Ashampoo Core Tuner enables you to use the complete power of your processor in the best possible way, while it hardly uses up any resources itself thanks to driver technology.
The optimization of single processes can take place fully-automatic or manually.
Furthermore, the new Live Tuner accelerates the start of new applications by instantly assigning all available resources, while the system is already working to full capacity.
Advanced users can also easily create own profiles for individual purposes, for example for playing computer games. With Ashampoo Core Tuner 2 you will quickly get a clear overview of the workload distribution of the whole system.
In addition, the program offers detailed ratings and functions for adjustment of services and autostart entries.
Take control of the processes on your system and experience optimal processor performance thanks to Ashampoo Core Tuner 2!
Instant one-click results
You don’t have to have a computer science degree to get all the benefits of Core Tuner. The program manages your processor cores for you to make full use of their power.
- One-click Auto-Optimize intelligently assigns the load of all the programs you’re currently running to make best use of all your processor cores.
- One-click Boost does the same for individual programs. Just select the program from the list and click Boost to give it more processor power.
- Live View shows you how all your processor cores are working in real time.
Fine-tuning for users who want more
If you want to really max out your machine’s performance you can manually fine-tune the core workload settings for every program you use. You can set the “priority” in five levels to adjust the amount of processor power each program gets. You can also specify how many processor cores each program gets to use. This can deliver particularly good results with modern graphics and video editing programs and other applications that make full use of multiple processors.
Every time you change a program’s settings a “profile” containing your changes is saved automatically and can be reused whenever you want. You can quickly return to your original settings or reload the profile to activate the saved settings in a single operation. You can also kill (terminate) programs that are stuck and processes that you suspect of malicious behavior.
Additional performance-enhancing tools
Ashampoo Core Tuner comes with two very useful additional tools that further enhance the power of your computer:
- Services Manager lists the background programs (“services”) that Windows starts automatically even though most users don’t need them. It explains what they are and enables you to turn them off. In addition to making more processor power and memory available this can also improve security, because some of these automatic services are actually security and privacy hazards.
- StartUp Manager lists all the programs and utilities that are started automatically every time you run Windows and lets you disable them if you don’t need them. Many applications automatically install such auto-start programs without asking or telling you and they then just run in the background all the time, wasting processor power and memory. This can also be used to identify malicious programs, which often also install themselves to start automatically.
Ashampoo Core Tuner Features:
- Optimal use and management of up to 8 core processors
- Automatic as well as manual assignment of cores and priorities
- Rule management with well-structured administration of all adjustments
- Profile management for the creation of own individual profiles with the following functions:
- Shut down open browsers (support of all renowned browsers)
- Start or stop of current services including recommendations for ratings
- Fully-automatic termination of running processes
- Predefined basic profiles for the individual adjustment or easy use
- Instant use of profiles with just a few clicks
- Optimized start of applications by focused assignment of computing power
- Management of autostart entries and services including ratings platform
- Visual display of system capacity of all processor cores as well as single processes
- New intuitive user interface
Homepage – https://www.ashampoo.com
Size: 13.3 MB