Reg Organizer application designed to edit, clean and maintain registry, fix errors in the system, and improve computer performance. The deep registry search feature lets you find all registry keys related to a specific application.
The program helps you to preview and edit registry files (.reg) and view their content directly from Windows Explorer. It includes Registry cleaner, which will safely compact, repair and optimize the Registry.
With Reg Organizer you can thoroughly search the Registry to find all the keys related to a certain application. The registry tool does this job quicker and better than other similar programs.
Other Reg Organizer features include the ability to find and replace the Registry entries, automatic Registry cleanup, Disk Cleanup tool. Moreover it ensures access to many undocumented Windows features.
With Reg Organizer you can customize the ‘Open with…’ context menu, delete items from the ‘Add/Remove Programs’ dialog. Also you will able to specify the programs to run at Windows startup, analyze the shared dynamic link libraries (DLL) and more. Another set of features will be useful to administrators, as well as ordinary users.
Plug-in expandability gives unlimited possibilities of third party enhancements. There is also a built-in application uninstaller. That allows you to uninstall redundant applications from the system completely.
Reg Organizer main features:
- Registry editor for viewing and editing the system registry. Also for manipulating the registry keys and values, exporting, importing, copying them, etc.
- The registry cleaner can detect many types of registry errors. These include searching the registry for invalid references to files, folders and DLLs.
- Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary.
- Defragmenting and compressing the registry. Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
- Ability to get information about any selected registry key and monitor changes of the specific keys.
- Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their contents to the system registry. The files can be viewed directly from Windows Explorer.
- Functional registry file editor allows you to edit keys and values, add and delete data containing in the .reg files.
- Provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started with Windows. Using Reg Organizer, you can inspect, edit, or disable such programs.
- Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.
- Built-in software uninstaller, based on the Full Uninstall technology. Moreover, it displays changes made by the application to each of the system components.
- Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive. Also it can search for and fix invalid shortcuts.
Changes in Reg Organizer 9.10 (2022-12-29):
- You may configure some cleanup locations by clicking the button directly on the corresponding item in the list Previously to do this, it was necessary to go to the settings window.
- Optimization for high resolution monitors: The list of cleanup locations now fills the window’s space both in width and height.
- You can view cleanup locations for which the additional explanation is available by clicking the question mark icon.
- Some icons have been redrawn to support the dark theme better.
- New cleanup locations added: Additional Web Cache and cleaning the cache of the 4 new applications.
- The “System Activity Logs”, “Program Crash Dumps” and “Program Error Reports” cleanup locations find more data.
- The Private Data Cleanup tool has been switched to multithreaded scanning and has been accelerated. Scanning is now 2-3 times faster.
- New tweaks added: “Microsoft Edge: Don’t show the page restore request after the browser crash” and “Applications’ scrollbar width”.
- Applications tool: Improvements to the applications traces lookup algorithm.
- You may enable the main window’s title system look that depends on the theme color by creating in the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USERSOFTWAREChemTable SoftwareReg OrganizerSettingsEx the integer value SystemTitle equal to 1.
- The Reg Organizer command did not appear in the Explorer context menu under Windows 11 Insider Preview, Dev channel.
- Application installed with tracing did not appear in the installed apps list if they cannot not be uninstalled with the standard uninstaller.
- The Previous System Restore Points cleanup location was not cleaned.
- The “Always show this screen at program startup” switch in the Express Check and other switches across the program might not work the proper way.
- When you pressed the minimize and maximize system buttons in the upper right main window corner, the color was different from the system buttons’ color.
Changes in Reg Organizer 9.01 (2022-11-12):
- Fixed bug: When cleaning the Opera browser, Reg Organizer did not check that it has been closed.
- Documentation has been updated.
Homepage – https://www.chemtable.com/organizer.htm
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.