This suite lets you cleanly remove unwanted software from disk drives and dead references from the Windows registry.
WinTools.net Professional puts you in control of the Windows start up process, memory monitoring and gives you the power to customize desktop and system settings to fit your needs.
Also it ensures your privacy and keep sensitive information secure, adds more speed and stability for your connection.
- Clean Uninstaller. Use it for correctly removing software. Also for monitoring changes made to the hard drive, MS Windows registry and system files during program installations
- Scan Files. For periodic cleaning of your hard drive from dead references, junk and obsolete files produced by different software. These files and references remain on the hard disk and increase drive access time.
- Scan Registry. Use it periodic the MS Windows registry cleaning from unused applications remaining after uninstallation and from invalid references which decrease system speed and system loading time.
- Start Up Manager. This tool allows you to monitor, add, remove, enable and/or disable individual startup items. You can also adjust applications initialized during the loading process of the operating system.
- Tweak UI. This is a set of additional adjustments related to safety, system capacity and user preferences. And which are not included in the basic components of MS Windows.
- Net Tweaker. The tool is used for speed increasing of data transfer and for greater stability of connection by changing hidden network settings.
- The Privacy. This is a kit of tools which ensure your privacy and keep sensitive information secure. It consists of three basic parts: “Objects to Erase”, “Invisible Man” and “File Shredder”.
- Invisible Man. This tool is used for saving private information and its later restoration. This is useful if you don’t want any information saved by the system.
- File Shredder. This tool is for secure deleting documents, programs, and any other files without possibility to restore them.
- Memory Booster (free). This tool serves for monitoring, cleaning and optimisation of RAM. It is used for increasing of operation system performance and for releasing RAM for usage by other processes.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in WinTools.net Professional 17.3.1 (March 10, 2017):
- Main algorithms were updated
- Updated bmp pictures
- Minor changes of interface
- Updated lng-files
Homepage – http://www.wintools.net
Size: 2.03 MB