TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 7 is an extensive set of tools allowing you to convert, edit, transform, and even create video content from many different sources. Each process does not interfere with the others, and provides an incredible interface which is capable of reaching the output in the quickest time.
Import, edit, enhance, and encode your videos with the easy-to-use interface preferred by users the world over. Add video clips in practically any format. Cut-out unwanted scenes. Correct and enhance your video and audio. Then encode to the format of your choice using custom settings or templates for popular formats.
Among its features is support for many input and output formats, detailed parameter settings, fast and precise cut-editing, video format conversion, compression, material creation, and much more! This best video encoder around now supports 8K video output with H.265/HEVC.
TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 7 is designed only for 64-bit architecture environments. Along with this enhancement, the application is capable of using an outstandingly large memory size. Therefore, editing operations that contain ultra HD editing, complex filtering, file importation, video rendering, clip and layer copying in the Timeline mode, etc. become much easier to handle.
You practically don’t even need to install external CODECs. You can edit and output without needing any knowledge of these formats. Furthermore, you can select a specific import title clip within a Blu-ray (BDMV/BDAV) or AVCHD file. And by using the thumbnail preview, you can verify the content beforehand and avoid any mistakes.
H.265/HEVC Output Support.
TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works now supports importing and outputting the H.265/HEVC format which is the successor to H.264/AVC and is the latest video compression standard. The next generation codec 265/HEVC which has a higher compression rate compared to H.264/AVC, not only supports ultra high resolutions such as 4K and 8K output, but also further decreases the resulting size for efficient saving and transmitting.
XAVC S Output Support.
Supports importing and outputting using the high quality video 4K/HD video format “XAVC S”. That is advocated by Sony and capable of storing high resolution and high bitrate videos compared to the AVCHD standard. Also, the adopted MP4 container brings accessibility to the format for common consumer use.
10-bit 4:4:4 H.264/AVC Output Support.
TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works allows you to specify the profile of the H.264/AVC format up to High Intra 4:4:4. Ithich is possible to set to 10-bit and 4:4:4 full color for the YUV color space. According to this new feature, you can utilize the wide range of the x264 encoder’s specification for H.264/AVC output.
High-Speed Hardware Encoder “NVENC” Support.
TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works allows you to use NVIDIA’s “NVENC” that is installed on a 600-series and later GPU (Kepler core generation) which supports H.264/AVC high-speed hardware encoding. The picture quality and the encoding speed is highly improved compared to the previous CUDA encoding.
WebM and Ogg Output Support.
TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works supports WebM and Ogg (Video: Theora Audio: Vorbis) output. Both are open source video formats and focus on high quality video with low file sizes. And are mainly used for playing on Android devices (WebM) and browsers such as Google Chrome or Firefox with the HTML5 video tag.
FLV Container File Output Support.
TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works allows you to output and store a H.264/AVC stream within a “FLV” container. By using this, you can create a file for Internet streaming distribution or an embedded video on the web.
Capture From the bluefish444 I/O Board.
Supports capturing the video and audio from the greatest quality I/O boards, “bluefish444 Epoch 4K Supernova / Epoch 4K Supernova S+”. Converts the capturing data in realtime to a H.264/AVC data file. This function allows you to capture and convert 4K resolution video as is, which is the greatest feature of the Epoch SuperNova.
DivX HEVC Video File Output Support.
Supports the creation of a DivX HEVC video file which supports output resolutions up to 4K (3840 × 2160). You can enjoy high resolution and high quality DivX HEVC video files on DivX HEVC players.
Animated GIF Importation.
Supports animated GIF importation, allowing you to convert an animated GIF file to other video formats such as H.264/AVC or MPEG-2.
YouTube and Other New Output Templates.
Features new output templates for YouTube, Smart Phones and more, which further enhances the versatility of the software.
Changes in TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 220.127.116.11 (November 26, 2020):
- Improved: Newly supports importing a RAW movie file (CRM) shot by Canon “EOS R5”.
- Fixed: The VBR (Constant Quantization) QP option for the B frame of the NVENC H.265/HEVC encoder could not be used even in a supported environment.
- Fixed: The Intel Media SDK Hardware for H/265/HEVC output was not available in certain Intel Tiger Lake CPU environments.
- Other corrections.
Changes in TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 18.104.22.168 (October 4, 2020):
- Improved: Now supports H.265/HEVC Main 4:2:2 10 Intra profile file import.
- Improved: Could not correctly import an audio stream where the size of DecoderConfigDescriptor stored in the MP4 audio track is incorrect via the MPEG Reader.
- Fixed: Occasionally could not decode video correctly via the NVDEC Decoder in an NVIDIA GeForce driver ver.456.38 or newer installed environment.
- Fixed: When “Display using Output Format” is set in the Preview settings, and the resolution is different between the clip and the output settings, occasionally the Interpolation function of the Mask filter did not perform correctly.
- Fixed: Numerical differences occurred in gamma conversion at low luminance area at the output when the color management settings were set to the BT.709 Gamma 2.4 color space.
- Other corrections.
Changes in TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 22.214.171.124 (August 23, 2020):
- Newly added the [Scale Layout Box to Text Size] option for the Text function in Timeline mode.
