K-Lite Video Conversion Pack will allow you to convert video files into various formats. It even allows creation of your own DVDs with custom menus.
This is a K-Lite software pack containing three tools. A powerful video conversion tool, a DVD authoring tool, and a burn tool. With this you can create for example your own DVDs.
ImgBurn is a versatile tool for burning DVDs.
DVDStyler is a basic DVD authoring tool. With this you can create your own video DVD, complete with a custom menu.
Avidemux is a very powerful tool for editing video files. It supports almost every type of video file as input. It can do lots of things: cut, remux, convert, etc. It contains its own decoders and encoders for all common audio and video formats, so it does not need any codecs.
K-Lite Video Conversion Pack contains the following applications:
- Avidemux [version 2.5.4 (r7200)]
- ImgBurn [version 220.127.116.11]
- DVDStyler [version 18.104.22.168]
Usage example: Converting an AVI file to DVD
- Use Avidemux to convert your file into a DVD compatible format: MPEG-2 video, AC3 audio, MPEG-PS container
- Drag and drop the converted file into DVDStyler and create a custom menu. For example just a simple button to start the movie. Select the "Burn DVD..." option in the menu to generate an ISO file.
- Burn the resulting ISO file with ImgBurn.
Homepage - http://codecguide.com
Size: 20.5 MB