Windows Repair (by Tweaking.com) is a compact instrument that fixes most of Windows problems, such as registry errors, file permissions or problems with Windows Update, Windows Firewall, Internet Explorer, and more.
Malware and poorly installed programs can modify your default settings resulting in your machine working badly – or worse.
With Windows Repair you can restore Windows original settings fixing many of these problems outright.
Often a program running on the system can get in the way of the repairs or even mess with them.
By doing a Clean Boot with Windows Repair, no 3rd party programs will be running, lowering the process count to 45 or less.
The result is multiple – there is no other program interfering with the repairs, and there are more system resources for the repairs, and the repairs themlseves will finish faster since the CPU, memory and hard drive are not be under the same load they would be if all the other programs were still running.
Windows Repair can do the following:
- Reset Registry Permissions
- Reset File Permissions
- Register System Files
- Repair WMI
- Repair Windows Firewall
- Repair Internet Explorer
- Repair MDAC and MS Jet
- Repair Hosts File
- Remove Policies Set By Infections
- Repair Icons
- Repair Winsock and DNS Cache
- Repair problems with .lnk (Shortcuts)
- Repair Proxy Settings
- Repair Windows Updates
- Repair Windows Installer (MSI)
- Repair File Association
- Remove Temp Files
- Unhide Non System Files
- Repair CD/DVD Missing/Not Working
- and more…
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10.
Changes in Windows Repair 3.9.28 (All In One):
- Updated default registry and file permissions for Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 as of April 25th 2017.
- Updated “Set Windows Services To Default Startup” with the services of the latest windows 10 build which went from 221 services to 465!
Homepage – http://www.tweaking.com
Size: 31.8 MB