WebSite-Watcher 2019 is a powerful yet simple website monitoring tool. It automatically checks web pages for updates and changes. Automate your daily routine, boost your productivity!
WebSite-Watcher 2019 perfectly suited to the beginner and advanced user alike. If you can work with an email client, you can even work with WebSite-Watcher! Save Time, Stay Informed! The software places you in complete control over what gets checked, when it gets checked, and even how you are notified.
WebSite-Watcher 2019 allows you to monitor your favorite websites for updates and changes with a minimum of time and effort. This prevents you from visiting each page manually looking for changes. When changes in a page are detected, WebSite-Watcher 2019 saves the last two versions to your hard disk and highlights all changes in the text.
Many features give you control, when and how a page should be monitored for updates. For example to get only an update notification when a specified keyword is available within the changed content.
WebSite-Watcher 2019 works as client on your computer, similar to an e-mail client. All bookmarks and configurations it will be store locally on your hard disk. The program doesn’t require any servers to check pages for updates and changes.
- All kind of Web Pages
- PDF / Word / Excel documents
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram pages
- Password protected pages
- RSS/ Atom feeds
- Makes screenshots of the pages and compare them to detect updates.
Website-Watcher check features:
- Flexible check intervals
- Perform pre-defined Actions
- Only get update notifications by keyword
- The integrated Filter Assistant lets you easily create filters .
- Add logic with plugins
Lots of other features:
- Smartphone / App
- Send e-mails
- Create reports
- Archive pages
- Synchronize bookmarks
- Many more powerful features…
Changes in Website-Watcher 2019 19.2 (2019-03-14):
- [+] The check technology “Chromium/Browser” uses the entered WSW proxy configuration
- [+] External Browser Tabs with Chromim as browser engine use the entered WSW proxy configuration
- [+] Internet Explorer Macros improved: More types of links supported
- [x] Send RSS feeds by e-mail: The “full” and “headlines” buttons are no longer displayed
- [x] Twitter: RSS conversion improved
- [x] Chromium: Persist sessions cookies between checks (makes it easier to remember logins or confirmed cookie messages)
- [x] Improvements to avoid conflicts with Virus Scanner for Chromium related modules
- [x] Smaller improvements when checking PDF files with the technology “Chromium / Browser”
- [-] Certain RSS feeds could display the status that no articles are available (the feeds were however monitored correctly)
- [-] Minor optical fixes when using Windows with classic theme
- Smaller fixes and improvements
Homepage – https://www.aignes.com
Supported operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 91.4 MB