MetaProducts Mass Downloader is a Windows download manager application that makes it easy to download video and audio streams, files from Internet sites at the maximum available speed.
Download resume is supported. Multiple channels technology significantly reduces download time.
Mass Downloader supports a wide range of downloads: from usual and secured (HTTPS) Web sites, FTP servers, Real Media and Microsoft Media stream servers. The support of stream protocols makes it simple to download stream video and audio for offline viewing.
Mass Downloader also allows you to browse Zip archives before loading them and to choose only the desired files to download. Mass Downloader has an excellent Internet Explorer-like user interface.
Mass Downloader allows you to download specific files by filename, which differs from Offline Explorer in that Offline Explorer lets you speed your way through downloading entire web sites. You can download and add MetaProducts Integration add-on for Mozilla FireFox, Netscape, SeaMonkey, Flock browsers extension.
Mass Downloader Features:
- HTTP, FTP, HTTPS protocol support
- The ability to preview ZIP-archives contents and load only the desired files
- Internal FTP Browser
- Download categories
- Cookies support
- Very fast and reliable file retrieval from the Web and FTP sites
- Maximum Internet connection bandwidth usage when loading several files parts simultaneously
- HTTP and SOCKS Proxy support
- Supports Drag-and-Drop links from Internet Browsers to the Main window and Drop Box, paste links from the Clipboard.
- Fully configurable user interface
- Can operate in the background
- You can schedule downloads
- Automatic dialer to connect your Internet Service Provider
- History of all loaded files allows you to easily find them on disk and to get additional server and download information
- Import incompletely downloaded files from other download managers
- The ability to work in an automatic mode
Changes in Mass Downloader 3.9.853 (8/12/2011):
- Added Google Chrome integration
- Updated FireFox integration
- Improved attempts to connect different RTSP ports via HTTP proxy
- Improved HTTPS finalization code to prevent possible hangups
- Improved PNM protocol support
- Bug Fix: Fixed RTSP downloads with long DESCRIBE section
- Bug Fix: Fixed internal server header issue when requesting parts of huge files
- Bug Fix: Fixed GZIP-related file errors
- Bug Fix: Fixed Windows Media via RTSP audio stream downloads
- Bug Fix: Fixed a rare FTP data retrieval error
Homepage – https://www.metaproducts.com
Size: 3.21 MB