Driver Genius 15 is a professional driver management tool features both driver management and hardware diagnostics. Driver Genius 15 provides such practical functions as driver backup, restoration, update and removal for computer users. With the driver backup function of Driver Genius, you can backup all drivers in your computer before reinstalling, and restore them with the driver restoration function after system reinstallation has been completed. This will dramatically save your time for driver installation during the system installation procedure, and you will no longer worry about where to find a driver. More than 100,000 device drivers have been selected in the database of Driver Genius, including Motherboard, Sound card, Video card, Network card, Modem, Mouse, Keyboard, Scanner, Printer and Digital devices etc.
With one click, Driver Genius 15 will work out all drivers that need updating. Besides, all drivers we offer are offical versions or WHQL versions, you can use them without any worries about compatiblity.
Driver Genius 15 can detect and quickly backup current working drivers to a zip file, self extracting file or an independent executable auto installer program. You no longer need install drivers one by one after rebuilding system. Just one click can install all your backed up drivers automatically. Driver Genius can save much time especially when installing drivers on multiple PC with the same hardware configuration.
There will be some disused drivers left in your system after changing hardware devices or updating drivers. Driver Genius can find these useless drivers and uninstall them quickly and completely. The hardware info tool can be used to display detailed information about your computer such as CPU, Motherboard, Video carad, Hard disk and so on.
Temperature monitor for CPU, GPU and HDD. High temperature can permanently damage your computer. Driver Genius can give alart or limit the CPU performance if your computer is overheated.
Driver Genius 15 Professional Features:
1. Find latest driver for your computer. One click to update all drivers.
2. Automatically check for driver updates, make your drivers are always up-to-date.
3. Quickly backs up drivers installed in the system. Free to backup all drivers now!
4. Package all drivers to an executable auto installer. One click to restore all drivers.
5. Remove invalid or useless drivers, improve system performance and stability.
6. New system information tool. Detailed hardware inventory.
7. Hardware temperature monitor. Protect your CPU, GPU and HDD.
8. Fully support for Windows 10. Upgrade/degrade your windows system easily.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32bit, 64bit).
Changes in Driver Genius 184.108.40.2066 – 30th June, 2015:
1. Improved driver update list interface layout.
2. Adjusted driver silent installation parameter.
3. Fixed the program may crash when backing up drivers in command line mode.
4. Fixed the sidebar button may lose response when clicking it.
5. Fixed the failed download task can’t be restarted.
6. Minor bug fixes.
Homepage – http://www.driver-soft.com
Size: 10.3 MB