Reg Organizer application designed to edit, clean and maintain registry, fix errors in the system, and improve computer performance. The deep registry search feature lets you find all registry keys related to a specific application.
The program helps you to preview and edit registry files (.reg) and view their content directly from Windows Explorer. It includes Registry cleaner, which will safely compact, repair and optimize the Registry.
With Reg Organizer you can thoroughly search the Registry to find all the keys related to a certain application. The registry tool does this job quicker and better than other similar programs.
Other Reg Organizer features include the ability to find and replace the Registry entries, automatic Registry cleanup, Disk Cleanup tool. Moreover it ensures access to many undocumented Windows features.
With Reg Organizer you can customize the ‘Open with…’ context menu, delete items from the ‘Add/Remove Programs’ dialog. Also you will able to specify the programs to run at Windows startup, analyze the shared dynamic link libraries (DLL) and more. Another set of features will be useful to administrators, as well as ordinary users.
Plug-in expandability gives unlimited possibilities of third party enhancements. There is also a built-in application uninstaller. That allows you to uninstall redundant applications from the system completely.
Reg Organizer main features:
- Registry editor for viewing and editing the system registry. Also for manipulating the registry keys and values, exporting, importing, copying them, etc.
- The registry cleaner can detect many types of registry errors. These include searching the registry for invalid references to files, folders and DLLs.
- Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary.
- Defragmenting and compressing the registry. Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
- Ability to get information about any selected registry key and monitor changes of the specific keys.
- Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their contents to the system registry. The files can be viewed directly from Windows Explorer.
- Functional registry file editor allows you to edit keys and values, add and delete data containing in the .reg files.
- Provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started with Windows. Using Reg Organizer, you can inspect, edit, or disable such programs.
- Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.
- Built-in software uninstaller, based on the Full Uninstall technology. Moreover, it displays changes made by the application to each of the system components.
- Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive. Also it can search for and fix invalid shortcuts.
Changes in Reg Organizer 9.0 (2022-07-26):
- The Express Check screen now shows the installed applications, which can be updated.
- Usability improvements:
- The single button located in the upper left section of the main window always allows you to return to the previous tool.
- The version number is always displayed in the main window title (useful when contacting technical support).
- If an update is available, a note about it is shown directly in the main window header next to the version (not available under Windows 7-8.1 or in the dark theme).
- The path to the frequently used settings window has been shortened: A button to go directly to it has been added at the top of the main window (along with the other commands).
- For switches, the enabled state is now displayed on the right, not the left to match similar switches in the Windows interface.
- High DPI monitors optimization. Larger interface icons are now used in the systems where the higher system fonts scale is set. This helps to keep the interface proportional. Applies to the status bar and other places across the program.
- Startup Applications tool: For applications that can be optimized a context menu command has been added to exclude them from the optimization recommendation.
- Some enhancements to the applications uninstalling window’s interface.
- Increased accessibility: The buttons are correctly recognized by the screen readers programs like JAWS. (It’s still a lot of work yet for the full screen readers compatibility as it is very far from perfect as of now.)
- Dark theme minor visual improvements.
- Bugs fixed:
- Applications tool: Reg Organizer could hang when pressing the Uninstall Application button or selecting the Install with tracing command.
- Incorrect colors in some windows under the Classic Windows 7 theme.
- The Private Data Cleanup tool showed that 1 item was found for some of the parts to be cleaned even though there actually were none.
- Under the dark theme, some auxiliary windows were displayed in colors matching the light theme.
- The Windows Script Host error could occur when using the application uninstall with reboot function.
- Some buttons did not change color when pressed.
- Visual artifacts on the edges of horizontal and vertical interface lines under the dark theme.
- Windows Vista is no longer supported.
Changes in Reg Organizer 8.91 (2022-03-24):
- Applications’ traces lookup algorithm changes. It is used during the applications’ complete removal.
- The system cleanup ignore list has been updated.
- Social sharing blocks have been updated (not available for all languages).
- The cleanup functions now support Chromium based browser editions installed via MSI packages.
- The built-in updater has been improved.
Homepage – https://www.chemtable.com/organizer.htm
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.