Open DVD Ripper 3 is a smart ripping tool which allows you to save your desired clips from the source DVD. Also it lets you omit the unnecessary sections of the screen such as black margins and put some interesting or significant watermarks from hard drive into the video.
You will able to watch videos on iPod, iPhone, iPhone 3GS, iPhone4, iPad1, iPad2, AppleTV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Zune, Mobile Phone, GPhone, Smart Phone, PMP, Pocket PC, PDA, BlackBerry, iRiver, Windows Mobile Phone, etc and various other mobile phones.
Open DVD Ripper 3 also allows making some settings such as brightness, contrast, saturation and ripping subtitles to satisfy different needs of different people. It supports ripping DVD along with the subtitles of the video files.
Super high speed and perfect overall conversion quality. With the development of the multimedia technology, Open DVD Ripper 3 achieves much higher speed than other DVD rippers through the optimized encoding speed. (An NVIDIA video card is needed.)
Open DVD Ripper 3 can freely convert DVD movies to various video formats such as AVI, MKV, WMV, MPG, 3GP, MP4, FLV, SWF, MOV, TS, RM, ASF and audio formats such as MP3, M4A, WAV, AC3, MP2, AMR, FLAC, WMA, OGG, RA, AAC, AU, AIFF, etc.
Open DVD Ripper 3 can remove CSS-encrypted, Region-protected and Sony ARCCOS protections from the source DVD. With Open DVD ripper, you can trim your preferred clips from the video file, crop the unnecessary borders from the video screen, add image or text watermarks into it and make some special effects.
Open DVD Ripper Features:
- Rips DVD to many different video and audio formats
- Supports an array of media devices
- Much higher conversion speed
- Decrypts various protections such as CSS-encrypted, Region-protected and Sony ARCCOS protections
- Converts the source DVD from both hard drive and the DVD disc
- Rips DVD to HD video files
- Trims and crops your video file – saves your preferred clips of a video file and removes the annoying sections such as black margins.
- Adjusts the visual effect by changing the brightness, contrast, saturation, etc.
- Adds text or image watermarks from hard drive into your video file
- Quickly locates the source DVD and the target file
- Shuts down the computer when the conversion is finished
- Renames the target file and edits the description
- Selects your desired chapter to convert and rips the subtitle to your desired language
- Adjusts the aspect ratio and frame rate for the output video file
- Adjusts the channel and volume for audio tracks.
- User-friendly interfaces make the conversion easy and fun.
- Free technical support
Changes in Open DVD Ripper 3.90:
The improved H.264 encoder enables you to rip DVD movies much faster.
Homepage – https://www.opencloner.com
Size: 11.3 MB