Automize 12 is the leader in cross platform Automation software. It allows you to schedule tasks and automate them. Scheduler tasks can run by the second or minute, or on a hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
Additional features include email notifications on task failure, FTP browsing, ZIP file viewer, extensive logging, remote task control and more. You can choose the task from one of the many categories and then customize it to your needs.
Automize contains several pre-configured tasks, not commonly found in other applications, this includes automated SQL database queries, support for MS Office tasks, CGI testing and more. All of them offer a simple template that you can customize. In addition, the chaining feature can run tasks in sequence or conditionally depending on exit codes.
Automize supports dynamic variables to achieve advanced automation tasks. The program is written in Java and therefore cross-platform compatible.
Automize 12 Features:
- Automate and execute tasks as well as other software programs and applications. No programming or script knowledge is required.
- Email Notification for all tasks based on task exit code.
- Dynamic variables are supported for most tasks. Most tasks also generate variables which can be used in other tasks. Create advanced automation solutions using our Automize tasks in conjunction with variables, directory/file monitors and our task chaining system.
- Command and Windows Command tasks can run your batch files, scripts or executable programs. It can also terminate them or obtain their exit codes for use in other Automize tasks.
- Chain Task Integrator includes Commands, database sql, check email, Ftp, Web downloads, send email, url spider downloads and monitors, telnet, ping, copy, print files etc.. Run multiple programs, commands, ftp, email, web downloads etc.. in sequence with options depending on Exit codes.
- Automate FTP to/from an intranet or internet server. Schedule ftp of files between your PC and the server and automatically rename the files based on current month, day or time if needed. Ftp supports wildcards. Transfer multiple files at once. Supports Ftp logging.
- Schedule downloads of your favorite sports, weather, news or entertainment web page from the internet. You can automate downloads to a local filename based on the current month, day, or time for archiving. Web downloads supports Proxy Authorization for folks behind proxy servers.
- Monitor websites for any updates. Downloads any modified web page.
- Check email and download email with attachments. Only messages meeting user set subject, date or sender conditions are downloaded.
- Schedule email messages with attachments to multiple recipients.
- Database SQL. Automatically send sql statements to databases. Monitor a database table for changes
- Replay your Telnet commands on a schedule. The Advanced Telnet task can wait for your commands to finish (by detecting the telnet prompt) before sending the next telnet command.
- Ping a server to check if it is up. Maintains uptime statistics for your server.
- Automate programs, tasks or batch files with command line arguments. Launch a schedule program and pass command line arguments and start/working directory information to it.
- Zip files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
- Copy files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes
- Automate Microsoft Office products: Schedule a MS Access, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint macro or other commandline startup switch. You can also schedule an Access macro and compact or repair the database.
- Print document files or delete files on schedule
- Monitor directory tree for changes
- Alarms, message reminders
Changes in Automize 12.16:
- Security fixes
- FTP Commons – support active data port range
- Schedules bugfix: If schedule is moved to another folder, it would not be rescheduled until suspended/resumed or engine restart.
Changes in Automize 12.14:
- Java Mail updated to 1.6.2
- SFTP Mavrick library updated to version 1.7.40, release data 10/21/2021.
- Schedule Validator added. Runs every hour and verifies Schedule Next Run time is in future.
Changes in Automize 12.13:
- FTP & SFTP tasks – Delete option now outputs array variable –DeletedFiles.
- Windows GPG updated to 2.2.27 (released 01/11/2021) from 2.2.8. Need to use the full installer. Not this patch update!
- GPG – Failed to export private key.
Changes in Automize 12.12:
- Windows & Mac installers now bundled with Java 11.0.3. Java 11.0.3 supports Windows Server 2019.
- Encrypt Key Store – Some keys did not have identity field filled out.
- Encrypt Key Store – GPG Key generator now supports creating RSA-RSA key.
- Encrypt Key Store – Delete Key function did not work sometimes.
- New Windows Process Task released.
Changes in Automize 12.11:
- Email Profiles – Fix crash for new profiles in some cases.
Changes in Automize 12.10:
- Schedule Information Window – Produced empty file for some users.
- Ftp & FTP-J profiles – Startup Command now allows you to send multiple commands. Separate commands by [sep]. Example: pwd[sep]cwd /
- Added global variable ‘LastTaskSequenceRun’ which gives tasktitle of last Task Sequence Run.
- Added variables to each task: TaskFilePath , TaskParentFolderName, TaskParentFolderPath
Changes in Automize 12.09:
- SFTP browser – download error fix
- SFTP Mavrick library updated to version 1.7.27, release data 02/05/2020.
- Task Tab, Variables panel only loads 200 characters of each variable to prevent gui from freezing incase of large variables.
- EULA updated to reflect lesser amount of usage and register post data collected.
- Windows & Mac installers now bundled with JRE 11.03
Changes in Automize 12.08:
- Database SQL task supports variables for most fields.
- Usage data is not posted for license keys which exist in our database.
- Registration post does not include usage data.
Homepage – http://www.hiteksoftware.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit),
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019
- Mac OS X 10.11 and later (64bit).
Size: 57.6 MB