Net Transport (also called NetXfer) is a faster, exciting and the most powerful downloading tool.
Now it supports the most prevalent Internet protocols, including: HTTP / HTTPS, FTP / through SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) / SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), MMS (Microsoft Media Services), RTSP (Real-Time Streaming Protocol), PNM (rename PNM to RTSP), BitTorrent, eMule.
With independently developed Enhanced Multi-Threading (EMT) technology, can download MMS and RTSP streaming by multiple threads with perfect video and audio quality.
There are some other great features, like "Site Manager" which allows you to keep the active connection with the remote servers.
In addition, the support for both SSL and SSH is hardly found in other upload/ download tools.
Net Transport Main Features:
- The inbuilt powerful "URL-Sniffer" can capture the real video links.
- The flexible "Scheduler Manager" is also most powerful item in NetXfer. Even you can record the dynamic URL according to time and save it as your desire filename.
- You can use the inbuilt "URL Sniffer" to catch the real URLs for streaming, Flash, etc.
- You can use the simple but powerful "File Manager" to categorize and manage downloaded files more efficiently.
- Simple multi-user management. You can maintain several databases by logging on Windows with different username.
- You can use the inbuilt "Site Explorer" to list the directory structure of the remote server, and easily select the desired files. FTP is the most powerful item in NetXfer.
- FTP reuse mechanism allows you to use one connection to get different files from the same site.
- The "Multiple Proxies mode" allows you to assign every working thread a different proxy to break certain site restrictions, like only one connection per IP.
- You can adjust the bandwidth usage of Net Transport to ensure surf at the same time.
- Monitor browser click. And you can add links through Internet Explorer extended context menu, or drag links to the "drop zone" window, etc.
- Net Transport can automatically shutdown the system or hang up the modem once all downloads are completed.
- Multilingual support for the user interface. We will be glad if you help us localize NetXfer.
- You can use multi-threads for all streaming protocols to significantly reduce the time of downloads.
- Automatically parse streaming script such as .asx, .smi to acquire real URLs.
- From version 2 on, you can record the clip with range.
- The disk cache buffer can prolong your hard disk life.
- Except eMule, other protocols all support IPv6. Net Transport is ready for IPv6 epoch.
Changes in Net Transport 2.96k (March 1, 2015):
- Fixed a bug for Mac version that when deleting the running tasks program would freeze.
- Fixed a bug for Mac version that the scheduled tasks sometimes would not work.
- Fixed a bug for Mac version that the duplicate URL checker would not work.
- Added code to implement the progress bar in the System Taskbar for Windows 7 and above.
- Added domain support for HTTPS.
- Enhanced "URL-Sniffer" not to add the duplicate result.
- Added an option for "URL-Sniffer" to download the result automatically.
- Changed the default value of some options for "URL-Sniffer".
- Changed the periodic record feature from minute to second.
- Modified that program would ignore "trackinfo" when merging FLV.
- Appended ".acc" extension name when finishing the "audio/aacp" type of tasks.
- Added that BT tasks would not do with the incoming handshakes to degrade CPU usage after finishing.
- Fixed that program would crash when accessing BT tracker via https.
- Added an option "Connection will be closed after finishing its initial part".
- Issued the plug-ins for Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows.