Becky Internet Mail is a multi-featured E-mail client specialized for Windows and the Internet. Since its birth in 1996, the developers kept improving its functionalities listening to the users’ feedback, and it has become one of the most successful shareware e-mail products.
Becky!l is an email client that creates multiple mailboxes. You will find many features which are expected for an Internet E-mail software, and some of them would be beyond your expectations.
It has almost every feature that are needed for e-mail client and has nothing that are only useful for the marketing hype. Its no-nonsense usability is widely supported by not only individual users but also large companies and schools, especially in Japan.
Becky Internet Mail Features:
- You can create not only multiple mailboxes but also create multiple profiles for each mailbox. That will make very flexible mailbox management for people who has a lot of e-mail accounts.
- It supports POP3, IMAP4, SMTP (with or without SSL).
- For its features, the program size is unbelievably compact. It is developed with good old C++ and optimized for Windows, which promises quick response in every aspect.
- You can view and write HTML mail within Becky! using Microsoft IE’s inline component.
- The useful “Template” feature allows you to create templates for everyday’s fixed work, that will incredibly save your time.
- The friendly “Reminder” feature allows you to deliver messages from you to you on the scheduled date.
- The powerful filtering manager allows you to create very flexible filtering rule. It can contain almost infinite And/Or conditions and various filtering actions. You can also quickly make a filtering rule by drag and drop with Alt key.
- The “Mailing lists Manager” can manage many mailing list that you have subscribed in one window.
- Its “Plug-in Interface” allows the third parties to create powerful add-on programs.
- You can bring out your Becky! in your USB memory using “Sync With Portable Media” functionality. It leaves virtually no footprint on the target computer, so it is ideal for Internet Cafe.
- Its “Query” feature searches strings in any folders. And this Query result you can save as a folder.
- Its unique “Agents” feature can manage non-urgent work like “Need Reply in Xdays”, “Wait for Reply”, etc. You can forget about those chores and concentrate on the important work.
Changes in Becky Internet Mail 2.80.07 (2022-05-16):
- A few bugfixes.
Changes in Becky Internet Mail 2.80.01 (2022-05-11):
- Fixed the problem with some icon plug-ins.
- Fixed the visual style.
- Fixed a few keystroke problem on Chromium HTML view.
- A few bugfixes.
Changes in Becky Internet Mail 2.80.00 (2022-05-10):
- HTML rendering engine was changed to Chromium (Edge). (You can switch back to Trident(IE) at “General Setup”>”Advanced”tab.)
- Small bug fixes.
Changes in Becky Internet Mail 2.75.04 (2021-05-06):
- Adjusted HTML view to use larger fonts on high dpi screen.
Changes in Becky Internet Mail 2.75.03 (2020-12-25):
- BUGFIX: When sending e-mail on Microsoft365 OAuth2 account, Google’s authentication site popped up in some cases.
- BUGFIX: The main window stopped to react sometimes after deleting or copying e-mail with Ctrl or Shift key pressed.
Changes in Becky Internet Mail 2.75.02 (2020-11-28):
- OAuth2 support for Microsoft365 POP/IMAP/SMTP.
Changes in Becky Internet Mail 2.75.01 (2020-04-11):
- BUGFIX: Failed to send mail when OAuth2 is used for SMTP Auth on Gmail account.
Changes in Becky Internet Mail 2.75.00 (2020-03-05):
- OAuth2 is supported for Gmail account.
Changes in Becky Internet Mail 2.74.03 (2019-10-01):
- TLS1.3 is added to SSL/TLS option.
Changes in Becky Internet Mail 2.74.02 (2018-11-28):
- BUGFIX: “What’s New” window was not pop up after it was minimized and called from the menu.
- It will use appropriate TLS version for STARTTLS when SSL/TLS setting for SMTP is Default.
Homepage – https://www.rimarts.co.jp
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, 11.