MailWasher Pro is the ultimate innovation software that will help you to stop pam, phishing emails, email viruses, unwanted newsletters, unwanted email. It’s easy to use and very effective email management tool.
MailWasher Pro allows you to preview and delete your unwanted email from an unlimited number of accounts in one simple step, before it reaches your inbox. Check your email with MailWasher first.
You’ll be safer with the knowledge of what’s waiting for you on the server, allowing you to quickly inspect and read your email and remove any unwanted messages quickly and easily.
Over 10 million downloads! Delete spam, viruses and other unwanted emails right at the server. Apart from being the most effective software to fight spam, you’ll find that MailWasher Pro is probably the easiest anti-spam software to use.
MailWasher Pro lets you preview all your email before it gets to your computer or mobile device, enabling you to read all your email securely, and instantly delete any unwanted or suspicious email. Your remaining good email is downloaded to your PC or mobile device, saving you from receiving any spam or email viruses.
Install MailWasher Pro today to screen all your email accounts in one place and allow only the email you want in your inbox. Receiving spam is like those telemarketers who call at dinner time, completely annoying and you didn’t ask for it. Luckily you can stop this now! Now with free Android, iPhone and iPad version!
MailWasher Pro Benefits:
- Stop spam, viruses and phishing emails so they never get to your inbox.
- View email on the server before it gets to your computer. Never lose an important email!
- Save time by only getting the mail you want.
- Dynamic antispam filter updates so you always have the latest spam fighting technology.
MailWasher Pro Features:
- Delete unwanted e-mails before you download the whole message. You’ll be able to see who the email is from, the subject, and the attachment. This will enable you to decide if you want to delete the email or keep it. A great way to stop viruses or large attachments.
- FirstAlert! Join the community of FirstAlert! Subscribers reporting spam messages and watch as even more spam disappears from not only your inbox, but the inboxes of all other FirstAlert! subscribers as well!
- Analyse. MailWasher analyses each email as it arrives. And warns you if it is suspected junk mail or a virus by heuristic checking and filtering. The standard status categories are – Normal, Virus, Possibly virus, Possibly spam, Probably spam, Chain letter, Blacklisted, Blacklisted by (ORDB, Spam Cop etc).
- Blacklist. Any e-mails you bounce back get their senders details put on the blacklist for easy removal if they come back. You can even set it to automatically bounce and delete blacklisted e-mails, or whole domains off the server. In addition, MailWasher can use external blacklists such as ORDB and Spam Cop or you can specify your own.
- Friends List. Add your friends email addresses to MailWasher and they will always be recognised. You can even hide your friends from the screen so the spam is easy to recognise.
- Preview. Easily preview the message in your email to see what the sender has to say before downloading it. Just double click on the message.
- Bounce back unwanted e-mails. So it looks as if your email address is not valid. This will make the sender think your address is no longer active so your name can be removed from their list.
- Filtering. Effective filtering to automatically spot spam, plus it uses a customisable list of blacklisted e-mail senders and/or regular expressions to filter out potential spammer addresses and messages.
Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in MailWasher Pro 7.11.0 (May 24, 2017):
- Added OAUTH support for Yahoo accounts (IMAP only)
- Added OAUTH support for GMail custom domains
- Fix for accessing IMAP folders containing non alphanumeric characters
- Fix for IMAP logout
- Fix for Hotmail accounts failing to check all messages
- Fix for Yahoo and POP PIPELINING failing
- Fix for moving IMAP emails when folders contain spaces
- Fix for IMAP FETCH command not being properly formed
- Fix for MailWasher not storing Read/Unread between restarts
- Fix for new mail notification increasing in count
- Fix for retrieving IMAP folders when passwords contain special characters
- Updated SSL libraries
- Updated Account and Contact Importers
Homepage – http://www.firetrust.com
Size: 21.9 MB