SiSoftware Sandra Titanium 2018 – the latest version of its award-winning utility. It includes remote analysis, benchmarking and diagnostic features for PCs, servers, mobile devices and networks.
SiSoftware Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is an information and diagnostic utility. It should provide most of the information (including undocumented) you need to know about your hardware, software and other devices whether hardware or software.
SiSoftware Sandra works along the lines of other Windows utilities, however it tries to go beyond them and show you more of what’s really going on. Giving the user the ability to draw comparisons at both a high and low-level.
Added new Overall Performance benchmarks for all major components (CPU, GPGPU, Video/Graphics, Memory/Cache and Disk) and thus simplified the Overall Computer Performance benchmark.
Also added hardware support and optimisations for brand-new CPU architectures (AMD Ryzen 2, AMD Vega GPGPU, future Intel) not forgetting GPGPU architectures across the various interfaces (CUDA, OpenCL, DirectX ComputeShader, OpenGL Compute).
SiSoftware Sandra, founded in 1995, is one of the leading providers of computer analysis, diagnostic and benchmarking software. The flagship product, known as “SANDRA”, was launched in 1997 and has become one of the most widely used products in its field. Nearly 700 worldwide IT publications, magazines and review sites use SANDRA to analyse the performance of today’s computers. Over 9,000 on-line reviews of computer hardware that use SANDRA are catalogued on our website alone.
Feature list of SiSoftware Sandra 2018:
- Processor Overall Index. A combined performance index of all major CPU-related benchmarks: Multi-Media, Scientific Analysis, Financial Analysis, Image Processing, Multi-Core Efficiency
- GPGPU Overall Index. A combined performance index of all major GPGPU-related benchmarks: Processing, Scientific Analysis, Financial Analysis, Image Processing, Memory Bandwidth, Memory Latency
- Video/Graphics Overall Index. A combined performance index of all major video benchmarks: Shader Processing, Memory Bandwidth, Media Transcoding
- Memory/Cache Overall Index. A combined performance index of all major memory and cache-related benchmarks: Memory Bandwidth, Cache Bandwidth, Memory Latency.
- Disk Overall Index. A combined performance index of all major disk-related benchmarks: File System Bandwidth, File System I/O, Physical Disk Bandwidth
- Overall Computer Index. A combined performance index of all component overall indexes (CPU, GPGPU, Video/Graphics, Memory/Cache and Disk)
While each benchmark measures the performance of a specific device (CPU, Memory, (GP)GPU, Storage, etc.), there is a real need for a benchmark to evaluate the overall computer performance: this new benchmark is a weighted average of the individual scores of the existing benchmarks:
- Native CPU Arithmetic, Cryptographic, Multi-Media (SIMD), Financial and Scientific: measures native processing performance using the very latest instruction sets (AVX512, AVX2/FMA, AVX, SSE2)
- .Net/Java Arithmetic: measures software virtual machine performance (e.g. for .Net WPF/Silverlight/Modern applications)
- Memory and Cache Bandwidth and Latency: measures memory and caches performance
- File System/Storage Bandwidth and I/O: measures storage performance
- GP (General Processing) / HC (Heterogonous Compute) (GPU/APU) Arithmetic, Cryptographic, Financial, Scientific: measures (GP)GPU/APU processing performance
- GP (General Processing) / HC (Heterogonous Compute) (GPU/APU) Memory Bandwidth and Latency: measures (GP)GPU/APU memory performance
Key features of Sandra Titanium:
- 4 native architectures support (x86, x64 – Windows; ARM, ARM64, x86, x64 – Android)
- Huge official hardware support through technology partners (AMD/ATI, nVidia, Intel).
- 4 native (GP)GPU/APU platforms support (OpenCL 2.0+, CUDA 9.0+, DirectX Compute Shader 10+, OpenGL Compute 4.3+, Vulkan 1.0+).
- 4 native Graphics platforms support (DirectX 12.x, DirectX 11.x, DirectX 10.x, OpenGL 4.0+, Vulkan 1.0+).
- 9 language versions (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional, Simplified), Russian) in a single installer.
- Enhanced Sandra Lite (Eval) version (free for personal/educational use, evaluation for other uses)
SiSoftware Sandra Titanium (2018) SP4c 28.69 Update:
- Reporting of Operating System (Windows) speculation control settings for the recently discovered vulnerabilities:
- Kernel Retpoline mitigation status in recent Windows 10 / Server 2019 updates
- Kernel Address Table Import Optimisation status (as above)
- L1TF – L1 data terminal fault mitigation status
- Hardware Support:
- AMD Ryzen2 (Matisse), Stoney Ridge support
- Intel CometLake (CML), CannonLake (CNL), IceLake (ICL) support (based on public information)
- CPU Benchmarks:
- Image Processing: SIMD code improvement (SSE2/SSE4/AVX/AVX2-FMA/AVX512)
- Multi-Media: Lock-up on NUMA systems (e.g. AMD ThreadRipper) thanks to Rob @ TechGage.
- Memory/Cache Benchmarks
- Return memory controller firmware version to Ranker
- GPGPU Benchmarks:
- CUDA SDK 10.1
- OpenCL: Processing (Fractals/Mandelbrot) variable vector width based on reported FP16/32/64 optimal SIMD width.
- Ranker, Price & Information Engines
- HTTPS (encryption) support for all engines as well as the main website
Homepage – https://www.sisoftware.co.uk
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows Client 7, 8.1, 10 (32-bit x86, 64-bit x64)
- Windows Server 2008/R2, 2012/R2, 2016, 2019 (64-bit x64)
Size: 162 MB