jv16 PowerTools is the ultimate Windows Optimization, System Cleaning and Error Fixing Utility Suite. The program allows users to remove hidden traces of previously uninstalled software, to clean the Windows registry for optimal performance and stability, and to fix many registry-based problems with a single mouse click.
jv16 PowerTools optimizes, repairs, and maintains Windows based PCs making them running fast, safe, and free of problems.
This system optimizer contains 33 different tools. Each of these tools is carefully crafted with the experience of over 15 years of Windows utility and registry cleaning experience to form a solid foundation to give you a smoother and faster computer.
The highly improved multilingual user interface allows the software to be used in all major languages, while automatic backup and safety features make the program very safe to use.
This Macecraf’s software contains awesome performance and user interface improvements. That offer its ever expanding user base an elevated level of Windows performance, security and control. The benchmark test covers 133 different software products claimed to make Windows PCs work faster.
The Best Tools for Windows included in jv16 PowerTools:
- Clean and Fix my Computer. Finds and takes care of registry errors, unneeded registry junk, unneeded files, left-over temporary files, unneeded log files and much more. Everything in one go!
- Fully Uninstall Software and Leftovers. Lists and helps you to remove any software installed to the system, including left-over traces of old software you cannot uninstall by normal means.
- Control which Programs Start Automatically. See exactly which programs and DLL files start automatically with Windows and disable the ones you don’t really need. Makes it very easy to speed up the startup time of your computer.
- Speed up Computer’s Startup. Allows you to easily apply tweaks to Windows in order to improve its performance.
- Immunize My Computer. Easily block access from your computer to known malicious websites in order to improve your safety and privacy. Allows you to block adware and spyware by automatically modifying the Windows hosts file.
- Decrap my Computer. Allows you to easily mass uninstall software from your computer. This is especially handy for un-bloating new computers by removing the pre-installed software bloat that come with almost every new computer.
Other Awesome System Utilities for Windows included in jv16 PowerTools:
- Find and replace data inside files
- Find and replace data from Windows Registry
- Merge files
- Split files
- Remove files on reboot
- Wipe file
- and many others
Changes in jv16 PowerTools 126.96.36.1994
- Bug fix: Running the System Cleaner can make the program to either freeze or automatically close. This only happens in approximately 1 system per 45.
- 2) Bug fix: The Internet Optimizer scan can freeze and stay on the screen forever. Also a rare issue, under 1 system per 45.
- Bug fix: The Initial Setup or running of the scans may cause the program to display Not Responding in its window caption.
- Bug fix: Running the application cache cleaning feature of the System Cleaner can clean PowerDVD 19’s unused playlists.
- Bug fix: The font size inside the circular progress view in the scan progress screens can be set incorrectly, usually resulting a too large font size to be used.
- Bug fix: The Check For Updates screen may not always display a button to download the new version (if any is available).
- Bug fix: It’s not possible to translate the Restart PowerTools and Close PowerTools buttons in the user interface.
- Bug fix: If you change the program’s language but do not click either Restart PowerTools or Close PowerTools buttons, the program will wait forever. (It should automatically click the Restart PowerTools button as the UI says, but never actually does.)
- Bug fix: Uninstalling certain software can cause the program to get stuck and the uninstallation does not complete.
- Bug fix: Software Uninstaller does not always warn you if you are about to uninstall software without unininstalling a relating software. In these cases, there should be an extra confirmation message but it is not always shown.
- Bug fix: Command line parameters do not work. Even if you start the main executable as jv16pt.exe -uninstaller, it will only start the program normally with its main screen, not the Software Uninstaller.
- Bug fix: The Trans_Missing.txt file may contain items which do, in fact, exist in the current translation file.
- Bug fix: Uninstalling software with the Software Uninstaller can terminate the Windows explorer.exe process.
- Bug fix: Software Uninstaller can list Steam games or apps incorrectly under the Leftover Software category.
- Bug fix: The scans can start with the text “Starting” not correctly entered on the scan progress screen.
- Bug fix: Uninstalling Filezilla by Software Uninstaller makes the computer to reboot due to the Software Uninstaller failing to check the Reboot Later radio button.
- Bug fix: The System Cleaner and Software Uninstaller result lists can display large black boxes visual artefacts when scrolling the lists for the first time.
- Bug fix: Enabling the automatic error fixing mode from Settings causes the System Cleaner to fail with a blank white screen.
- Improved the overall performance of the program, from starting the first time and also the scan speed.
- Installing the software over any older version will now automatically uninstall the old version before installation. The previous version could only detect this and show an error message asking user to manually uninstall the old version before installing the new. Now it’s automatic.
- The Clean And Fix Everything button of System Cleaner is now bigger to make it easier to see.
- Changed the button caption of the System Cleaner report screen from “Close” to “View Results” to make it clearer that clicking this button will show you the scan results.
- The My Account data (the license owner name and email address) is now also saved to the Windows registry if an uninstallation key for jv16 PowerTools already exists there. This way, if you delete all of PowerTools files, the My Account data is still remembered and stored in the registry. This data is removed if you choose to uninstall the program. Also, the registry is not used unless you choose to add PowerTools to the Windows Control Panel during the installation.
- The circular scan progress indicator’s size is now better adjusted for the size of the window and the screen.
- Comes with updated translation files, such as updated Dutch.
- Improved the format of the Trans_Missing.txt to take into account the name of the translation in question.
- Improved the accuracy of Steam game and app detection of the Software Uninstaller.
- Greatly improved Software Uninstaller’s ability to detect software installation directories and software main executable paths.
- Reduced the frequency the program creates System Restore Points. For example, if you install the app and it creates a System Restore Point, there is no need to create one if you five minutes later run the System Cleaner or Software Uninstaller.
- Improved the overall smoothness of the scan progress screen. Less elements jumping around and resizing during the scan.
- The default action button of each tool is now highlighted and larger.
- Added a loading spinner also to the Settings screen. Now the Backups, Settings and My Accounts all start with the same way.
Changes in jv16 PowerTools 188.8.131.529:
- Fix: In some systems the Initial Setup and Software Uninstaller may freeze during scanning.
- Fix: The Duplicate File Finder may show “Range check error” when run.
- Fix: Clicking the Start button in File Cleaner or Duplicate File Finder without editing the default tool settings can cause the tool showing “Directory does not exist” error message.
- Fix: The Clean and SpeedUp My Computer does not always honor the Global Ignore List defined in the program settings for all types of registry errors.
- Fix: The Delete button in Clean and SpeedUp My Computer’s result view can incorrectly be captioned with “Uninstall” rather than “Delete”. This is purely a cosmetic issue.
- Fix: The Software Uninstaller does not honor the Global Ignore List.
- Improvement: Improved the safety of the temporary file detection in File Cleaner and Clean and SpeedUp My Computer.
- Improvement: Improved the accuracy of the Clean and SpeedUp My Computer.
- Improvement: Major improvements of accuracy and safety in the Software Uninstaller.
- Improvement: The program will no longer ask if you wish to restart your computer to collect more startup time information in the case the program’s trial period has already expired.
Homepage – https://jv16powertools.com/
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 7.60 MB