Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit provides the essential exploit protection with proactive technology for browsers and applications. It blocks dangerous exploit-based malware and prevents the damage it can do. And it’s free.
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit is a small, not an antivirus, but compatible with most antivirus. Its specialized shield designed to protect you against one of the most dangerous forms of malware attacks.
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium protects you from zero-day exploits targeting browser and application vulnerabilities. Its proprietary technology guards you in that critical period between the release of a new exploit and its security patch.
And, unlike antivirus products, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium proactively prevents the exploit from installing its payload. Before it can do damage.
No other anti-exploit technology (including Microsoft’s Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit) provides three layers of protection. These layers work together to block exploits instantly, in both in the first stage of the attack, preventing shell code execution, and in the second stage, memory calls and sandbox escapes and memory mitigation bypasses.
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit doesn’t slow down your computer, because this technology doesn’t use a signature database like traditional endpoint security, so it doesn’t require frequent updating. And it only takes up three MBs on your hard drive – the size of one large high-resolution photo.
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium operates at a different level from and independently of anti-malware and antivirus programs, so you can install it without worry.
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium Features:
- Shields Java
- Shields browsers and browsers add-ons (including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera)
- Shields PDF readers (including Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat, Foxit Reader)
- Shields Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Shields media players (including Microsoft Windows Media Player, VLC Player, QuickTime Player, Winamp Player)
- Ability to add/manage custom shields
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit 184.108.40.206:
- Added Dynamic Hooking Feature to manage conflicts
- Opened up Premium shields to Free users as part of MBAE Beta
- Opened up addition of custom shields feature to Free users as part of MBAE Beta
- Fixed dll uninjection issues resulting in ghost process
- Fixed dll uninjection issues with chrome extensions
- Fixed false positive with FLTLDR.exe
- Fixed false positive with QTTabBar plugin in Opera
Homepage – https://www.malwarebytes.com
Size: 1.78 MB