- The Layout Box automatically enlarges or shrinks according to the whole size of the Text. This option is enabled as default in a new project. If you want to use the previous behavior, check off this option.
- Newly added the [Use Image As Is] option for the Type of Effect in Mask filter. An image which is specified in the Layer Style will be displayed as is as a mask.
- Improved: Changed the Gamma value used for the color space of ITU-R BT.709 to 2.4 when the Color Management settings are enabled. This value can be changed in the Preferences > Global Settings > Color Management Advanced Settings.
- Improved: Newly added the [Adjust Output Settings Using Source Information] option to the Custom Output Template window in the Output Format Selection.
- Improved: Changed the maximum size of the Video Resize filter to 8192 x 8192.
- Improved: Newly added keyboard shortcuts for the displayed range (Orange/Blue) for the Source Monitor in Timeline mode.
- CTRL+[Right] – Next range
- CTRL+[Left] – Previous range
- Fixed: The Intel Media SDK Hardware for MPEG-2 Decoder did not work correctly in a Skylake or later Intel CPU environment with a specific driver version.
- Fixed: Occasionally the output data did not correctly reflect the output settings when using the AMD Media SDK encoder in a Navi core Radeon graphic board environment.
- Fixed: In Timeline mode, occasionally some keyframes were not reflected from a clip that was separated in the timeline when using the [Copy Clip Keyframes to Timeline] option.
- Fixed: When the parameter of the Transform function changed in the Timeline mode, occasionally the related key point of the Transform disappeared unexpectedly.
- Fixed: The [Delete In/Out Points Range then Close Gaps] option did not work correctly on gaps between audio-only clips in the Timeline mode.
Fixed: Occasionally the first frame of the second or later output file would be deleted if the frame rate between the source clip and the output settings were different.
- Fixed: The minimum bitrate value could not be changed when the output video stream is set as MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 Video in the output settings.
- Fixed: The color conversion for output did not work correctly when selecting the JPEG format in the Sequential Still Picture Files Output settings if the color management settings were enabled.
- Fixed: Occasionally the [Copy Selected Titles to Hard Disk Drive] option in the Source Wizard did not work correctly when importing an ISO file.
- Fixed: The input caret forcedly moved to the beginning when pasting a string containing a linefeed code in the edit forms.
- Fixed: Thumbnails of the Fast Thumbnail Preview in the Filter window did not reflect the results correctly when applying the Crop filter.
- Fixed: The time-axis based viewpoint movement using the key point of the Panorama Expand filter was not reflected properly at output when using a still image source clip.
- Changed the compatibility of the project, filter template and asset files. Along with this correction, older versions cannot load these files saved with this version or later.
- Other corrections.
Changes in TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 126.96.36.199 (March 31, 2020):
- Fixed: NVENC could not be selected for the H.264/AVC encoder in an NVIDIA Geforce Driver Ver.445.75 install environment.
- Fixed: Stopped playing unintentionally when clicking the Clip Split button while playing in the Cut editing window.
- Fixed: Occasionally selecting or doing other operations for a clip did not work in the Timeline mode when returning from the Output settings or Encode stage if the preview window was undocked.
- Fixed: A CUDA error occurred when operating a 3-Way wheel in the Color Correction filter depending on the environment.
- Fixed: Could not correctly import an audio stream contained in a Motion JPEG AVI file which was recorded on certain digital cameras.
- Other corrections.
Changes in TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 188.8.131.52 (February 12, 2020):
- Newly added five different kinds of pre-installed assets.
- Improved: Enhanced bitrate selection values for the Opus audio output.
- Improved: Occasionally some decoded video frames were duplicated when importing certain invalid H.264/AVC video streams recorded on Insta360 EVO.
- Fixed: The number of loop counts was not applied correctly to its duration when importing an animation GIF or PNG file.
- Fixed: The data rate settings were not reflected correctly to an output file when using the Intel Indeo video 5 codec in the AVI output settings.
- Fixed: The information of the audio duration was not described correctly into the container when outputting an MP4 file.
- Fixed: Occasionally outputted images became coarse when outputting a BT.2020 HLG color profile video file in an SSE4.1 run environment.
- Fixed: Did not covert the color space of a clip correctly when importing a clip of the BT.2020 HLG color profile into the working color space where it was set in BT.2020 PQ.
- Fixed: A superfluous “TMPGEncVMW7OutProcess.exe” launched when opening a clip editing window in which the VST filter was added.
- Other corrections.
Changes in TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 184.108.40.206 (August 4, 2019):
- Improved: The chunk order of the output Linear PCM audio has been changed to avoid an error which occurred while outputting a Blu-ray project in Encore CS6.
- Fixed: Occasionally the output pictures became green when outputting by a specific resize algorithm with CUDA filtering.
- Fixed: Could not save the opacity effect setting correctly when saving a subtitles file in the Subtitles filter.
- Fixed: An error occurred when importing a LUT file if Window’s decimal point is set as “Comma”.
- Fixed: Could not launch TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in Commercial Candidates Detector correctly in an environment other than that of DPI 100%.
- Fixed: The chapters of an outputted MP4 file did not work correctly in specific players on macOS.
- Other corrections.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit).
Size: 362 MB