Auslogics BoostSpeed 12 is your one-stop PC maintenance and optimization tool. It is the ideal solution to speed up your computer and Internet connection. The program will clean up, speed up and fix your slow computer to make it run as fast and stable as new.
This powerful Windows optimizer also will boost Internet connections, tweak Windows to its peak performance, clean and defrag disks and the registry.
It’s a great way to speed up your PC and keep it clean and optimized. Start programs faster. Speed up computer start time. Increase Internet speed, optimize your Internet Explorer, Firefox and E-mail programs.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 12 will clean up disks and the Registry to speed up your computer and tweak Windows to its peak performance. Modify Windows settings, file system and services to greatly increase system performance.
This Auslogics software will keep monitoring your system for possible optimizations and let you know if such optimizations are possible. You can also run the System Optimization Wizard to periodically optimize your PC.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 12 Features:
- System Scan. Auslogics BoostSpeed has a brand new interface that allows you to jump straight in, selecting the desired actions. Your current system state is displayed in the main window. All major tasks, such as removing junk files, defragmenting disks and repairing registry errors can be done with just a couple of mouse clicks.
- File Recovery. This tool will recover accidentally deleted files or files deleted by virus attacks and software faults. It has the ability to preview photos and even documents while browsing through the list of found files.
- Disk Doctor. This tool checks your hard drives for problems related to bad sectors, lost clusters and directory errors. With Disk Doctor you will be able to recover data from unreadable sectors and monitor your hard drive health.
- Disk Explorer. It helps you track disk space usage. It will display an intuitive and easy to understand pie chart, that will show you the largest files and folders on your disks.
- Disk Defrag. It defragments files on your disks, so that they can be read and written faster. This greatly improves applications response time, system boot speed and overall computer performance.
- Disk Wiper. Wipes free space on an entire drive, making sure that files you have deleted previously can’t be restored. To provide extra security, Disk Wiper allows turning off System Restore while wiping a disk.
- Uninstall Manager. With this tool you can see all programs installed on your computer and uninstall any of them easily. Uninstall Manager shows you which programs you hardly ever use and warns if there are programs believed to be spyware or adware.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 12 Other Features:
- Internet Optimizer. This tool will speed up your Internet connection by optimizing numerous settings like Max MTU and RWIN specifically for the type of Internet connection you use.
- Tweak Manager. Offers you over 280 settings to customize your Windows, web browsers, e-mail clients and IM software. For instance, you can tune Windows visual effects, make computer boot faster and improve system safety.
- Duplicate File Finder. Useless duplicates waste your hard disk space and may also cause system slowdowns. Duplicate File Finder will help you to find and delete such files. By using this tool you can increase free space on your hard drive by up to 50%!
- File Shredder. Permanently deletes files, folders and the Recycle Bin contents, so your sensitive data cannot be restored.
- Startup Manager. Lists all the programs that start automatically on Windows boot or when you log on to your PC. You can easily manage the list by adding new programs and removing unnecessary startup applications.
- Service Manager. It will help you to identify and disable unnecessary services by providing comprehensive descriptions and recommendations for each running service.
- Task Manager. It lets you track all running applications and processes. It displays CPU, RAM and disk usage by individual program or process, as well as total consumption of system recourses.
- System Information. This tool will show hardware configuration and operating system details, as well as all programs and drivers installed on your PC.
- Rescue Center. It store all changes made by the program on your computer.
- Browser Manager. Provides detailed information, ratings for add-ons and toolbars installed in your web browsers, and lets you safely manage them.
Changes in Auslogics BoostSpeed 220.127.116.11 (2021-02-11):
- Resolved an error that occurred on program startup and affected a small number of systems.
- Resolved an issue with PC resource usage.
- Updated program manual to reflect the latest features and improvements.
- Resolved an Uninstaller bug.
- Corrected some localization errors.
- Fixed a few interface issues.
Changes in Auslogics BoostSpeed 18.104.22.168 (2021-01-26):
- Made some minor changes to interface design.
- Option to disable ads is now available in the free program version.
