MEmu is a FREE Android Emulator that brings fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets). Comparing to other Android emulators, MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility.
MEmu Android Emulator aims to provide you the best experience to play Android games and apps on PC. The levels of compatibility, customization, and file organization is better than some of the more well known alternatives on the market.
With MEmu you can enjoy many exclusive titles that you can find for the Android platform, directly on your computer. You don’t need to adjust any complicated settings and configure the controls, just install it and start playing.
Users can also customize certain details. Such as CPU, root mode, display resolution, memory size and a whole lot more. There is also a way for users to do a simple mapping of third-party controllers such as a keyboard or a joystick.
MEmu Android Emulator Features:
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard / joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by dragging and dropping
- One-click android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
Using MEmu, you can:
- Have fun to play Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows
Changes in MEmu 7.1.6 (2020-03-07):
- Add Multiple touches and macro record functions
- Android top memu is now prohibited to be swiped down when playing
- Add contact, gallery as default apps
- Fixed the occasional issue that in some game the view cannot be moved in full-screen
- Fixed the occasional issue that the text cannot be deleted
- Add commands for gravity sensor
- Add commands for obtain a list of third-party apps
- Add parameter for creating desktop shortcut when installing apps
- Add function of import .memu file
- Fixed the issue that rename command fails.
Changes in MEmu 7.1.2 (2020-02-11):
- Updated the display effect of keymapping;
- Now Asphalt 9 can be controlled directly by your keyboard (Using Android 7.1)
- For Multi-MEmu, added bulk actions: ①Clean up ②Optimization
- Fixed the issue that occasionally the shooting key (left click) is out of work for games like PUBG Mobile and Lifeafter;
- Fixed the issue that Auto Chess Crashes after a certain period of time
- Fixed the issues of MEmuc: Lag of command listvms; Command GPS config; Command clone
- Fixed the issue that ADB cannot be connected of Android 7.1 image
- For Multi-MEmu, fixed the issue that certain property of emulator is not changed when being cloned\randomized
Changes in MEmu 7.1.1 (2020-01-09):
- 64-bit Android emulator supported (Lineage 2m, World Flipper, etc);
- Optimized the performance of following games: Lifeafter, Call of duty Mobile, Asphalt 9 under OpenGL mode;
- Fixed the issue that some emulators stuck at 99% under OpenGL mode.
Changes in MEmu 7.0.9 (2019-12-23):
- You can now set the limitation of FPS with a minimum interval 1 FPS;
- Multi-MEmu now will keep the order of Instances;
- Operation recorder now supports shut down MEmu after executing a script;
- The bubble after making a screenshot now can be turn off by turning off Android notification
- The volume +/- now can be synchronized by synchronizer
- Fixed the RAM, GPU memory leak of MEmu
- Fix adb commands cannot be used in MEmuc when using bridge Internet
Changes in MEmu 7.0.7 (2019-12-18):
- Optimized the sensitivity issue of Free Fire, now the sensitivity is more stable;
- New ‘APP autostart’ configuration. You can now config whether APP autostart is allowed;
- Optimized the UI of notification, bubble, mini-window of MEmu;
- Optimized the resource usage of screen capture tools like OBS;
- Optimized the performance of Html5 apps.
- Fixed the issue that bridge network cannot work in Windows8;
- Fixed the issue that Clean up function fails (Found in version 7.0.5);
- Fixed the issue that memuc sometimes shows Chinese (Found in version 7.0.5);
- Fixed the issue that memuc cannot create new Android 4.4, 7.1 emulator.
Changes in MEmu 7.0.5 (2019-11-29):
- Now Multi-MEmu can be hide to Windows tray
- Fixed some conditions that cause MEmu get stuck at 99%
- Fixed the occasional issue that there is no sound after start
- Fixed the occasional issue that the icon flickers in the Windows tray
- Fixed the occasional issue that an error message pops up when closing MEmu
- Fixed the memory leak under some certain situations
- Fixed the occasional issue that Multi-MEmu crashes when using batch start
- Fixed the issue that some MEmuc commands fail after the MEmu 7.0.1 version
- Fixed the occasional issue that the speed of a fresh installation is slow
- Fixed the occasional issue that keymapping & FPS cannot show after entering full screen
Changes in MEmu 7.0.3 (2019-11-19):
- Fully integrated with Discord server.
