Adobe Photoshop 2021 software accelerates your path from imagination to imagery. Ideal for photographers, graphic designers, and web designers. The professional standard delivers new features such as automatic layer alignment and blending that enable advanced compositing.
Live filters boost the comprehensive, nondestructive editing toolset for increased flexibility. And a streamlined interface and new timesaving tools make your work flow faster.
Adobe Photoshop Extended software delivers all the features in Photoshop. Plus new features for working with 3D imagery, motion-based content, and advanced image analysis. If you work in film, video, multimedia, 3D, architecture, manufacturing, engineering, medicine, or science, Adobe Photoshop Extended is for you.
Adobe Photoshop gives more freedom, speed, and power to make incredible images real. You’ll get dozens of new and reinvented features, including the most advanced sharpening tool available.
Use all-new Smart Sharpen to make details stand out. Turn low-res shots into big, high-res images. Get all the advanced 3D editing and image analysis tools. They were previously available only in Adobe Photoshop CC Extended.
Quickly restore sharpness to images blurred by camera motion, whether the blur was caused by a slow shutter speed or long focal length. With Camera Shake Reduction, you can make your shots steady – even if your hands aren’t.
Overall Adobe Photoshop 2021 features:
- Revolutionary new features, a fluid user experience, and improved access to the unrivaled power of Photoshop.
- A more intuitive user interface and new nondestructive editing features that put you in control, including the new Adjustments and Masks panels
- Content-Aware Scaling – advanced auto-blending that extends depth of field, and industry-leading editing and compositing with reengineered color-correction tools
- Significant productivity enhancements that provide increased flexibility and enable you to leverage the power of today’s faster graphics processors
- Breakthrough 3D editing and compositing capabilities and improved video controls to dramatically expand your creative options
- Comprehensive image analysis with enhanced measurement and counting tools, as well as support for DICOM images and MATLAB processing routines
- Creative Cloud Libraries
- Adobe Stock
- Design Space (Preview)
- Export artboards, layers, and more
- Layer Styles
- Device Preview and the Preview CC companion app
- Blur Gallery | Restore noise in blurred areas
- Glyphs panel
- Camera Raw
- 3D printing
- 3D imaging
- UI toolkit for plug-ins and scripts
Adobe Photoshop is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Use Save to Cloud to keep your files organized across multiple computers. And with Behance integration, you can share your projects straight from Photoshop and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
Adobe Photoshop 2021 Highlights:
- Get started faster
- In-app search
- Tighter integration with Adobe XD
- Stock templates, 3D objects, and search
- Support for SVG color fonts
- New Creative Cloud Libraries capabilities
- Creative Cloud Assets improvements
- Introducing Typekit Marketplace
- Enhanced Properties panel
- Better overall performance
- Photoshop crashes while running Sky Replacement
- Unable to play Actions while performing Add to selection with the Magic Wand tool
- Photoshop crashes when you try to save a linked smart object
- Unable to invoke the ‘Rasterize EPS format’ dialog when opening an eps file in Photoshop
- Photoshop displays artifacts behind the canvas in the workspace
- Photoshop deletes masks and layers when using the backspace key
- (Win only) Error opening smart object in a cloud document
- Loading an action pack crashes Photoshop.
- Unexpected warp with the Transform tool.
- Inconsistent display of multi-channel images with huge color shifts.
- Text shifts position when you update the Text layer.
- Custom RGB values in color settings aren’t behaving correctly.
- Save for Web (Legacy) removes the extension if you don’t type it while saving.
- Vector paths appear pixelated.
- Photoshop 22.0.1 does not support rvrn/rclt conditional substitutions in variable fonts.
- Clipping Japanese pathname does not save correctly when using the Japanese user interface of Photoshop.
What’s New in Adobe Photoshop 22.4.3:
- Unable to access various filter options using Remote Desktop Protocol with Photoshop 2021.
What’s New in Adobe Photoshop 22.4.2:
- Save As actions improperly treated as Save a Copy actions with Insert Menu Item.
