Reg Organizer 9.20 Beta 1 / 9.11 by ChemTable
Reg Organizer application designed to edit, clean and maintain registry, fix errors in the system, and improve computer performance. The deep registry search feature lets you find all registry keys related to a specific application.
The program helps you to preview and edit registry files (.reg) and view their content directly from Windows Explorer. It includes Registry cleaner, which will safely compact, repair and optimize the Registry.
BUY NOW Reg Organizer Personal (Lifetime)
With Reg Organizer you can thoroughly search the Registry to find all the keys related to a certain application. The registry tool does this job quicker and better than other similar programs.
Other Reg Organizer features include the ability to find and replace the Registry entries, automatic Registry cleanup, Disk Cleanup tool. Moreover it ensures access to many undocumented Windows features.
With Reg Organizer you can customize the ‘Open with…’ context menu, delete items from the ‘Add/Remove Programs’ dialog. Also you will able to specify the programs to run at Windows startup, analyze the shared dynamic link libraries (DLL) and more. Another set of features will be useful to administrators, as well as ordinary users.
Plug-in expandability gives unlimited possibilities of third party enhancements. There is also a built-in application uninstaller. That allows you to uninstall redundant applications from the system completely.
Reg Organizer main features:
- Registry editor for viewing and editing the system registry. Also for manipulating the registry keys and values, exporting, importing, copying them, etc.
- The registry cleaner can detect many types of registry errors. These include searching the registry for invalid references to files, folders and DLLs.
- Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary.
- Defragmenting and compressing the registry. Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
- Ability to get information about any selected registry key and monitor changes of the specific keys.
- Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their contents to the system registry. You can view the files directly from Windows Explorer.
- Functional registry file editor allows you to edit keys and values, add and delete data containing in the .reg files.
- Provide quick access to all programs automatically started with Windows. Using Reg Organizer, you can inspect, edit, or disable such programs.
- Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.
- Built-in software uninstaller, based on the Full Uninstall technology. Moreover, it displays changes made by the application to each of the system components.
- Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive. Also it can search for and fix invalid shortcuts.
Changes in Reg Organizer 9.20 Beta 1 (2023-05-25):
- Added the ability to clean up the Firefox browser.
- Improved cleaning for Chrome, Edge and Yandex browsers. Added the ability to free additional space by deleting setup metrics temporary files to the Private Data Cleanup tool.
- Notification Center: A single location in the program where it collects notifications. Now you can see the information messages, tips, and hints from the program whenever you want, not just when they appear.
- Startup Applications tool:
- Ability to change the startup type (automatic or manual) for autorun applications of type Service.
- Improved descriptions of autorun applications of types Service and Driver.
- Applications tool:
- The popularity of the programs is now displayed.
- A more correct display of checkmarks under the dark theme.
- Usability improvement: Wherever possible, modal (which require a button to be pressed) information windows have been replaced with windows that appear in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen, disappear automatically and require no user action.
- Startup Applications tool: The state of the “Do not Notify Me about Adding to the Startup” checkbox might have been reset on it own after some time.
- Startup Applications tool: Canceling the delayed state for a service did not work if it was delayed not through Reg Organizer.
- Incorrect colors in the System Cleanup and Private Data Cleanup tools under the Windows 7 Classic theme.
- If you switch from Express Check to another tool, maximize the program to full screen, minimize to the taskbar and then click on it, the program is restored in a non-maximized state.
- Portable version: If there is no Internet connection, the cleanup parts of the System Cleanup tool and the Private Data Cleanup tool may not be displayed.
Changes in Reg Organizer 9.11 (2023-02-17):
- The System Cleanup tool: Chrome, Edge and Yandex browser cleanup has been improved.
Homepage – https://www.chemtable.com/organizer.htm
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.