LastPass Password Manager is a free password management program that makes web browsing easier and more secure. It is available as a plugin for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and Safari.
LastPass has the tools to help you follow best security practices, with a unique, strong password for every account. The software also allows you to easily create a LastPass account and import your existing passwords.
Password Manager also supports password generation, site sharing and site logging. Passwords are protected by a master password and are encrypted locally and are synchronized to any other browser. Moreover, LastPasss has a form filler that automates password entering and form filling.
Furthermore, the program does more than remember your passwords. Keep track of other important information and simplify your online life.
LastPass Password Manager Features:
- Auto-pilot for all your passwords. LastPass removes obstacles, letting you get back to the things you love most.
- Log in and go. Once you save a password in LastPass, you’ll always have it when you need it; logging in is fast and easy.
- Simplify online shopping. When you’re ready to make a purchase, your profile will fill all your payment and shipping details for you.
- Generate strong passwords. The built-in password generator creates long, randomized passwords that protect against hacking.
- Store digital records. Insurance cards, memberships, Wi-Fi passwords… keep all your notes safe and easy to find.
- Share effortlessly. Some things shouldn’t be sent in a text. Conveniently and safely share passwords and notes with anyone.
- Prepare for the unknown. Let trusted friends and family access your LastPass account in the event of an emergency or crisis.
LastPass Premium Edition
This Password Manager offers a premium subscription (for only $1 per month). That includes iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone, Windows Mobile, WebOS and Symbian applications, enhanced support, multi-factor authentication and no advertisements. Protect yourself against phishing scams, online fraud, and malware.
LastPass Enterprise Edition
Offers true Single Sign On capability to your organization. It allows your users a simple and secure method to login to both websites and applications. It is browser neutral, and platform agnostic. Powerful centralized administration tools allow you to manage, control, and audit end user actions.
- LastPass has added the Security Dashboard, your command center for digital security. In one view you can see your weak and reused passwords as well as any alerts on compromised accounts that need immediate action. Stop worrying about data breaches. Our new dark web monitoring feature proactively watches all accounts related to your email addresses or usernames for breach activity and alerts you when you need to take action. This functionality will be rolling out over the next few weeks – so if you don’t see it, check back soon!
Changes in LastPass 4.52.0 – Chrome, new Edge, IE, Opera (July 16, 2020):
- Fixed: Auto logout policy was not respected in some cases.
- Fixed: The button to accept permissions were cut off on German and French languages.
Changes in LastPass 4.51.0 – Chrome, Firefox, new Edge, Edge, Safari, Opera, IE (July 2, 2020):
- Minor bug fixes.
Changes in LastPass 4.50.0/4.50.1 – Chrome, new Edge, Edge, Opera, IE (June 18, 2020):
- New: Session lifetime override policy.
Changes in LastPass 4.49.0 – Chrome, new Edge, Opera, Edge (June 3, 2020):
- New: Updated login UI.
New: Users can now choose to use an alternative MFA option at login.
Changes in LastPass 4.48.0 – Chrome, Safari, IE (May 13, 2020):
- Improved: More reliable federated user account detection.
- Improved: ‘None’ folder category in your Vault is now renamed to ‘uncategorized’ for better clarity.
- Fixed: The running LastPass Mac App can interrupt the computer restart.
Changes in LastPass 4.47.0 – Chrome, Edge, Safari, Edge, Opera, IE (April 30, 2020):
- Improved: Idle time calculation.
- Fixed: Unable to disable ‘Clear clipboard after this many seconds’ in Preferences.
- Fixed: Unable to disable the ‘Remember Password’ feature via enabling ‘Log out when all browsers are closed’ in Preferences.
- Fixed: ‘Account Logoff on browser close’ policy doesn’t work correctly on Opera and IE.
Changes in LastPass 4.46.0 – Chrome, Firefox, new Edge, Safari, Edge, Opera, IE (April 15, 2020):
- Fixed: Recommend or Require Linked Personal Account Policy can be circumvented by using the Browser Toolbar Dropdown.
Changes in LastPass 4.45.0 – Chrome, Firefox, New Edge, Safari, Opera, Edge, IE (April 3, 2020):
- New: Chromium-based Edge – Windows Installer incorporates the new Edge extension.
- Improved: Import and Export feature works without having to install the binary component.
- Fixed: Firefox – Extension can crash after account has been created.
- Fixed: Safari – Matching sites is showing the count of a previously navigated domain.
Changes in LastPass 4.43.1 – Firefox, Edge, IE (March 11, 2020):
- New: Copy to clipboard consent added due to increased security measures released in Firefox v74
Changes in LastPass 4.43.0 – Chrome, new Edge, Safari, IE, Edge, Opera (March 4, 2020):
- Fixed: Safari App Extension – Browser Toolbar Dropdown resizes after logout.
- Fixed: Mac App – Quick Search freezes.
Changes in LastPass 4.41.0 – Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE (January 28, 2020):
- Improvement: ‘Log out after inactivity’ feature works without the binary component.
Changes in LastPass 4.40.2 – Chrome, Opera (January 16, 2020):
- Fixed: Unable to install extension in Chrome and Opera when Browser Language is set to Italian.
Changes in LastPass 4.40.1 – Chrome, Safari, Edge, IE, Opera, Firefox, Chromium (January 13, 2020):
- Fixed: In Chromium-based Edge the MFA prompt should show default computer name as Edge not Chrome.
Changes in LastPass 4.39.0 – Chrome, Edge, Safari (December 12, 2019):
- Fixed: Firefox extension shrinks when typing in search bar.
- Fixed: Renewal message in Extension Dropdown menu breaks search bar functionality.
Changes in LastPass 4.38.0 – Chrome, Edge, Safari, Opera, Firefox (December 2, 2019):
- Fixed: Fill Password button on the Extension Dropdown is cutoff when the language is set to Netherlands.
- Fixed: Importing previously exported, encrypted vault data does not perform as expected.
- Fixed: LastPass Login – Private Firefox Window blocks login when 2FA enabled.
- Fixed: LastPass Login – Remember Email option does not work for federated users.
- Fixed: Credit Monitoring feature fails to load in the Firefox and Safari extension.
- Improvement: Avoiding confusion by removing sharing option for Notes in Shared Folders.
Changes in LastPass 4.37.0 – Chrome, Edge, Safari, Opera, Firefox (November 14, 2019):
- Fixed: Generate Secure Password panel is not functioning properly.
- Fixed: Upgrade to Families dialog shows on sharing before expiration in a certain scenario.
Changes in LastPass 4.36.0 – Chrome, Safari, Edge, IE, Opera, Firefox (October 30, 2019):
- Minor bug fixes.
Changes in LastPass 4.35.1 – Chrome, Firefox (October 18, 2019):
- Fixed: Autofill not working on Twitter
Changes in LastPass 4.35.0 – Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera, IE (October 16, 2019):
- Minor bug fixes.
Changes in LastPass 4.34.0 – Chrome, Safari, Edge (October 3, 2019):
- Improved: Logout state is not shared from the LastPass extension to identity.lastpass.com.
- Fixed: The LastPass MFA prompt on login could appear on inactive/hidden browser window instead of the active one.
- Minor bug fixes.
Homepage – https://www.lastpass.com
Size: 87.2 MB