ConvertXtoDVD 7 is a VSO software to convert your videos to DVD and watch on any DVD player. It allows to convert Avi to DVD, DivX to DVD, WMV to DVD, RM to DVD, YouTube to DVD etc.... In addition, you will able to burn automatically to DVD after video conversion.
ConvertXtoDVD, the AVI to DVD converter software, has included a conversion advisor tool. That will automatically apply the best quality settings based on the videos you have added to your project. In a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player.
Create DVDs from various video formats to watch them on TV with any DVD player. Add 1 or more video files, insert a blank DVD and your videos will be converted and burnt automatically on to DVD with chapters and an elegant DVD menu. No external codecs needed.
Best quality with the fastest conversions possible is the way VSO ConvertXtoDVD is developed to meet the needs of both beginner and advanced users.
- Easy to use, versatile and full of amazing options
- Convert in one click
- Ultimate image quality
- Impressive conversion speed
- Total control over menu and video edition
- AVI, MKV, DVD, MOV, Divx, WMV, MTS, M2TS, Mpeg, MP4 to DVD and more
- Check our clients reviews!
Create menus and chapters, cut videos, total customization with live preview. Edit your project with the various settings and features listed below. Watch results before converting!
- Create menus with videos and music: menu editor with full customization NEW
- Integrated video player for live Preview
- Cut unwanted parts of the video
- Add chapters - automatic or custom
- Add a watermark/copyright NEW
- Many subtitles supported, convert as soft or hard subs
- Convert NTSC to PAL and vice-versa
- Merge function - like for CD1 + CD2
- Rotate video, add brightness/contrast
- Add a video intro NEW
Advanced settings for ultimate conversions:
- 2 pass encoding for enhanced quality
- Hardware decoding for faster conversions
- Video/Audio/Subtitle synchronisation
- Various audio output formats
- Image resize filters (lanczos, linear, cubic, etc)
- Image perfection wizard NEW
- Multiple encoding profiles
- Shutdown computer when finished
- Multi-core processor optimized
- Audio normalizer NEW
- Padding and cropping
- Batch converter
- Multiple conversions processed simultaneously
- Quality advisor
Burn to DVD, create ISO file or store on PC.
Create DVD video standard videos (vob files) to guarantee compatibility with all home DVD players.
- Compatible with any disks (see supported format tab)
- ISO output available
- NTSC + PAL region formats
- 16:9 widescreen + 4:3 fullscreen
- Burn multiple copies
- VSO burning engine included
- Various SD resolutions available
- Custom output size
- Burn on DVD/USB key or store on PC
This new VSO ConvertXtoDVD 7 version includes a new menu template editor. You can now create and save your own menu templates!
VSO ConvertXtoDVD 7 offers advanced customization options: number of times per page, thumbnails to be added or not, offset, menu item animations, add your own buttons, sounds, etc…
Changes in VSO ConvertXtoDVD 18.104.22.168 (2020-05-15):
- Fix encoding of very complex SSA subtitles
- [Bug] ASS huge subtitles issue
- [Bug] Memory allocation issue
- [Bug] Having Japanese characters on menu blocks conversion
Changes in VSO ConvertXtoDVD 22.214.171.124 (2019-11-13):
- [Bug] [VSORep] disabled emails appears on the pre-filled box
- [Bug] [VSORep] closed ticket if we cannot retrieve the status
- [Bug] Subtitles issue -> red subtitle with green border
- [Suggestion] [HELP MENU] Change “Report a bug” to “Support Center” + icon
Changes in VSO ConvertXtoDVD 126.96.36.199 (2019-10-10):
- [Bug] Preview with subtitles -> Crashing
- [Feature Request] [VSORep] “app will be closed” warning issued during install/reinstall process
- [Feature Request] [VSORep] error message if Internet-OFF
Changes in VSO ConvertXtoDVD 188.8.131.52 (2019-10-02):
- [Bug] Downloader doesn’t detect video on Firefox if installed on a fresh window 10 installation
- [Bug] Secure HTTPS support doesn’t work
- [Bug] Autodetection no longer work
Changes in VSO ConvertXtoDVD 184.108.40.206 (2019-06-24):
- [Bug] “Check for Update” not working well
- [Bug] Video sources contained in ISO files are no longer supported
- [Bug] Poor quality in converted subtitles
- [Bug] no progression bar during conversion
- [Bug] WMV format can’t be converted to mp4 – no video – sound only
- [Feature Request] Add setting to space lines of subtitles
Changes in VSO ConvertXtoDVD 220.127.116.11 (2018-09-14):
- [Bug] Remember the last opened folder doesn’t work for “Burn an already converted project”
- [Bug] Default settings forced at installation
- [Feature Request] Visual Appearence: Update to Alphaskin 14
Homepage – http://www.vso-software.fr
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).