MEmu is a FREE Android Emulator that brings fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets). Comparing to other Android emulators, MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility.
MEmu Android Emulator aims to provide you the best experience to play Android games and apps on PC. The levels of compatibility, customization, and file organization is better than some of the more well known alternatives on the market.
With MEmu you can enjoy many exclusive titles that you can find for the Android platform, directly on your computer. You don’t need to adjust any complicated settings and configure the controls, just install it and start playing.
Users can also customize certain details. Such as CPU, root mode, display resolution, memory size and a whole lot more. There is also a way for users to do a simple mapping of third-party controllers such as a keyboard or a joystick.
MEmu Android Emulator Features:
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard / joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by dragging and dropping
- One-click android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
Using MEmu, you can:
- Have fun to play Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows
Changes in MEmu 6.2.7 (2019-07-15):
- Strongly improves graphical performance
- Now you can start Operation recorder, Synchronizer and Screen recorder with the shortcut key(Ctrl + F1, Ctrl + F9, Ctrl + F5) at the home screen.
- Now the notifications of MEmu (Android) will show in Windows interface.(In notice center)
- More performance options for low-end PCs (with one or dual-core CPU) are now provided.
- When MEmu is running in virtual machines (without graphic card), DirectX mode will be the default option.
- Fix the occasional bug that icon and text cannot be displayed normally.
- Fix the occasional bug that the Synchronizer does not work.
- Fix the occasional bug that MEmu crashes at the 63% of the initialization on some laptops.
- Fix the occasional bug that MEmu cannot restart.
- Fix the occasional bug that the usage of CPU is too high.
- Fix the bug of Internet connection when setting DNS under NAT mode.
- Fix the bug that the shoot mode is invalid when entering full screen.
- Fix the bug that when entering, the letter V shows.
- Fix some other tiny bugs.
- 街球對決, You may now play this game without it crashing upon launch.
- Game of Thrones Conquest™, You may now install this game without errors.
Homepage – https://www.memuplay.com
- Windows Vista/ Windows 7 SP1/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 10
- Intel or AMD CPU (with Virtualization Technology support preferred)
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1 GB free system memory
- At least 2 GB of free disk space under installation path
Note: It’s not recommended to run MEmu App Player in another virtual machine software.