MyPhoneExplorer is a free and useful program with the help of which you can administer its SonyEricsson or Android phone simply.
Connect your phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you’ll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact software.
Since it’s first appearance this Phone Explorer evolved into the most popular freeware tool for SE-phones and is constantly extended by new features.
Since version 1.8 MyPhoneExplorer supports also Android-based phones (connected via WiFi, USB cable or Bluetooth).
Install the application, connect your mobile phone and perform different actions. You wil able to edit contacts (from both SIM and Phone memory), send SMS messages faster from its interface using your computer keyboard.
Also you can manage and edit appointments, notes or alarms, move data from your SD Card to your PC (photos), backup your phone data and so on.
- Sending messages directly from your desktop
- Accept and control calls on your PC
- View notifications on your desktop
- Comfortable backup-wizzard
- Photo-Sync: transfer your photos from your phone to the PC with a single click
- File-Sync: keep complete folder structures in sync with PC, highly customizable
- Mirror your phones screen to desktop, via USB-cable you even can remote control the phone
- Remote keyboard: use your regular PC keyboard to type text on your phone
- Access to the clipboard of the phone
- and alot more…
Datasync with several targets
Its often required to keep data in sync with other databases. Because of this MyPhoneExplorer is able to sync the data of the phone with the most popular PIM suites. MyPhoneExplorer does support:
- Outlook since Version 2003
- Lotus Notes
- Tobit David
- vCard-File and iCal-File
- internal Sync-Database (f.e. to keep several phones in sync)
Before MyPhoneExplorer does edit the data in the database or in the phone he will present you the planned actions. This will prevent from sync accidents very effective.
Changes in MyPhoneExplorer 2.1 (2023-10-09):
- Drag&Drop support for calendar
- Autocomplete in the appointment dialog based on existing appointments
- better DualSIM-support, used SIM-card is shown for call lists and SMS messages
- DualMessenger storage is supported now in filebrowser
- better backup-restore, local calendars are now also restored
- several dialogs are confirmed automatically if the phone is connected via USB-cable (f.e. Textinput, Screen mirroring)
- Contact-edit-dialog revised
- Sync-support for Betterbird
- alot smaller changes and bugfixes
Changes in MyPhoneExplorer 2.0 (2022-09-19):
- Favorites bar on top left, put any feature you like into this section for quick access
- Duplicate search tool for contacts, organizer and notes
- new connection handling via qr-code
- possibility to handle multiple alarms per appointment
- added program settings for backup wizzard
- many small changes and bugfixes
Changes in MyPhoneExplorer 1.9.0 (2020-10-05):
- new feature: SMS Scheduler – with this you can send sms messages time delayed
- Dual-SIM support for dialing and sms delivery
- sync with Cardbook-Addon in Thunderbird
- calendar view updated (appointment colors in monthview, time line,…)
- Photosync was rewritten, now much faster
- much smaller changes and bugfixes
Homepage – https://www.fjsoft.at
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Android 4.0 and later