264/AVC and is the latest video compression standard. You can directly import and playback the format which the adoption will be expanding in the future.
MXF Container Support.
Now supports importing MXF containers, which are mainly used in the professional market. TMPGEnc KARMA.. Plus 2 can also analyze and let you choose a multi-structured video file. Thus, you can import video and audio streams incorporated with an MXF container without any difficulties.
10-bit 4:4:4 H.264/AVC Input Support.
TMPGEnc KARMA.. Plus 2 is capable of importing the H.264/AVC High Intra 4:4:4 profile. You can playback the high profile H.264/AVC files natively in the internal player.
XAVC S Input Support.
Supports importing and directly editing using the high quality video 4K/HD video format “XAVC S” which is advocated by Sony. You can directly import and watch a XAVC S camera recording high quality movie.
WebM (VP8/9) / Ogg Input Support.
Supports WebM and Ogg (Video: Theora Audio: Vorbis) input. Both are open source video formats and focus on high quality video with low file sizes, and are mainly used for playing on Android devices (WebM) and Web browsers. TMPGEnc KARMA.. Plus 2 further supports importing VP9 WebM file.
Simple Audio File Input Support
This version is capable of importing and playing a simple audio file such as a FLAC, MP3 or AAC file. Of course, an embedded picture in the audio file is also displayed in the player if it exists.
Title / Multi Stream Analyzer
A MPEG-2 TS, MXF file or PGMX file sometimes contains a multi-structured video file (containing several video and audio streams) or video where there are resolution changes mid-flow. TMPGEnc KARMA.. Plus 2 allows you to analyze such files anytime and choose an arbitrary title displayed by the analyzer.
You practically don’t even need to install external CODECs. You can handle or playback without needing any knowledge of these formats. Furthermore, you can select a specific import title clip within a TS or MXF file. And by using the thumbnail preview, you can verify the content beforehand and avoid any mistakes.
Changes in TMPGEnc KARMA..Plus 126.96.36.199 – Dec 14, 2021:
- Improved: H.265/HEVC 8K encoding is now supported by all implemented hardware encoders (Intel Media SDK/AMD Media SDK/NVENC).
* This function requires a supported GPU and a supported driver installed in the environment.
- Fixed: The Intel Media SDK Hardware decoder for H.265/HEVC was not available in Intel UHD Graphics 770 environments.
- Fixed: Could not import certain MXF files via the MPEG file reader.
- Fixed: The size of the scroll bar thumb became too small when the number of clips in the library was large.
- Other corrections.
Changes in TMPGEnc KARMA..Plus 188.8.131.52 – July 14, 2021:
- Fixed: The output video would be corrupted when outputting an H.265/HEVC Main 10 video with the Intel Media SDK Hardware encoder on an Intel Ice Lake Core or later CPU environment.
- Other corrections.
- Supports IPv6 license activation.
Changes in TMPGEnc KARMA..Plus 184.108.40.206 – April 8, 2021:
- Fixed: Could not launch the application in environments where the Visual C++ 2019 runtime was not installed.
- Fixed: Data was not output correctly when the PNG format was selected in the [Save Current Frame as Image File] option.
- Other corrections.
Changes in TMPGEnc KARMA..Plus 220.127.116.11 – October 8, 2020:
- Improved: Could not correctly import an audio stream where the size of DecoderConfigDescriptor stored in the MP4 audio track is incorrect via the MPEG Reader.
- Fixed: Occasionally could not decode video correctly via the NVDEC Decoder in an NVIDIA GeForce driver ver.456.38 or newer installed environment.
- Other corrections.
Changes in TMPGEnc KARMA..Plus 18.104.22.168 – March 31, 2020:
- Improved: Occasionally some decoded video frames were duplicated when importing certain invalid H.264/AVC video streams recorded on Insta360 EVO.
- Fixed: NVENC could not be selected for the H.264/AVC encoder in an NVIDIA Geforce Driver Ver.445.75 install environment.
Changes in TMPGEnc KARMA..Plus 22.214.171.124 – April 3, 2019:
- Improved: Optimized the standard player and overall window display speed.
Homepage – http://tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (only 64-bit).
Size: 179 MB