Comodo Dragon is a fast and versatile Internet Browser based on Chromium technology, infused with Comodo’s unparalleled level of Security! That makes it the optimum Browser to use on today’s malware plagued Internet with superior security and privacy.
Comodo Dragon encompasses all of the best features of Chrome. Furthermore, it includes an important feature every user needs to use the Internet in total safety today. The interface looks pretty much the same like Chrome with tabs on top.
Comodo Dragon will pull up a bright-yellow caution message warning people that sending information may be unsafe when they are entering a Web site with an unstable security certificate. Comodo Dragon also does not send browsing information to a remote server.
Comodo Dragon is an aesthetically minimalist browser that is attractive, responsive, and secure. From the detachable tabs at the top of the screen to the bookmark-syncing option, it is impossible to instantly recognize where the “remix” takes place. The Help tab even redirects you to Google Chrome’s Help page. The Extensions tab redirects you to Google as well.
It also keeps Chrome’s incognito mode option, where all browsing information and cookies are deleted following the user’s Web session. Upon poking around the Options menu, there are a couple of visible differences. There are no location settings and Dragon does not present an option to send “usage statistics and crash reports to Google.”
This browser is not only fast, but like Google Chrome, it is not strewn with numerous icons, leaving more room for Web viewing. For those who are extra cautious about their online security, or for those who are worried about Google’s data-mining, this fast browser is a great choice.
- Improved Privacy over Chromium
- Easy SSL Certificate Identification
- Fast Website Access
- Greater Stability and Less Memory Bloat
- Incognito Mode Stops Cookies, Improves Privacy
- Prevents all Browser download tracking to ensure your privacy
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/ 8.1, Windows 10.
Changes in Comodo Dragon 184.108.40.2065:
- Updated to Chromium 50 code base.
- Added IP/DNS leakage detector feature. That helps you to see what information can be seen by the web sites that you visit. In these web sites, site owners, advertisers, widgets can track and collect these information.
- Added the disabling WebRTC as a built-in feature. Comodo Dragon helps users to enable and disable WebRTC by a built-in option. This feature now is listed under the Security section in Settings page.
Size: 53.5 MB