Comodo Dragon is a fast and versatile Internet Browser based on Chromium technology, infused with Comodo’s unparalleled level of Security!
That makes it the optimum Browser to use on today’s malware plagued Internet with superior security and privacy. Comodo Dragon also does not send browsing information to a remote server.
Comodo Dragon encompasses all of the best features of Chrome. Furthermore, it includes an important feature every user needs to use the Internet in total safety today. The interface looks pretty much the same like Chrome with tabs on top.
Comodo Dragon will pull up a bright-yellow caution message warning people that sending information may be unsafe when they are entering a website with an unstable security certificate.
Comodo Dragon is an aesthetically minimalist browser that is attractive, responsive, and secure. From the detachable tabs at the top of the screen to the bookmark-syncing option, it is impossible to instantly recognize where the “remix” takes place. The Help tab even redirects you to Google Chrome’s Help page. The Extensions tab redirects you to Google as well.
It also keeps Chrome’s incognito mode option, where all browsing information and cookies are deleted following the user’s Web session. Upon poking around the Options menu, there are a couple of visible differences. There are no location settings and Dragon does not present an option to send “usage statistics and crash reports to Google.”
For those who are extra cautious about their online security, or for those who are worried about Google’s data-mining, this fast browser is a great choice.
Comodo Dragon Features:
- Improved Privacy over Chromium
- Easy SSL Certificate Identification
- Fast Website Access
- Greater Stability and Less Memory Bloat
- Incognito Mode Stops Cookies, Improves Privacy
- Prevents all Browser download tracking to ensure your privacy
Changes in Comodo Dragon 79.0.3945.79:
- Updated to Chromium 79 codebase.
Changes in Comodo Dragon 77.0.3865.120:
- Updated to Chromium v77.0.3865.120 codebase
Changes in Comodo Dragon 76.0.3809.132:
- Updated to Chromium v76.0.3809.132 codebase
Changes in Comodo Dragon 75.0.3770.100:
- Updated to Chromium v75.0.3770.100 codebase
Changes in Comodo Dragon 74.0.3729.157:
- Updated to Chromium v74.0.3729.157 codebase
- Added option to disable sponsored content from the new tab page.
Changes in Comodo Dragon 73.0.3683.75:
- Updated to Chromium v73.0.3683.75 codebase
- Added handy quick links to sponsored popular websites on the new tab page.
Homepage – https://www.comodo.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Size: 88.1 MB