WinGuard Pro 2016 can secure your Windows computer using several locking methods. It adds password protection to your Windows programs, encrypts your files and folders and provides extra locking for tasks such as; Internet sessions, Registry Access, Task Manager, and many more.
WinGuard Pro 2016 allows you to lock down the files and block people from installing new software on your personal computer.
WinGuard Pro 2016 is fully configurable with password time delays, screen blanking and so on.
It has over 50 common build in programs and you can even add your own programs, windows and files to the list.
Best of all, WinGuard Pro 2016 is really easy to use, because you have so much already built in for you, you need not do much in your first stages. As your security needs grow, you can then start adding more items to its list to make your PC fool proof.
WinGuard Pro 2016 Key Features:
- FREE 35+ Built-in Lockable Programs/Apps
- FREE Add Programs to TaskLock (45 limit)
- FREE Lock File Explorer, Installers, Internet
- FREE Lock Registry, Taskman
- FREE Change your Password (Unencrypted)
- FREE Disable Customize of Start Menu
- FREE Lock Drive “C:”
- FREE Lock Start Screen Icons
- PAID Add Programs to TaskLock (Unlimited)
- PAID Administrator Mode
- PAID Change your Password (Encrypted)
- PAID Export Configuration to Other PC’s
- PAID Use on more than 1 PC / Network
Supported OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
What’s new in WinGuard Pro 2016:
- New Program locking engine (tracker.exe)
- New All program features are now available in the Personal Edition
- New Options Menu
- New “Lock Administrator Tools” (inc. all 16 Admin Tools)
- New “Hide All Drives” (inc. File Explorer)
- Removed encryption due to being incompatible with Windows 10
- Adding back “Disable WinGuard on this User account” (for use by admin)
Homepage – http://www.winguardpro.com
Size: 2.61 MB