jv16 PowerTools is the ultimate Windows Optimization, System Cleaning and Error Fixing Utility Suite. The program allows users to remove hidden traces of previously uninstalled software, to clean the Windows registry for optimal performance and stability, and to fix many registry-based problems with a single mouse click.
jv16 PowerTools optimizes, repairs, and maintains Windows based PCs making them running fast, safe, and free of problems.
This system optimizer contains 33 different tools. Each of these tools is carefully crafted with the experience of over 15 years of Windows utility and registry cleaning experience to form a solid foundation to give you a smoother and faster computer.
The highly improved multilingual user interface allows the software to be used in all major languages, while automatic backup and safety features make the program very safe to use.
This Macecraf’s software contains awesome performance and user interface improvements. That offer its ever expanding user base an elevated level of Windows performance, security and control. The benchmark test covers 133 different software products claimed to make Windows PCs work faster.
The Best Tools for Windows included in jv16 PowerTools:
- Clean and Fix my Computer. Finds and takes care of registry errors, unneeded registry junk, unneeded files, left-over temporary files, unneeded log files and much more. Everything in one go!
- Fully Uninstall Software and Leftovers. Lists and helps you to remove any software installed to the system, including left-over traces of old software you cannot uninstall by normal means.
- Control which Programs Start Automatically. See exactly which programs and DLL files start automatically with Windows and disable the ones you don’t really need. Makes it very easy to speed up the startup time of your computer.
- Speed up Computer’s Startup. Allows you to easily apply tweaks to Windows in order to improve its performance.
- Immunize My Computer. Easily block access from your computer to known malicious websites in order to improve your safety and privacy. Allows you to block adware and spyware by automatically modifying the Windows hosts file.
- Decrap my Computer. Allows you to easily mass uninstall software from your computer. This is especially handy for un-bloating new computers by removing the pre-installed software bloat that come with almost every new computer.
Other Awesome System Utilities for Windows included in jv16 PowerTools:
- Find and replace data inside files
- Find and replace data from Windows Registry
- Merge files
- Split files
- Remove files on reboot
- Wipe file
- and many others
- New Tool: Big File Finder. This tool allows you to easily find old and obsolete files from your computer, not only by their size but also based on when the files were last used. This tool is especially handy in finding old downloaded files that could be deleted.
- New feature: Dark Mode! Finally, the user interface supports Dark Mode. By default, the program automatically detects whether the Dark Mode is enabled in Windows and if it is, jv16 PowerTools starts in Dark Mode, too. You can also force the Dark Mode to be always used from the Settings.
- New feature: System Cleaner categories view allows you to easier see what results were found and also select them by category.
- New feature: Task Closer has been renamed to Task Manager and it now allows listing of running apps or processes, and it supports hiding of system related apps.
- Improved the overall cleaning performance of the System Cleaner and Software Uninstaller scans. For example, Software Uninstaller now finds up to 100% more data relating to installed software.
- Improved scan progress accuracy reporting.
- Improved browser tracking and advertising cookie detection and cleaning.
- Improved the safety of the System Cleaner scan by introducing a new safety option to the Settings.
- Major improvements to the user interface of the Finder and Duplicate Finder tools.
- Added an option to disable automatic reboot after System Cleaner scan. This is in Settings > System Cleaner.
- The scan progress screen now has uniform path capitalization and better column width management.
- After you download an updated version of the program via Tools > Check For Updates > Download New Version, the new versions setup file is automatically started.
- The Buy Now button in the Dashboard now uses the same mouse cursor (hand point) as the Buy Now button in the top window panel. It makes sense to use the same for both.
- Improved the accuracy of detecting installed software which do not correctly register themselves to the system, such as Forte Agent.
- The buttons now use better visual style and are bigger for improved readability.
- You can now open the main menu by right clicking the top window bar. Previously, the only way to open the main menu was to click the menu button in the top left corner.
- All the main tools now offer more information what they do and how they work.
- Finder and Duplicate Finder tools now remember if you change their Ignore Words settings. Before, the Ignore Words list was always restored to the default. Now the default list is only used when the tools are first used, and if user changes the ignore settings, those are remembered.
- Added a greetings text to the Dashboard, explaining how to use the product. This will be especially useful for first time users.
- The user interface of all the major tools now contain tips to help first time users and the added jv16 PowerTools logo in the results lists can also be Right Clicked to show the main menu.
- The installer now creates a start menu shortcut also for the Widget.
- Software Uninstaller’s Right Click > Show Data, as well as the uninstall confirmation screen now show the data alphabetically sorted, making it much easier to read.
- When a result list is updating, status bar no longer display the number of items selected as this number might be currently being updated.
- Improved data sorting in the result list. If rows contains same data in one column, the next column’s data is automatically used for sorting.
- Duplicate File Finder now also displays the more detailed progress per running scan module.
- The Settings screen now better supports smaller screen sizes and resolutions.
- Added a Size column to the Finder and Duplicate Finder results listing.
- New navigation bar icons and other general user interface improvements.
- Software Uninstaller could miss some installed software, especially if the software’s name included ‘for windows’, one example of such missed installed software was Seagate’s ‘Seatools for Windows’ which was not listed by Software Uninstaller at all.
- The app could incorrectly show in the bottom bar that a new version of the software is available for download.
- It was not possible to translate some elements of the Dashboard, because the texts were missing from the translation file (English.txt).
- The bottom part of the Dashboard could display an empty panel when an updated version release was detected.
- Some used settings of the hard drive information in Dashboard could make content of the Dashboard not to be fully visible.
- The scan progress could go up to 50% and then display the results. This could look misleading and let user think the scan only ran the half way. In reality, this was simply a cosmetic issue, the scan was fully run, the scan progress reporting simply did not work properly. Nevertheless, this is now fixed.
- The word ‘MB’ was not translated in Task Closer.
- System Cleaner could in some cases incorrectly display the default entry name of a registry entry as ‘hkey_root\key\ -‘ instead of the normal ‘hkey_root\key\ – @’ format. This was a cosmetic issue and did not affect the way the System Cleaner worked.
- The circular chart element in Internet Optimizer could contain visual artifacts.
- The Task Manager’s automatic task closing feature was showing an invalid scroll bar in the middle of the tool page.
- The top right corner button’s ‘Move this panel up’ and ‘Move this panel down’ did not work for the Statistics panel in Dashboard.
- The description text of System Cleaner could contain incorrect numbers and the caption of the Fix button was not updated correctly.
- The progress starting and ending graphics could contain visual artifacts such as horizontal lines.
- The results search panel could show up before the actual results were visible in Software Uninstaller.
- Dashboard’s Right Click menu option ‘Hide CPU and RAM using apps’ did not work in all cases without restarting the app.
- The System Cleaner could fail to delete software left-over type items.
- The System Cleaner could under some circumstances delete temporary files which were unselected from the results list by the user. This was a rare bug and only affected temporary file cleaning, not any other data type.
- Widget’s option to not show itself in the list of running apps did not always work.
- Some texts within the UI had typos.
- Hiding some hard drives in Dashboard using the Right Click menu worked, but if you tried to then show them again, the content of the hard drive bars remained empty.
- Choosing Select All when all the items of the result list are already selected, or choosing Select None when nothing is selected, could still have caused the program to show a Please Wait popup and cause few seconds of processing time when clearly none were required.
- Uninstalling software could in some cases show an incorrect warning about the uninstalled software being similar with software that is not being uninstalled.
- The top right corner panel buttons of the Dashboard could display incorrect color when the mouse cursor is over them.
Homepage – https://jv16powertools.com/
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 12.7 MB