This is about you can install your Windows from flash drive or card, HDD, etc. to your computer or netbook. And this is not all it can do. WinToFlash can transfer your live CD or DVD to USB card, for example, BartPE.
After all you can erase your USB media and format it with Windows for everyday use. WinToFlash is likely to make a big difference to the way you work. It will make life a lot easier for you.
Quickly and simply install the program you needs and in no time at all you will find yourself writing essays on Windows and using your USB. The WinToFlash makes the job hassle free for you.
- Pull the contents of a Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/2012/8/10 install disc and prep the USB drive to become a bootable replacement
- Windows 32 bit and 64 bit full support
- Support all editions of Windows – Home, Professional, Media Center, Ultimate, etc.
- Transfer a Recovery CD or a tiny OS (BartPE based on Windows XP/2003, WinPE based on Windows Vista/2008/7/8/10) to a USB drive
- Wipe a USB media (destroy all data on it)
- Create a USB drive with emergency bootloader for Windows 2000/XP/2003
- Transfer MS-DOS to a USB drive
- Create a USB drive with Windows XP/2003 Recovery Console
- Format USB drive to FAT16 or FAT32
- Fine tune any option of FAT file system for better compatibility
- Fine tune any option of partitions table
- Select boot loader for a USB drive, like GRUB or Standard one
- Select partition type – CHS or LBA for better compatibility with some motherboards
- Create aswers file for Windows Setup. Add serial number, user name, etc.
- Windows Setup transfer process fine tune
- Check USB drive for file system errors after Windows Setup transfer process
- Fix some Windows Setup problems, like 0x6B BSOD
- AntiSMS function to fix boot blockers (send SMS to short number/buy something/etc. to unlock your PC problem) or viruses
- WinToFlash is portable application, you can carry around with you on a portable device and use on any computer
- Tranfer profiles support – save your transfer options and load it at any time
- Windows serial number encryption in profile with password
- Detailed log file
- Updates reminder
- Easy to use classic interface, like ntbackup utility
- Wizard with only two options for quick Windows Setup transfer
- Multilanguage support
- Now includes free WinToFlash Suggestor
Available languages: Albanian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
This software is free for non-commercial (at home or educational institution) use in base functionality. If you need additional functions you can buy Professional License. For business use – buy Business License.
Changes in WinToFlash 1.13.0000 (2017-11-07):
- Dramatically improved compatibility with Windows ISO images in the Multiboot mode. Now WinToFlash creates multiboot bootable USB from any Windows Setup ISO from Vista to 10 with any number of bootable WIM images in it
- Improved compatibility with modified Windows Setups in the Multiboot mode
- Fixed autoreboot problem in Windows Vista Setup on the multiboot bootable USB
- Added support for combined x86+x64 Windows 10 images from MediaCreationTool in the Singleboot and Wizard mode
- Tested under newest Windows core 10.0.16299
- Logging improved for better troubleshooting
Homepage – http://wintoflash.com/
Size: 13.4 MB