Smarty Uninstaller 4 is a software that allows you to completely uninstall programs (64 and 32-bit) installed on your system. It monitors the built-in application uninstaller and uses an advanced scan engine that deletes any program leftovers.
Smarty Uninstaller 4 allows you to launch the scan engine manually at any time to force uninstall a program with broken uninstaller.
In addition to the smart scan engine, Smarty Uninstaller provides you with an easy to use but effective feature – Smarty Snapshot.
It allows you to monitor the installation of new applications and detect every change made to your system during this process. These changes are saved to the snapshot, that can be accessed later at any time for review or complete uninstall.
Featuring an intuitive and modern interface, Smarty Uninstaller 4 displays in the main window all installed software, broken installations, system components and Windows updates. It allows you to uninstall unwanted applications in a few clicks. This program is also faster than standard Add/Remove Programs tool.
The grouping feature allows you to organize applications into logical groups and view grouped programs in separate tabs. You can add comments to installed applications which will be displayed on the main window when an application is selected.
Smarty Uninstaller 4 will show possible broken installations, installed programs, system components and Windows Updates. Allows you to group and sort applications the ways you like. Scans your computer for traces left by application and deletes them even if regular uninstaller does not work. Monitors application setup and saves a snapshot for complete uninstall in the future.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in Smarty Uninstaller 4.9.0:
- Added delete confirmation to the Autostart tab (Startup Manager utility)
- Improved startup time
- Faster initialization of the installed applications (desktop and Windows Store applications)
- Enhanced scan engine ensures fast cleanup of all leftovers
- Improved user interface
- Fixed Issue when icons weren’t displayed in the Application Analysis window
- Fixed Issue which prevented sorting in the registry values list (Application Details window)
- Fixed Issue causing some Windows Store applications to disappear from the list of installed applications
- Fixed Issue when applications with correct location were shown as “broken”
- Fixed Issue when .NET Framework 3.5 download was required on systems with .NET Framework 4 or newer
- Fixed Issue causing Windows Explorer to flicker after Open Install Location command
- Other minor fixes and improvements
Homepage – http://www.smartuninstall.com
Size: 6.22 MB