- Preset Sync crashes when checking for the Creative Cloud Library process.
- Unable to adjust the Warp tool.
- Custom Shape coordinates are incorrect with the Path Selection tool.
- Select and Mask does not preview in some preview modes.
- (Win) Panning while the Navigator panel in view results in severe stuttering.
- (Mac) Navigator doesn’t update while painting.
- Files lost after deleting a custom sky preset in Sky Replacement.
- (Win) UXP & CEP panel thumbnails are empty (Libraries, Color Themes, etc).
- (Win) A crash occurs when using the Eyedropper tool to draw on an image without the sky after clicking the sky preset thumbnail button.
- Zooming ignores the “zoom clicked point to center” preference setting.
What’s New in Adobe Photoshop 22.4.1:
- Crash when dragging between windows
- Brush cursor disappears after dragging from Libraries panel using a Wacom stylus
- Zooming ignores the “zoom clicked point to center” preference setting
- Scrubby Zoom Jumping when Overscroll is off
- Performance issue selecting different Layer Comps
- Crash opening HEIC files
- Program error dragging asset from Libraries to Artboard
- Crash during File > Close All
What’s New in Adobe Photoshop 22.4:
- Perspective warp broken in Photoshop 22.3.1
- Pen tool not working properly in Photoshop 22.3
- Photoshop erroneously shows Postscript error on launch
- Preset Sync causes memory issues syncing SVG based assets
- Histogram behaves differently on low resolution monitors
- Keyboard shortcut not working for Fit in Window operation
- When opening video files, ‘Media Server is not available’ error gets displayed
- Page order reversed when using PDF Presentation to export files
- Photoshop lags when using any filter or image adjustment operation
- Photoshop crashes when applying Lens Flare or Shear filters
- Missing file extension in Image processor
- Issue with Liquify filter with GPU enabled (macOS only)
What’s New in Adobe Photoshop 22.3.1:
- Auto-Select Targeted Adjustment tool keeps moving even after mouse release
- Photoshop lags when dragging Guides between the ruler and the destination
- Marquee tool slows down when selection goes out of canvas (macOS only)
- Unable to complete Save For Web operation
- Transform/Warp action on background layer leads to program error
What’s New in Adobe Photoshop 22.3:
- Pixel mode and Weight are missing from Line tool
- Slow performance while animating with embedded smart objects
- Several save-related issues when saving a copy in macOS
- Intersection line not displaying in Curves panel
- Shake Reduction is slow on some systems
- Unable to import multiple sky presets
- Disk error when importing sky presets
- Paths are not copied when using Actions
- Crash when using Lens Blur
What’s New in Adobe Photoshop 22.2:
- Clipped and hidden adjustment layers do not export correctly with Export As
- Clicking on a filename in the Save As dialog incorrectly replaces the file extension
- Images display as black when switching tabs
- Plugins are unable to interact with Apple Events
- Layer badges don’t display correctly in Layers panel
- Some shape presets don’t work correctly
- Crash while rendering a video with Liquify applied
- Canvas crashes after using Adaptive Wide Angle
- Unable to pan documents using the Spacebar key with Wacom tablets
Homepage – https://www.adobe.com
Minimum system requirements for Photoshop CC
Windows Minimum requirement
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor with 64-bit support; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 October 2018 update (64-bit) version 1809 or later
- RAM:2 GB or more of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 3.1 GB or more of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system)
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB or more of dedicated VRAM; 2 GB is recommended
- Graphics processor acceleration requirements: OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- Internet: Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services
macOS Minimum requirement
- Processor: Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- Operating system: macOS version 10.12 (Sierra), macOS version 10.13 (High Sierra), or macOS version 10.14 (Mojave)
- RAM: 2 GB or more of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 4 GB or more of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system)
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit color and 512 MB or more of dedicated VRAM; 2 GB is recommended*
- Graphics processor acceleration requirements: OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- Internet: Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, membership validation, and access to online services
Size: 1.25 GB