Since 1994 Dr. Hardware is among the most advanced system information programs on the market. This program is made for beginners and professional users, for your desktop and notebook.
Dr. Hardware covers the whole machine and includes not only the common stuff (like processor detection etc.) but also some more sophisticated tests like hardware sensor, ATA/S-ATA/Atapi and network analysis.
This nifty little program lets you get under the hood of your operating system. It contains a package of tools to analyze all your Windows components.
Like other system tools, it makes inquiries into your Registry settings; beyond that, it makes calls to your processor, cache, memory modules, chip sets, and monitor. It also makes independent calls to your BIOS and I/O ports, helping you detect conflicts that are independent of your OS. Finally, the program tells you the benchmark of your computer.
Its depth of analysis separates Dr. Hardware from its competitors. It provides information about SDRAM modules; sensor chips and main-board chip set; and any type of device your PC might have, whether it's SCSI, EIDE, or PCI. It also provides benchmarks for the CPU, the video adapter, and CD-ROM and DVD drives. This latest release detects the latest processors, PCI devices, and main-board chip sets.
Dr. Hardware 2018 Features:
- Detailed analysis of core hardware and connected devices of personal computers
- Detects processor, BIOS, cache, bus system
- Detailed information for many current mainboard chipsets
- Examines harddisk, CD ROM, modem, VGA adapter
- Lists your (E-)IDE, ATAPI and SCSI devices
- Description of installed multimedia devices
- PCI list
- Scanner analysis via Twain interface
- SMBios analysis
- SDRAM detection and information (Serial Presence Detect Method)
- Analysis of mainstream sensors
- Network analysis
- Benchmarks for CPU, video adapter, harddrives, CD ROM/DVD, ASPI/SCSI devices, net drives
- List of used IRQ and DMA channels as well as I/O ports and memory areas
- Windows memory analysis, process and module list, system monitor
- Windows version information
- Internet Explorer / Firefox detailed info
- Monitor test screen
- Keyboard input test
- Burn-In and Rating test (registered version only)
New features of Dr. Hardware 2018:
- Support for Intel Core 8th generation processors (detection, temperature)
- Support for Intel chipsets Z370, HM175, QM175, CM238
- Reads temperature sensor from AMD Ryzen and AMD processors family 15H / Model 6XH
- Support for LP-DDR3 / LP-DDR4 and Hybrid Module (memory analysis )
- Updated rating test
- New benchmark reference systems
- Bugfixes and much more
Homepage - http://www.drhardware.de
Size: 3.22 MB