Kerio Control (formerly Kerio WinRoute Firewall) is an award-winning UTM firewall designed to protect businesses from a comprehensive range of invasive and crippling corporate network threats.
Kerio Control’s auto-updating security layer detects and prevents emerging threats automatically while providing network administrators with flexible user policy tools, complete bandwidth management and QoS control, detailed network monitoring, and IPsec VPN connectivity for desktops, mobile devices and multiple sites.
Kerio Control provides superior network protection and intelligence that is stable, secure, and above all, simple to manage. That sets new standards in versatility, security and user access control.
Designed for corporate networks, it defends against external attacks and viruses and can restrict access to websites based on their content.
Kerio Control is equipped with VPN server, optional embedded Sophos Anti-Virus, integrated customizable ISS Orange Web Filter, and user-specific Internet access management. Also provides a multi-layer architecture for protecting networks, servers and users.
Kerio has added a new IDS/IPS system. It plays an instrumental role in detecting and preventing application exploits and malicious traffic. Just like built-in Sophos gateway antivirus, the IDS/IPS gets frequent automatic updates to ensure that networks are continuously shielded from emerging threats.
Intrusion Prevention System
- Signature based backet analysis
- IP blacklisting
- Rule management
ICSA Labs Certified Firewall
- Industry accepted standard test criteria
- Corporate level criteria – enforces default security policy immediately after installation
- Secure access remote administration – all changes to security policy are logged
Application Layer and Network Firewall
- Create inbound and outbound traffic policies.
- Protect servers without the need for a DMZ through application-friendly NAT traversal.
- Perform stateful packet and protocol inspection and logging.
- Filter viruses and worms from incoming and outgoing traffic.
- Simplify deployment with integrated Sophos engine.
- Dual anti-virus ready for extra protection.
- Block access to websites with harmful or inappropriate content
- 53 different categories of web content
- Apply categorization to traffic statistics
- Unlimited site to site connections
- Mac, Windows, and Linux VPN clients
- Clientless SSL-VPN for Windows networks
New in Kerio Control 9:
- MyKerio. Multiple administrators can manage appliances within an organizations
- Shared definitions in MyKerio. Allow you to create and manage IP address groups, URL groups and time ranges directly in MyKerio and share them across multiple Kerio Control appliances in a single organization.
- 2-step verification in MyKerio. The 2-step verification in MyKerio improves the security by requiring an authenticated user to provide an additional form of identification.
- Preventing denial of service attacks. The connection limits configuration that protects against denial of service (DoS) has been redesigned and now includes enhanced default settings.
- Bandwidth management works on IPv6. Supports bandwidth management on IPv6 including custom rules and bandwidth reservation.
- Zero-touch provisioning of Kerio Control Box. Deploy it using MyKerio. If Kerio Control Box is running and connected to the Internet, you can activate and configure the appliance remotely in MyKerio.
- Automatic identification of network interfaces. During installation, Kerio Control identifies Internet interfaces and local interfaces automatically.
Changes in Kerio Control 9.2.7 Build 2921 (September 4, 2018):
- 2-Step verification UI improvements
- DHCP leases column added in DHCP
- DST notification added to time zone settings page
- IPv6 anti-spoofing functionality added
- Linux VPN client now supports systemd
- Unify approach to entering URL in rules
- Upgraded Firefox install CA walkthrough screenshots
- Fixed: Categories are not getting merged one when testing the miscategorized URLs in the Content filter
- Fixed: Changing description for multiple users changes only those who have separate configuration
- Fixed: Crash with error handling during domain joining/leaving
- Fixed: Disable view user statistic when multiple users are selected
- Fixed: Entries with multiple members in Service list not getting searched
- Fixed: HTTP Cache dump should work without selected cache any message type
- Fixed: Interface group ordering disabled
- Fixed: IPSec connection is dropped every 3 hours
- Fixed: IPsec: Some fields are cleared when Cipher configuration dialog is closed
- Fixed: P2P suspicious connection detection
- Fixed: Prevent consuming license usage when there is spoofing IPv6 connection
- Fixed: Show details while joining AD fails because of time skew
- Fixed: Technical support button on dashboard redirects to GFI support now
- Fixed: Tunnel reset when cipher config dialog is closed
- Fixed: User right column sort by rendered value
- Fixed: SafeSearch blocking Google Cloud Messaging
Homepage – https://www.kerio.com/products/kerio-control
Size: 9.86 MB