Windows Repair (by Tweaking.com) is a compact instrument that fixes most of Windows problems, such as registry errors, file permissions or problems with Windows Update, Windows Firewall, Internet Explorer, and more.
Malware and poorly installed programs can modify your default settings resulting in your machine working badly – or worse. Windows Repair can restore Windows original settings fixing many of these problems outright.
Often a program running on the system can get in the way of the repairs or even mess with them. By doing a Clean Boot with Windows Repair, no 3rd party programs will be running, lowering the process count to 45 or less.
The result is multiple. There is no other program interfering with the repairs. There are more system resources for the repairs. And the repairs themlseves will finish faster since the CPU. Memory and hard drive are not be under the same load they would be if all the other programs were still running.
Windows Repair can fix the following:
- Registry Errors,
- File Permissions Problems
- Internet Explorer Problems
- Internet Connection Problems
- Windows Updates Issues
- Windows Firewall Problems and more.
With Tweaking.com Windows Repair you can restore Windows original settings fixing many of these problems outright.
Pro version adds additional features and optimizations like:
- Automatic Updates,
- Enhanced Windows Drive Cleaner,
- Memory Cleaner,
- Windows Quick Link Menu
- Run Your Own Custom Scripts After Repairs,
- Run Speed Tweaks After Repairs
- Performance Enhancements and more.
New Windows Repair 4 Pro Additions:
- Streamlined, Updated Interface
- Permissions Backup and Restore of the Registry and File System
- Windows Firewall Cleanup Utility
- Missing Packages Registry Cleanup
- Unhide Files Tools – Important for Malware Cleanup
- Restore Default Printer Ports Repair
- Add Trusted Installer (Owner / Permissions) to Any File, Folder or .reg Key.
- Run Any Program as System Account
- Advanced, Powerful Windows Services Tools
- Comprehensive Help File
Changes in Windows Repair 4.5.5 (All In One):
- Fixed bug where in windows 10 and booting into safe mode Credential Manager (VaultSvc) service wasn’t starting.
Homepage – https://www.tweaking.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Size: 37.6 MB