jv16 PowerTools is the ultimate Windows Optimization, System Cleaning and Error Fixing Utility Suite. The program allows users to remove hidden traces of previously uninstalled software, to clean the Windows registry for optimal performance and stability, and to fix many registry-based problems with a single mouse click.
jv16 PowerTools optimizes, repairs, and maintains Windows based PCs making them running fast, safe, and free of problems.
This system optimizer contains 33 different tools. Each of these tools is carefully crafted with the experience of over 15 years of Windows utility and registry cleaning experience to form a solid foundation to give you a smoother and faster computer.
The highly improved multilingual user interface allows the software to be used in all major languages, while automatic backup and safety features make the program very safe to use.
This Macecraf’s software contains awesome performance and user interface improvements. That offer its ever expanding user base an elevated level of Windows performance, security and control. The benchmark test covers 133 different software products claimed to make Windows PCs work faster.
The Best Tools for Windows included in jv16 PowerTools:
- Clean and Fix my Computer. Finds and takes care of registry errors, unneeded registry junk, unneeded files, left-over temporary files, unneeded log files and much more. Everything in one go!
- Fully Uninstall Software and Leftovers. Lists and helps you to remove any software installed to the system, including left-over traces of old software you cannot uninstall by normal means.
- Control which Programs Start Automatically. See exactly which programs and DLL files start automatically with Windows and disable the ones you don’t really need. Makes it very easy to speed up the startup time of your computer.
- Speed up Computer’s Startup. Allows you to easily apply tweaks to Windows in order to improve its performance.
- Immunize My Computer. Easily block access from your computer to known malicious websites in order to improve your safety and privacy. Allows you to block adware and spyware by automatically modifying the Windows hosts file.
- Decrap my Computer. Allows you to easily mass uninstall software from your computer. This is especially handy for un-bloating new computers by removing the pre-installed software bloat that come with almost every new computer.
Other Awesome System Utilities for Windows included in jv16 PowerTools:
- Find and replace data inside files
- Find and replace data from Windows Registry
- Merge files
- Split files
- Remove files on reboot
- Wipe file
- and many others
- Scanning and cleaning speed of System Cleaner is now a lot faster.
- The program is now compatible with the upcoming Windows 11.
- Improved the Software Uninstaller’s ability to find and delete left-over data.
- The setup executable now also has the executable file information fields set, such as file comments.
- Reduced the size of log files created during System Cleaner usage.
- Added “Check For Updates” also to the Tools menu of the main window. Previously, it was only under the Help menu.
- Comes with updated Dutch, Polish, Russian and Swedish translations.
- Performing a full system cleanup with the System Cleaner can take a very long time, with the progress indicator seemingly stuck at 90% or at 99% in some systems.
- System Cleaner does not always find all the possible temporary files for removal.
- If you do a full system cleaning with System Cleaner, and then run the scan again, it can still show more items to clean. This can repeat for many times, if not forever.
- System Cleaner can fail to detect some broken shortcuts.
- Some parts of the Settings window UI are not rendered correctly in all screen resolutions and application window sizes making some texts of check boxes invisible.
- The Check For Updates screen can display a blank screen on some systems.
- If you abort a system cleaning session, the checkbox about restarting computer remains visible on screen for a few seconds while the progress screen should only contain information that the operation was aborted. This is a cosmetic issue, but fixed now nevertheless.
- In some systems, starting the app or running the Initial Setup could cause Windows to display error message saying “This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer”.
- When a message box is shown, it will by default display the blinking text caret (cursor). It can look a bit confusing as to why there is one. It’s now fixed. You can still place the caret there by clicking the message box text with your mouse cursor and select text for Ctrl + C.
- Running jv16 PowerTools on a screen with a very small resolution (e.g. 800×600 px), the navigation panel can be drawn without any content (no icons) and no texts.
Homepage – https://jv16powertools.com/
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 10.7 MB