Comodo Dragon – fast and versatile Internet Browser based on Chromium, infused with Comodo’s unparalleled level of Security! The Comodo Dragon has taken the latest Chromium technology and beefed it up in the one way necessary to make it the optimum Browser to use on today’s malware plagued Internet with superior security and privacy. The Comodo Dragon encompasses all of the best features of Chrome. It includes an important feature every user needs to use the Internet in total safety today. The interface looks pretty much the same like Chrome with tabs on top. A browser developed by a company that is best known for its firewall software can leave people feeling more secure about their Internet usage.
Comodo Dragon will pull up a bright-yellow caution message warning people that sending information may be unsafe when they are entering a Web site with an unstable security certificate. Also, Comodo Dragon does not send browsing information to a remote server.
Comodo Dragon is an aesthetically minimalist browser that is attractive, responsive, and secure. From the detachable tabs at the top of the screen to the bookmark-syncing option, it is impossible to instantly recognize where the “remix” takes place. The Help tab even redirects you to Google Chrome’s Help page and the Extensions tab redirects you to Google as well.
It also keeps Chrome’s incognito mode option, where all browsing information and cookies are deleted following the user’s Web session. Upon poking around the Options menu, there are a couple of visible differences: there are no location settings and Dragon does not present an option to send “usage statistics and crash reports to Google.”
Comodo Dragon is not only fast, but like Google Chrome, it is not strewn with numerous icons, leaving more room for Web viewing. For those who are extra cautious about their online security, or for those who are worried about Google’s data-mining, this fast browser is a great choice.
Features of Comodo Dragon:
• Improved Privacy over Chromium
• Easy SSL Certificate Identification
• Fast Website Access
• Greater Stability and Less Memory Bloat
• Incognito Mode Stops Cookies, Improves Privacy
• Prevents all Browser download tracking to ensure your privacy
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1.
Changes in Comodo Dragon 33:
– Dragon is based on Chromium 33.0.1750.112.
– Drag&Drop Add-on 2 version
– PrivDog Add-on 18.104.22.168 version
– Dragon imports data from IE during installation instead of importing from the default browser.
– Dragon internal URLs have duplicate entries in the suggestion box.
– Dragon is not relaunched during manual update on limited account (Windows Vista).
– The Google page translation service does not work in Dragon.
Size: 49.0 MB