UltraEdit 126.96.36.199 by IDM
With its clear layout and powerful project and workspace features, it can handle complex and sophisticated software development projects.
BUY NOW UltraEdit Subscription with Cloud Services
This IDM product is flexible and easy to customize, handles files in excess of 4GB. And the polished user interface provides easy access to the most important options.
UltraEdit is used across a diverse range of industries. From professional writers, researchers and journalists to advanced programmers, database managers and web developers.
Scores of individuals use UltraEdit as a powerful replacement for windows notepad and even more use it as a text editor. Because of its ability to handle multiple documents at once, large file handling, powerful search/find/replace functionality, spell checking versatility and much more.
UltraEdit Key Features:
- Easily open and edit large files – 4 GB and beyond!
- Multi-caret editing and multi-select
- Column (block) mode editing
- Powerful search. Find and replace in files, regular expressions, inverse search, etc.
- File compare
- Code syntax highlighting for nearly any programming language
- Code folding and hierarchical function listing
- Beautify and reformat source code
- Powerful XML handling. XML tree view, reformatting, validation, etc.
- Auto-closing XML/HTML tags
- Smart templates – automatic intelligent code completion
- Editor themes – skin the entire app
- Powerful and configurable tools
- File and data sorting
- Integrated FTP client (supports FTP, SFTP, and FTPS)
- Integrated SSH/telnet client
- Filtered spell checker
- Unicode/ UTF-8 support
- Split/duplicate window editing
- Hex editing
- Macros and scripts for automated editing
- CSV data reformatting
- Log file polling
- File encryption and decryption
- Integrated Ctags (symbols listing)
- Base64 encode/decode
- Project support
- Robust bookmarking
Changes in UltraEdit 2022.2 (2023-01-19):
- Features and enhancements
- Footnote support for markdown live preview
- Tasklist checkbox support for markdown live preview
- New theme: Monokai
- Open URLs with shift+ctrl+click in currently open files
- Updated CSS wordfile
- Ctrl+Left/Right arrow now works for column mode
- Option to automatically recover documents on system or application failure
- FTP/FTPS/SFTP is updated to the latest encryption, hashing, and protocol standards including full TLS 1.3 support
- Telnet/SSH is updated to the latest encryption, hashing and protocol standards
- Other notable quality improvements
- File added erroneously to project root instead of group folder
- Wordfile changes not reflected until files saved
- Command line flags return incorrect path error
- Reindent selection doesn’t work with unordered list
- Statusbar flickers while typing with wrapped lines
- F3 doesn’t work as expected with infinite column mode
- Perl highlighting shows all text as comment following \qq
- Perl regex with \K not finding all matches
- Quick find UI is hidden or partially visible
Homepage – https://www.ultraedit.com
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
- macOS systems 10.12 (Sierra) and later, with support for Intel-based processors only.
- Ubuntu 18.04 +, RedHat/CentOS, Fedora, SUSE
Size: 86.1 MB