WinToUSB also support creating bootable WinPE USB drive, it can help you to transfer the contents of WinPE to the USB drive and make the drive bootable.
Additionally, WinToUSB can be booted on multiple computers. On the first connection, it automatically detects the system hardware, then downloads and installs the required drivers. So the next time it is connected to the same PC, it will instantly identify the proper tools.
Because not all software supports running on such an operating system, it is advisable that they be tested initially, preventing you from encountering difficulties later on, when you might depend on that certain utility.
Key features include:
- Easy-to-use wizard interface that provides step-by-step instructions for creating Windows To Go USB drive.
- Install Windows/WinPE from an ISO image or CD/DVD drive.
- Clone current Windows OS (Windows 7 or later) to a USB Drive as a Windows To Go Workspace.
- Use of a Non-Enterprise Edition of Windows 10/8.1/8/7 to create Windows To Go Workspace.
- Create Windows To Go on Non-Certified Windows To Go USB Drive.
- Windows 7 is not completely portable. You may have driver problems when booting on different computers, so highly recommend using Windows 10/8.1/8 to create portable Windows.
- Windows 7 does not have built-in USB 3.0 support, so Windows 7 will have to be booted from a USB 2.0 port.
- The common USB flash drives are very slow. It takes a long time to install and run Windows from a common USB flash drive, highly recommend using a USB hard disk, a Windows To Go Certified Drives or a SanDisk Extreme CZ80 USB 3.0 Flash Drive to create portable Windows.
- Windows To Go drives can be booted on different computers, so you can carry it to anywhere and use it on any computer.
- You need to be an administrator on the computer you are installing the WinToUSB on.
Changes in WinToUSB 4.1 (2018-07-10):
- Fixed bug: Failed to activate software license in some cases
- Automatic update check Improvements
- Fix other minor bugs
Homepage – https://www.easyuefi.com/wintousb/
Size: 5.35 MB