- Greatly optimized the compatibility of games on PC with AMD graphic cards. Eg:(Call of Duty Mobile, Lifeafter, Identity V, Onmyoji Arena, Cyber Hunter, Creative Destruction etc.)
- Optimized the menu & dialog box to choose the keymapping for different heroes in Moba games(Arena of Valor, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang)
- Optimized the user experience for the compact(Clean up) process in Multi-MEmu
- Upgrade the version of Android System WebView to have better compatibility of browser-related applications.
- Fixed the issue of increasing usage of memory (RAM) after open and close apps repeatedly
- Fixed the issue that MEmu crashes when clicking “Recent APPs” button in some games under DirectX mode
- Fixed the issue of black screen after creating a large number of emulators (over 1800)
- Fixed the issue that apk files downloaded in system browser cannot be installed by clicking
- Fixed the issue that in some games (PUBG mobile) shooting is interrupted randomly
- Fixed the occasional issue that MEmu crashes when generating diagnose report
- Fixed the failure of the keymapping macro: “mapkey”
- Fixed the issue that it takes too much time exporting an instance
- Fixed the capability of old versions (before 6.0.1) with the latest version. The old versions can be updated directly by update installation
- Fixed the occasional issue that sequential batch start is interrupted
Games & APPs
- Call of Duty Mobile: Optimized the Smart mode of keymapping: Smart cure and grenade is now available. One can use different items by simply pressing a key; Fixed some graphic issue under DirectX mode; Fixed the issue that game crashes at the
- Free Fire: Fixed some graphic issue under DirectX mode; Fixed black screen issue of some event pages
- Clash of Kings: Optimized the render performance and reduced resource usage when playing with multiple instances
- PES2020: Fixed the black screen issue under OpenGL mode
- Knives out: Fixed some graphic issue under DirectX mode
- Matchington Mansion: Fixed some graphic issue under DirectX mode
- 超異域公主連結！Re: Dive (tw.sonet.princessconnect): Fixed the black screen when starting the game; Fixed lag during the gameplay
Changes in MEmu 7.0.2 (2019-10-29):
- Add the area for zooming MEmu (The outside area) to make it easier
- Optimize render and I/O performance of MEmu
- Fixed some case of stuck at 59% during the initialization
- Fixed the issue that the high CPU usage of some NVIDIA GPU users after closing MEmu
- Fixed the lag when releasing some skills in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
Changes in MEmu 7.0.1 (2019-09-29):
- Totally new UI.
- Greatly optimized performance of MEmu, especially on low-end devices.
- New GPU memory optimization setting added. Enable it can reduce runtime GPU memory usage.
- Add the option to turn on/off anti-flicker and screen capture.
- Add option to turn on/off app tabs
- Add function to auto-start MEmu with Windows.
- Add shortcuts of volume up/down.
- Fix the occasional issue that the switch between app labs is too slow.
- Fix the occasional issue that the names of VMs are wrong in synchronizer.
- Fix the occasional issue that MEmu gets black screen on PC with integrated GPU (Intel HD graphic series). (New for 7.0.1)
- Add group function
- Add randomize function
- Add batch settings for all the VMs
- Add filters to choose VMsFix the compatibility of these games: COR, Valkyrie Connect, PUBG Mobile Lite, One Punch Man, Garena Call of Duty Mobile, 棒球殿堂Rise
Homepage – https://www.memuplay.com
- Windows Vista/ Windows 7 SP1/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 10
- Intel or AMD CPU (with Virtualization Technology support preferred)
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1 GB free system memory
- At least 2 GB of free disk space under installation path
Note: It’s not recommended to run MEmu App Player in another virtual machine software.