WebSite-Watcher 2019 is a powerful yet simple website monitoring tool. It automatically checks web pages for updates and changes. Automate your daily routine, boost your productivity!
WebSite-Watcher 2019 perfectly suited to the beginner and advanced user alike. If you can work with an email client, you can even work with WebSite-Watcher! Save Time, Stay Informed! The software places you in complete control over what gets checked, when it gets checked, and even how you are notified.
WebSite-Watcher 2019 allows you to monitor your favorite websites for updates and changes with a minimum of time and effort. This prevents you from visiting each page manually looking for changes. When changes in a page are detected, WebSite-Watcher 2019 saves the last two versions to your hard disk and highlights all changes in the text.
Many features give you control, when and how a page should be monitored for updates. For example to get only an update notification when a specified keyword is available within the changed content.
WebSite-Watcher 2019 works as client on your computer, similar to an e-mail client. All bookmarks and configurations it will be store locally on your hard disk. The program doesn’t require any servers to check pages for updates and changes.
- All kind of Web Pages
- PDF / Word / Excel documents
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram pages
- Password protected pages
- RSS/ Atom feeds
- Makes screenshots of the pages and compare them to detect updates.
Website-Watcher check features:
- Flexible check intervals
- Perform pre-defined Actions
- Only get update notifications by keyword
- The integrated Filter Assistant lets you easily create filters .
- Add logic with plugins
Lots of other features:
- Smartphone / App
- Send e-mails
- Create reports
- Archive pages
- Synchronize bookmarks
- Many more powerful features…
Changes in Website-Watcher 2019 19.4 (2019-06-12):
- [+] External Browser Tabs: displays same toolbar buttons as the first browser tab, this makes it more comfortable to work with.
- [x] Performance improvements when opening multiple Chromium tabs
- [x] Performance improvements when checking bookmarks with the check technology “Chromium / Browser” simultaneously
- [+] External browser tabs use the statusbar of the main window instead of an own statusbar
- [-] Send e-mails: If a page is monitored with the screenshot method and the option “Use absolute image URLs in HTML mails” was turned on, then images were not sent
- [x] Browser integration improved
- [x] Internet Explorer Macros improved
- [+] The two alternative PDF plugins “pdftotext” support Unicode characters and conversions
- [x] Checking Facebook pages improved (compatible with latest Facebook changes)
- [-] Internet Explorer browser integration was broken in v19.3
- Smaller fixes and optimizations
Homepage – https://www.aignes.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 91.6 MB