The Bat! 10 is a popular email client that allows to work with unlimited number of the mailboxes. Furthermore, it has powerful sorting filters, fully customizable message templates, Mail Dispatcher and many more other features.
The main task of the program is to secure protection of the correspondence from data theft and monitoring by third parties.
The Bat! 10 is able to handle an unlimited number of e-mail accounts and to process and store an unlimited number of messages.
The program offers a system of automatic message filtering, easy system of templates, message editor with the spell checker. And many other useful features.
The Bat! 10 protects your information using different methods. It includes the encryption of the message base on the hard drive and e-mail traffic encryption.
This email client protects your data through multiple encryption streams. It also ensures your correspondence stays private.
Finally, it protects confidential data by working without Web interfaces and without using global email providers that keep your messages in the cloud. The Bat! is perfect for work or at home. It has no restriction on the number of email accounts or messages you can have, high security and built-in features like automatic filters, templates, a spell-checker and more,
The Bat Features:
- Strong Encryption
- Backup and restore
- PGP, GnuPG and S/MIME support
- The own Address Book
- Message Parking
- Internal HTML Viewer
- Image Download Manager for background retrieval of HTML images
- Selective download
- Antivirus interface
- Safe handling of attached files
- ASLR and DEP
- 64-bit version
- Electronic discovery protection
- Easily import .mbox and other file formats from a variety of third party email clients.
- Sort email messages based on addressee or issue with Sorting Office.
- Quick and powerful search features allow for easy retrieval of archived messages.
- Smart Sorting Office
- Handy Message Templates
- Quick Templates
- Address Book features
- Address History
- Mail Synchronization
- Microsoft Exchange Connectivity
- Extended Support of National Codepages
- Convenient Message Dispatcher
- Multilanguage Interface
- Image Viewing
- Import Wizard
- IDN support
- RSS feed subscriptions
- “Option to run single CEF process at the Preferences | Applications page
- Sometimes, abandoned utility processes could stay after quitting the application
Changes in The Bat! 10.0.9 (2022-05-26):
- “Go Offline” button in the Restore dialog to help avoid automatic connection after restoring data on a new system
- Window size of Message Source Viewer was not restored on screen DPIs other that 96
- PDF files with non-ASCII characters in names could not be viewed
Changes in The Bat! 10.0.8 (2022-05-25):
- Inline PDF viewer
- Use multiple CEF processes to optimize HTML rendering
- /SingleCEF command line parameter to use CEF browser in the current process
Changes in The Bat! 10.0.4 (2022-05-18):
- Update CEF to version 101.0.15
- Automatically open system browser for Google’s OAUTH
- “Always use system browser for OAUTH authentication” option at the “Other options” page of the Preferences
- Tip Of the Day was not using proper tip file location
Changes in The Bat! 10.0 (2022-04-28):
- Calendar functionality
- Completely redesigned Address Book
- New component-based update system that allows installing updated components without the need of downloading entire installation packages
- Birthday event is added to the calendar after setting new birth date for a contact
- /OFFLINE and /ONLINE command line parameters to start/switch The Bat! into offline/online mode on start or while it’s running
- Read/Unread label in the Summary column
- User pictures are now round instead of rectangle in the Summary View
- Summary Column layout changed
- CEF was updated to v99.2.14
- Ctrl+Y now works as Redo in both HTML and MicroEd editors
- Customized toolbars and menus could misplace buttons
- Archive password was shown in the scheduler’s backup action listing
- Automatic list generation in HTML is now switched off (will be made optional in the future)
- Automatic switching into HTML editor by using text formatting was working incorrectly when multiple paragraphs were selected
Runs on any Windows PC and Windows tablets. Homepage – https://www.ritlabs.com
Size: 137 MB