F-Secure Client Security is a centrally managed, complete security solution for businesses. It provides an intelligent way to protect corporate workstations and laptops against all threats.
F-Secure Client Security is award-winning endpoint protection for PCs running the Windows operating system. It’s much more than just Anti-Virus.
This F-Secure complete security package includes antivirus, antispyware, rootkit scanning, firewall and behavior monitoring.
Laptops and desktops are the doors to your network. As such, they are the most vulnerable link in the cyber security chain. There’s no doubt about it: you need the best endpoint security solution available.
F-Secure Client Security is proactive, heuristic protection against the latest emerging threats. It has won the AV-Test “Best Protection” award four years in a row. It is uniquely able to provide impenetrable protection against all online threats while minimizing impact on system performance. Endpoint protection is at the core of cyber security, and this is the best of the best.
- Get award-winning, multi-layer security for desktops and laptops
- Keep OS and third party software patch up-to-date
- Enjoy complete protection with minimal impact on system performance
- Protect your company against 0-day vulnerabilities with DeepGuard, F-Secure proactive on-host protection engine
F-Secure Client Security also saves you time with automatic patch management and boosts employee productivity with web browsing controls.
- Control web access to protect your network and improve productivity
- Block selected applications from unknown sites to enhance security
- Enjoy automatically augmented security for online banking and other business-critical transactions
Complete with automated software updates, F-Secure Client Security provides the ultimate endpoint protection against known vulnerabilities. This is software that has earned AV-Test’s Best Protection Award four years in a row.
F-Secure Client Security Premium and Standard Features:
- Virus and spyware protection – protects your computer against viruses, trojans, spyware, riskware, rootkits and other malware.
- DeepGuard – proactive, instant protection against unknown threats. It monitors application behavior and stops potentially harmful activities in real-time.
- DataGuard – monitors protected folders to prevent untrusted applications from modifying your files.
- Web traffic scanning – detects and blocks malicious content in web traffic (HTTP protocol) to provide additional protection against malware.
- Firewall – consists of Windows Firewall integration and Network access control.
- Application control – allows you to restrict virtually any application from starting.
- Botnet Blocker – allows the Policy Manager administrator to block Domain Name System (DNS) queries from the host for domains that have a malicious reputation.
- Browsing protection – provides additional protection against unsafe web sites.
- Web Content Control – allows blocking of web sites that contain unsuitable content.
- Connection Control – protects against harmful activity when accessing sensitive sites.
- Device control – lets you control and disable hardware devices.
- Software Updater – keeps your system and applications up to date by automatically installing patches as they are released by vendors.
- Offload Scanning Agent – moves malware scanning operations to F-Secure Scanning and Reputation Server.
- Rapid Detection and Response – uses lightweight, discreet sensors that collect behavioral data from endpoint devices to identify a wide range of attacks.
- USB device scan supports BitLocker-encrypted drives.
- Software Updater improvements:
- It is now possible to deselect the Software Updater component installation for Premium products.
- It is now possible to configure Software Updater to install all missing patches (including all non-security ones) automatically.
- A new firewall rule is added to the default rules if the Software Updater feature is enabled.
- Search result filter has been added to Web Content Control.
- Connection Control can block remote access during banking sessions.
- A link to the F-Secure Connectivity tool has been added to the Support tab in the local user interface. The tool can check that the host is able to connect to the F-Secure backend systems.
- Several issues that could occur during the upgrade have been fixed in this release.
- Improved DataGuard icon behavior.
What’s new in F-Secure Client Security 15.21:
- New package fscs-15.21.6.jar fixes fscs-15.21.4.jar installation issue. Reinstall of existing 15.21 installations is not needed.
- Missing network isolation binary after upgrade from 14/15 version
- Clean up of deprecated ORSP proxy setting from registry
- Proxy detection for Ultralight/ORSP needs
- PM Console Scheduled scan action on infection selection
- Device control uses lot of memory
- Ratings in search results with active Banking protection
What’s new in F-Secure Client Security 15.20:
New features and improvements
- Revised Device Control:
- Added new rules for MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) and PTP (Picture Transfer Protocol) devices
- Added the possibility to configure per-rule alerting behavior
- Added device control alerting management option – one can either choose whether to receive alerts for all connection attempts or only for devices that have not been connected previously
- Added the possibility to allow executables to run on specified removable storage devices
- Fixed an issue with USB mass storage devices in Windows 10
- Software Updater components are now automatically updated
- Software Updater is now able to prompt users to close applications being updated
- Added an option to unregister the RDR sensor or change the RDR sensor keycode without reinstallation
- Added an option to download product updates over HTTPS
- Added a connection testing tool (fsconnectionchecker.exe) to the product. This tool can be used to check connection issues to the required F-Secure servers on the machine where the product is already installed, or on a clean machine.
- Host identity update logic is now configurable through policies
- Other small improvements and enhancements:
- The period for considering virus definitions outdated is now configurable
- Added an option to report false positives from local client UI
- Added an option to exclude the spyware/riskware infection by infection name
- Added a dedicated action on infection for spyware and riskware
- New status ‘RebootPending’ is added for the centralized quarantine
- Centrally managed UI status now reflects connectivity to PM status
- Introduced an option to disable all security features / firewall for the set amount of time
- Client Security installation completeness status is added to the registry HKLMSOFTWAREWOW6432NodeF-SecureNSdefaultOneClientCosmosMirrorProtectionStatus
- The firewall profile auto-selection problem occurring in some conditions is now fixed
- The incomplete product update downloads that caused problems with the updates flow in some conditions are now fixed
- The product upgrade problem from CS 13.x is now fixed
- The problem that caused an abnormal amount of “check now” requests is now fixed
Homepage – https://www.f-secure.com
- Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (all 32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (all 32-bit and 64-bit editions), ARM-based tablets are not supported
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all 32-bit and 64-bit editions), ARM-based tablets are not supported
Supported languages: English, Chinese (P.R.C, Taiwan, Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Canadian French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Size: 60.1 MB