WebSite-Watcher 2017 is a powerful yet simple website monitoring tool. It automatically checks web pages for updates and changes. Automate your daily routine, boost your productivity!
WebSite-Watcher 2017 perfectly suited to the beginner and advanced user alike. If you can work with an email client, you can even work with WebSite-Watcher! Save Time, Stay Informed!
The software places you in complete control over what gets checked, when it gets checked, and even how you are notified.
WebSite-Watcher 2017 allows you to monitor your favorite websites for updates and changes with a minimum of time and effort. This prevents you from visiting each page manually looking for changes.
When changes in a page are detected, WebSite-Watcher 2017 saves the last two versions to your hard disk and highlights all changes in the text.
Many features give you control, when and how a page should be monitored for updates. For example to get only an update notification when a specified keyword is available within the changed content.
WebSite-Watcher 2017 works as client on your computer, similar to an e-mail client. All bookmarks and configurations are stored locally on your hard disk. WebSite-Watcher doesn’t require our servers to check pages for updates and changes.
- Monitor web pages
- Monitor password protected pages
- Monitor forums for new postings and replies
- Monitor RSS feeds, Newsgroups and local files
- Highlight changes in a page
- Powerful filter system to ignore unwanted content
- Many more features to stay up-to-date!
Supported operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in Website-Watcher 2017 17.1 (2017-04-12):
- [x] RSS/Atom feeds: More date formates supported
- [+] RSS feeds: Black/Whitelist also searches in author field
- [-] WebSite-Watcher could display an error message for databases larger than 2GB under certain circumstances
- [x] Improved detection of errors when downloading invalid CSS files (WSW could hang under certain circumstances)
- [x] Checks with technology “Internet Explorer/Browser” improved
- [x] WebSite-Watcher works now with the recent layout changes of LinkedIn pages
- [x] Improved results when a page is checked with the technology “Internet Explorer/Browser” and the pagetype “text”
- [x] Send e-mail in text format + attach files: Reverted back to attach files in HTML format to be more compatible with web mailers. If you want to send attachments in ZIP format, you can use the program tweak ActionsSendMailAttachAsZip=1
- [+] New plugin to monitor XenForo Topic Lists
- [-] WebSite-Watcher could crash when displaying the tray icon under rare circumstances
- [-] Abort button didn’t work correctly under certain circumstances
- [x] Improved high dpi support
- [x] Automatically fix possible conflicts after changing monitor resolutions
- [x] Improved support for SVG files
- Smaller improvements and reported bugs fixed
Homepage – http://aignes.com
Size: 29.6 MB