MEmu is a FREE Android Emulator that brings fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets). Comparing to other Android emulators, MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility.
MEmu Android Emulator aims to provide you the best experience to play Android games and apps on PC. The levels of compatibility, customization, and file organization is better than some of the more well known alternatives on the market.
With MEmu you can enjoy many exclusive titles that you can find for the Android platform, directly on your computer. You don’t need to adjust any complicated settings and configure the controls, just install it and start playing.
Users can also customize certain details. Such as CPU, root mode, display resolution, memory size and a whole lot more. There is also a way for users to do a simple mapping of third-party controllers such as a keyboard or a joystick.
MEmu Android Emulator Features:
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard / joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by dragging and dropping
- One-click android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
Using MEmu, you can:
- Have fun to play Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows
Changes in MEmu 7.5.3 (2021-06-09):
- Support 120 frames for FGO and some other games
- Fixed the problem that the game characters will occasionally move in the opposite direction after the left stick of the controller is released
- Fixed the compatibility issue of “PUBG Lite”
- Fixed the compatibility issue of “Epic Seven”
Changes in MEmu 7.5.0 (2021-04-01):
- “Expand sight” keymapping supports the dynamic correction of hero skill accuracy
- The synchronizer supports the pause function
- New MEmuc command
- listvms –render (obtaining the handle of the render window)
- randomize (one-key switch function)
- Fixed a memory leak problem in League of Legends: Wild Rift
- Fixed the problem of automatically entering “AUTH” in the input box
- Fixed the problem of no response when touching the screen on some tablets
- Fixed the problem that there is no sound in the emulator after the output device is unplugged or changed
- Fixed the problem that the emulator may not respond when exporting the keymapping
Changes in MEmu 7.3.3 (2021-01-29):
- The cast keymapping supports the adjustment of the character center position and the skill casting sensitivity
- The cast keymapping supports the adjustment of the skill casting sensitivity
- The crosshair keymapping supports to switch on/off “Cursor acceleration”
- Joystick keymapping supports analog mouse function
- Zoom keymapping supports editing with mouse buttons
- Optimized the stability while turning the camera in Free Fire
- The system setting now supports selecting the 90 frame rates mode
- The MEmuc listvms command supports returning the specified instance information.
Changes in MEmu 7.3.0 (2020-12-16):
- Added “Screen Zoom” key-mapping
- The left and right joysticks support customized dead zone range
- Fix the issue that caused the emulator to crash under certain circumstances in “Arena of Valor”
- Fix the issue of crashing when clicking “Community” and other game buttons in “Arena of Valor”
- Fix the problem that LOL: Wild Rift running on the 32-bit emulator is stuck at the end of every match
- Fix the problem that the gravity key-mapping of “Carrier Landings” and “Extreme Landings” is invalid
Homepage – https://www.memuplay.com
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1, 10, 11
- Intel or AMD CPU (with Virtualization Technology support preferred)
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1 GB free system memory
- At least 2 GB of free disk space under installation path
Note: It’s not recommended to run MEmu App Player in another virtual machine software.