Stardock Start10 is the first Windows 10 Start menu alternative. It brings a more familiar look and feel to the Windows 10 start menu.
The new start menu in Windows 10 has a very app-focused layout, and this application helps users with a familiar Windows 7 style layout, and also offers additional customization with just a few mouse clicks.
The Windows 10 Start menu is designed to be useful on both desktops and tablets, combining a more traditional app list with big, easy-to-push application shortcut buttons.
You can quickly access your most used items, search your PC more effectively and personalize the look and feel of your start menu.
Stardock Start10 eliminates Microsoft’s vaunted “Live Tiles,” where apps present you with information straight from the menu.
Stardock Start10 Key Features:
- Filter searches in the Start menu
- Restores the quick links to core system functionality
- Maintains the “All Programs” folder metaphor
- Texture can be applied to Start10 background and taskbar
- Integrates Stardock’s “Fences” into the menu
Replace the Start menu with a classic version. This Windows 7-style look is a comfortable return to the form and function you expect.
Quick and convenient access to search means your desktop applications and new Universal applications are always accessible. Running with multiple monitors? Add a Start menu to the secondary taskbar for always at hand access.
Try a Modern take on the Start menu with a clean, flat style.
Choose your favorite color for the Start menu and enjoy custom textures for your taskbar. An array of bundled images and textures let you personalize your PC.
Changes in Stardock Start10 1.80:
- The shutdown content menu will now correctly reflect when updates are pending.
- Fixes an issue where the “Hibernate” option no longer shows in the shutdown menu.
- Improved universal app icon extraction.
- Updated French, Italian, German, and Spanish translations.
Homepage – https://www.stardock.com/products/start10/
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10.
Size: 34.6 MB