Stardock Start11 application allows you to restore the Classic Start Menu in Windows 10/11. Replace the Start menu with a classic version. This Windows 7-style look is a comfortable return to the form and function you expect.
You can also customize the layout of the Start menu, adjust its size and location, tweak icons and more. Choose your favorite color for the Start menu and enjoy custom textures for your taskbar. An array of bundled images and textures let you personalize your PC.
In addition to the Start menu, using Stardock Start11 you can customize the Taskbar, including adjusting transparency, adding textures and more. Other options include tweaking Search, integration with other product from Stardock – such as Fences – and tweaking the mouse button and keyboard shortcuts.
Quick and convenient access to search means your desktop applications and new Universal applications are always accessible. If you are running with multiple monitors, you can add a Start menu to the secondary taskbar for always at hand access.
TOP CURRENT FEATURES:
- Choose from several Start menu layouts
- Works on Windows 10/11
- Integrate Stardock’s “Fences” into the Start Menu
- Quickly access search on your desktop
- Add color / texture to the Start menu and taskbar
What’s coming to Stardock Start11:
- Significantly faster search / detailed search results
- Improved search results with new search engine
- Perform simple math problems in the search box
- Additional style options
- Enhanced productivity features
- Improved configurability of Windows 7 / Modern modes
Changes in Stardock Start11 0.50 Beta:
- On Win11, explorer windows no longer have a black top bar when in combine mode.
- Tweak to stop file copy dialogs being grouped with other windows (say xplorer2)
- Tweak which may resolve black flash issue on Win7 when switching tabs,
- Fix for FancyZones compatibility.
- Note that tabs will not look ideal on Win11 and other issues may exist as early build of OS, but the worst issue (black bar) resolved.
- Resolve a flicker issue changing tabs in Win11 sometimes (explorer only we think)
- Fixed a problem with maximized windows shifting in from the screen border sometimes
- Updated Korean language
- Fix for the reported issue with windows with text updating on another virtual desktop causing groupy flicker on the other desktop.
- Tweaks + button to ignore the file passed to notepad so notepad always opens a new instance.
Homepage – https://www.stardock.com/products/start11/
System Requirements: Windows 10, 11
Languages included: English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish
Size: 39.0 MB