AVG Internet Security 2020 is a complete protection for your PC and online identity! This award-winning virus protection product gives you unbeatable Internet security by protecting against viruses, spyware, hackers, spam and malicious websites.
AVG Internet Security 2020 provides multiple layers of protection for everything you do online, which means you don’t have to worry about identity theft, viruses, or visiting harmful sites.
You can shop and bank online safely, enjoy your life on social networks, or surf and search with confidence of a real-time protection.
AVG Internet Security 2020 is a reliable and easy-to-use solution for home and small office users which is trusted by millions of users worldwide. Its fast scan and video streaming, smart security won’t slow your computer down.
With this Internet Security you also have access for the first time to AVG Identity Theft Recovery Unit that will help you get your life back in order if you ever become a victim of identity theft – online or offline. Only AVG Internet Security 2020 gives you real-time protection against malicious websites thanks to our AVG LinkScanner technology.
Additionally, AVG Internet Security 2020 pulls together elements of AVG’s firewall, identity protection, and anti-virus signature detection capabilities to deliver the most accurate detection of new and unknown threats. When you install AVG Internet Security 2020, every one of these features is fully-functional – there’s no need to do a thing.
AVG Internet Security 2020 Features:
- AntiVirus. Helps stop, remove, and prevent the spreading of viruses, worms or trojans.
- AntiMalware (AVG Resident Shield). Protects you from malware on your PC and helps stop anything that’s infected.
- Anti-Spyware. Keep your identity safe from the Spyware and Adware that tracks personal information.
- AVG Anti-Rootkit. Detects and removes dangerous rootkits that hide malicious software that seeks to take control of your computer.
- AVG Enhanced Firewall. Blocks hackers attempting to access the private data stored on your PC. Stops malware taking over your computer or from harming other peoples. Works on wired and wireless networks.
- AVG LinkScanner Surf-Shield. Smart prevention technology that stops you hitting infected or criminal sites. Actively checks every web page just before you click and stops you if it detects anything suspicious.
- AVG Turbo Scan. Dramatically shortens security-scanning times thanks to a smarter scanning sequence that follows the order in which files are saved to the hard drive.
- AVG Protective Cloud Technology. Identifies and prevents emerging threats “in the cloud” via automatic updates to your antivirus software.
Other Security Features:
- AVG Email Scanner. Detects infected or rogue inbound attachments so they can’t damage your PC. Works as a plug-in for email applications including Microsoft Outlook or as a scanner for POP3, SMTP and IMAP accounts.
- AVG Anti-Spam. Stops spammers and scammers getting to you. Reduces your risks of falling prey to online spam by scanning and checking all your emails for suspect content and code.
- AVG Online Shield. Checks files before you download them to ensure they are safe, and protects you as you exchange files using MSN and Yahoo! and ICQ.
- Ransomware Protection against attacks that encrypt personal photos, documents, emails, etc. for ransom. AVG Internet Security’s anti-ransomware technology shields files so PCs can’t be held hostage.
- Webcam Protection ends webcam spying for good by blocking malware and untrusted apps from hijacking webcam to spy on users. Users now have total control over what uses their camera, and can even force all apps (even the safe ones) to ask their permission before they can access PC’s webcam.
- AVG Community Protection Network. Instantly converts every new threat encountered by any member of our community into protection for everyone. It adds up to ever-better antivirus protection for the entire AVG community.
- AVG Social Networking Protection. Checks the links that get exchanged when you’re on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter etc. to help keep you and your friends safe.
- AVG Do Not Track. Lets you identify which websites are collecting data on your online activities and gives you the choice whether to allow it. Supports Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- AVG Identity Protection. Not only keeps your personal information safe when you’re busy online, but also stops criminals stealing personal data on your PC.
- AVG WiFi Guard. Helps you avoid the rogue WiFi access points used by hackers by alerting you when your PC tries to access an unknown WiFi network.
- Game Mode. Keeps scans and updates at bay whilst you play to avoid lags and freezes. Also safeguards your digital profile from hackers looking to steal and sell your game rewards.
- AVG Accelerator. Maximizes connection speeds and the download of binary data to deliver faster, smoother video streaming. Dramatically enhances the experience of YouTube videos.
- File Shredder. Deletes data securely using processes that prevent them being accessed or recovered by someone else.
What’s new in AVG Internet Security 2020 20.1:
- Browser extensions – Improve your browsing with our latest extensions (just open Menu > Browser extensions)
- Fewer popups – If you already have Avast Cleanup Premium, you’ll no longer see offers for it (sorry about that!)
- Improved statuses – The status messages you see on the main screen are now easier to understand
- Fixed Rescue Disk – You can now use Rescue Disk again to restore your PC from advanced attacks
- Other bug fixes – We’ve stomped dozens of other bugs to keep everything running smoothly
What’s new in AVG Internet Security 2019 19.7:
- Fixed: When all shields are disabled (e.g. via tray) and enabled, Mailshield is not enabled (sometimes it requires restart in order to start successfully)
What’s new in AVG Internet Security 2019 19.5:
- Fixed crash during Sensitive Data Scan
- Fixed issue when Sensitive Data Scan does not finish in some cases
- Toaster “You are protected” now correctly hides after the 15 seconds
- “Move to Virus Chest” button now works also for detection from File Shield
Homepage – https://www.avg.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- macOS 10.10.x (Yosemite) and higher.
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and higher.
Size: 393 MB