Futuremark PCMark Vantage is a PC benchmark for Windows Vista offering one-click complete performance testing. The software includes 8 PC tests covering photos, video, gaming, music, communication and productivity.
PCMark Vantage is based on a completely new rendering engine, developed specifically to take full advantage of DirectX10, the new graphics API from Microsoft. From desktops and laptops to workstations and gaming rigs, use PCMark Vantage and get more from your PC.
By combining full DirectX 10.0 support including SM4.0, Geometry Shaders, CPU and PPU tests and more, PCMark Vantage rewrites the legacy of being industry standard benchmark.
Futuremark PCMark Vantage can perform the complete system testing or test at the componenet level with a range of CPU and HDD tests.
Consumer Scenario Suites include the Memories Suite for digital image and video applications, the TV and Movies Suite for HD video task applications, the Gaming Suite for game (DirectX9) graphics performance, the Music Suite for audio task applications, and the Communications and Productivity Suites for gauging performance of searching, security tasks, application launch, browser functionality and word processing.
Each test suite generates performance scores that replicate real-world system performance for the applications selected.
PCMark Vantage Basic Edition includes everything you need to to get a PCMark score for your system. Upgrade to the Advanced Edition to unlock the full set of test suites, custom settings and other features.
PCMark Vantage Advanced Edition includes eight test suites covering digital memories, TV and movies, gaming, music, communications and productivity. PCMark Vantage offers both system and component level benchmarking in one easy to use application.
Designed to meet the specific needs of our business and industry customers, the PCMark Vantage Professional Edition unlocks all features including custom testing options, unlimited test runs, automation, and priority customer support.
Minimum system requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD CPU
- Memory: 1GB of system memory
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Hard drive: 1.7 GB free hard disk space
Changes in PCMark Vantage 1.2.0:
- Trial edition removed. PCMark Vantage Basic Edition is now free and can be run an unlimited number of times without registration or restrictions.
- The benchmark no longer tracks application focus, which helps avoid unintentionally ending the benchmark run. Using the PC for other tasks while running the benchmark will influence the benchmark score and should still be avoided.
- Now compatible with Windows 8, however, the TV and Movies suite requires DVD playback capability (MPEG2) which is not available in Windows 8 by default. The missing functionality can be added by purchasing the Windows 8 Media Center Pack from Microsoft. Without the Media Center Pack the TV and Movies suite is skipped with a score of 0.
- Windows Mail test now works in Windows 8.
- SystemInfo updated to version 4.15 for Windows 8 compatibility.
Advanced and Professional Editions:
- Fixed issues with opening saved benchmark result files.
Size: 667 MB
Use this key to unlock the full version: PCMVA-TQMV-KBDH-K1BV-1LFC-4YE6