- Improved the installer to make the process simpler.
- Fixed bugs.
Changes in Auslogics BoostSpeed 22.214.171.124 (2020-12-29):
- Made some interface enhancements, including clear feature status info added to the dashboard.
- Fixed a localization bug in the Portuguese version.
- Resolved several reported bugs.
Changes in Auslogics BoostSpeed 126.96.36.199 (2020-12-10):
- The program now comes in 2 modes – Basic and Advanced – to accommodate users of any experience level.
- Program dashboard can now be customized to include the frequently used tabs and options for quick and convenient access.
- Add-ons Manager added to help sort through installed extensions and add-ons.
- New Multi Uninstall feature now allows removing several unneeded programs at once.
- Menu Manager added to allow adding/removing right-click menu options.
- New Compact OS feature helps reduce the size of system files.
- Many tools and features have been improved and enhanced to boost performance effect.
Changes in Auslogics BoostSpeed 188.8.131.52 (2020-10-07):
- Improved the program installer.
- Added the option to copy your license key from the menu.
- Fixed a number of minor bugs.
Changes in Auslogics BoostSpeed 184.108.40.206 (2020-07-29):
- Improved analytics
- Resolved multiple bugs
- Added Portuguese language
Changes in Auslogics BoostSpeed 220.127.116.11 (2020-06-15):
- You can now easily create a system restore point from BoostSpeed’s Rescue Center.
- The Ask a Question feature is now easier to access and use.
- The Maintain tab was improved with user convenience in mind.
- Error alerts are now easier to read and understand.
- User interface received some minor design enhancements.
- You can now have an interactive Performance Monitor icon right on your Desktop.
- Subscription expiration alerts will now appear 7 days and 1 day prior to term end.
- All known bugs have been fixed.
Changes in Auslogics BoostSpeed 18.104.22.168 (2020-03-17):
- Fixed the About tab to show correct subscription information.
- Resolved a bug with automatic PC scans and repairs.
- Fixed a number of minor bugs.
Changes in Auslogics BoostSpeed 22.214.171.124 (2020-03-01):
- Resolved 13 minor bugs and interface issues
Changes in Auslogics BoostSpeed 126.96.36.199 (2020-02-18):
- Resolved the issue a limited number of users had experienced during program installation
Changes in Auslogics BoostSpeed 188.8.131.52 (2020-02-07):
- Made a significant number of minor enhancements to user interface
Changes in Auslogics BoostSpeed 184.108.40.206 (2020-01-08):
- Ask a Question feature: added an in-program notification about new answers posted, so you don’t have to repeatedly check the forum.
- Startup Manager: made some minor interface improvements.
- Internet Optimizer: added support for the Edge web browse.
- Rescue Center: added the option to choose on which drive to store Rescue Center files.
- User Interface: changed some button colors.
Changes in Auslogics BoostSpeed 220.127.116.11 (2019-12-09):
- Localization bugs fixes.
- Added tech support phone number for France.
- Fixed critical bug.
Changes in Auslogics BoostSpeed 18.104.22.168 (2019-11-21):
- Resolved 26 minor bugs.
Changes in Auslogics BoostSpeed 22.214.171.124 (2019-11-07):
- Updated analytics engine.
- Fixed all known bugs.
Changes in Auslogics BoostSpeed 126.96.36.199 (2019-10-18):
- Analytics bug fixed.
- Minor bug fixed.
Changes in Auslogics BoostSpeed 188.8.131.52 (2019-10-15):
- Added German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Russian languages.
- Brand new Dashboard tab design.
- Minor design changes for One Click Scanner tab.
- Fixed all known bugs.
Changes in Auslogics BoostSpeed 184.108.40.206 (2019-09-11):
- Made some analytics improvements.
- Resolved a few user interface issues.
- Made some functionality improvements.
- All known bugs fixed.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Hard disk space: 100 MB
Memory: 512 MB
Recommended screen resolution: 1024×700
BoostSpeed 10 is currently available in English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish and Russian.
Size: 28.1 MB