WebSite-Watcher 2018 is a powerful yet simple website monitoring tool. It automatically checks web pages for updates and changes. Automate your daily routine, boost your productivity!
WebSite-Watcher 2018 perfectly suited to the beginner and advanced user alike. If you can work with an email client, you can even work with WebSite-Watcher! Save Time, Stay Informed!
The software places you in complete control over what gets checked, when it gets checked, and even how you are notified.
WebSite-Watcher 2018 allows you to monitor your favorite websites for updates and changes with a minimum of time and effort. This prevents you from visiting each page manually looking for changes.
When changes in a page are detected, WebSite-Watcher 2018 saves the last two versions to your hard disk and highlights all changes in the text.
Many features give you control, when and how a page should be monitored for updates. For example to get only an update notification when a specified keyword is available within the changed content.
WebSite-Watcher 2018 works as client on your computer, similar to an e-mail client. All bookmarks and configurations are stored locally on your hard disk. WebSite-Watcher doesn’t require any servers to check pages for updates and changes.
- Monitor web pages
- Monitor password protected pages
- Monitor forums for new postings and replies
- Monitor RSS feeds, Newsgroups and local files
- Highlight changes in a page
- Powerful filter system to ignore unwanted content
- Many more features to stay up-to-date!
Supported operating systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in Website-Watcher 2018 18.0 (2018-01-09):
- “Phone Mode” – Read changed bookmarks on your Smartphone with new WebSite-Watcher app. All features that are required to read the bookmarks on your phone are also available in the Freeware Version of the app.
- PDF plugins: pdftotext.exe is now deployed with WebSite-Watcher and must no longer be installed separately. So all PDF plugins can now be used without further configurations.
- PDF plugins are now compatible with the latest version of pdftotext.exe
- Repair database rewritten, is more robust against errors now.
- Program tweak HighlightChangesExactHigh=1 improved, works more precisely now.
- Add URL from Firefox: New technique to grab URL from opened page. Works also with Firefox 57+ and 32/64bit versions.
- Bookmark properties + Troubleshooting + Extract DATA param from HTML tags: Extracts the text content from various HTML tag parameters and inserts it into the page. For example text content from ALT, TITLE or DATA-CONTENT parameters. This lets you monitor content that you typically see after moving the mouse over certain elements.
- Special filter “Sort words” improved
- Add URL from browser improved when WSW is not running.
- Internet Explorer Macros improved, supports more type of logins
- CSS filters improved
- WSW checks if a database is read-only to avoid database problems
- Improved detection if another tool blocks the WebSite-Watcher bookmark database
- Advanced connection rules: Max time between connection rules increased to 600 seconds
- Improved: decoding certain characters
- Improved conversion of Excel files
- Improved RSS feed filtering
- Improved handling of dual monitor setups
- Advanced connection rules could consume high CPU under certain circumstances
- Smaller fixes and improvements
Homepage – http://aignes.com
Size: 29.9 MB