Emsisoft Emergency Kit 2020 is a collection of programs that can be used without installation to scan and clean infected computers for malware. It contains Emergency Kit Scanner, Commandline Scanner and BlitzBlank.
You can launch Emsisoft Emergency Kit against any kind virtual parasites directly from removable media devices such as USB sticks or a CD-ROM without installation.
Unpack the zip file e.g. to a USB stick to get a useful tool to search and remove malware. This file is always up-to-date with the latest program and signature files.
This Emsisoft application is the portable free malware scanner with dual-scan engine. Emsisoft Emergency Kit features the technology of Emsisoft Anti-Malware, which is currently one of the industry’s best scan engines and comes at absolutely no cost.
This Emsisoft Kit contains a collection of programs to use them without installation for scan for malware and clean infected computers: Emsisoft Emergency Kit Scanner and Emsisoft Commandline Scanner.
It is Emsisoft Scanner including graphical user interface. It allows you search the infected PC for Viruses, Trojans, Spyware, Adware, Worms, Dialers, Keyloggers and other malign programs. Run the Emsisoft Scanner with a double click on a2emergencykit.exe. Found Malware can be moved to quarantine or finally deleted.
Emsisoft Commandline Scanner
This scanner contains the same functionality as the Emergency Kit Scanner but without a graphical user interface. The commandline tool is made for professional users to use perfectly for batch jobs.
The highlights of Emsisoft Emergency Kit:
- The only free dual-engine malware scanner, awarded several times in numerous tests.
- More than five million signatures with hourly updates (if done manually) to ensure best up-to-dateness and detection rate.
- On average 450% faster scans when compared to earlier versions thanks to optimization for multi-core systems and completely revised detection technology.
- Less consumption of resources through efficient programming.
- Better rootkit detection thanks to Direct Disk Access scan mode.
- A new internal evaluation system for significantly fewer false alerts in practice.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit PRO is a software license especially for helpdesk and PC repair use to scan and clean thirdparty PCs.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit PRO Key facts:
- MALWARE DETECTION: Features the complete dual-scanner technology of Emsisoft Anti-Malware, with 10 million signatures for all types of online threats.
- REMOVAL: Thorough quarantine or removal of detected objects with saving of log files.
- PORTABLE: Fully portable solution, no installation required. You can make unlimited copies of the stick.
- FLEXIBLE: Automatic scans via Emsisoft Scanner or Emsisoft Commandline Scanner for best use in batch files.
- UPDATES: USB stick is self updating with just one click. All software updates included for a year.
- BIG: 16 GB USB stick, with 15 GB free for backing up the important data of infected machines.
- RELIABLE: Proven technology that has already cleaned millions of infections over the last 3 years.
- GUARANTEED: Custom malware removal help for hard to remove infections.
- AFFORDABLE: Ideal for both small PC repair shops and the helpdesk departments of large companies.
- BONUS: Full version of Emsisoft Anti-Malware included!
Changes in Emsisoft Anti-Malware 2020.1:
- New color-coded menu badges.
- New authenticator support.
- Improved app restart behavior on scanner findings.
- Improved window design.
- Several minor tweaks and fixes.
Changes in Emsisoft Emergency Kit 2019.10:
- In the past, the /s (/service) parameter had to be used for all scans that were to be performed by the integrated Windows service. In the new version, the /s parameter is only used once to install the service, but then no longer needed to run scans. That helps to simplify the scanning process.
- A new parameter /uninstallservice was introduced that allows you to remove the service component if it’s no longer needed.
Changes in Emsisoft Emergency Kit 2019.6:
- Improved user interface for visually impaired users.
- Improved support for third-party remote management.
- Stability improvements in Commandline Scanner.
- Several minor tweaks and fixes.
Homepage – https://www.emsisoft.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2016, 2019.