PassMark BurnInTest is the computer stability and reliability testing software for Windows and Linux. It is a tool that heavily loads all the major subsystems of a computer with the aim of thoroughly exercising the hardware in a PC in a short period of time.
BurnInTest will bring intermittent or hidden problems to the surface. After a successfully run the PC, you can use it with a much higher level of confidence. Also you can use BurnInTest by overclockers to verify system stability at high clock speeds.
PassMark BurnInTest is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability and stability.
PassMark BurnInTest Features:
- Assists in PC Troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- The best value professional burn-in tool on the market!
- The hottest, fastest CPU Burn In tool around!
- Avoid delivering D.O.A. (Dead on Arrival) hardware to your customers.
- Dramatically reduce your burn in times with multithreaded simultaneous testing of components.
- Build your image as a supplier of quality systems.
- Avoid costly downtime, system rebuilds and lost data.
- Test the stability of a system after configuration changes or hardware upgrades (critical for overclocking).
The Professional version also has a number of additional features such as tape drive testing, USB port testing, Serial and parallel port testing with the use of loop back plugs.
- Disk test, added some extra checks that block size is not invalid when starting the test
- 3D Test, changed default test size to 800×600
- 3D Test, DX12 test, made some changes so test window can be moved to a different screen location
- Management console, made some changes so that clearing the Machine ID in the report information dialog will close the current management console connection and allow the config (or the default values in machineid.dat) to be saved with a blank Machine ID. This will then be newly generated next time BurnlnTest is opened using that config and the connection to the management console is made.
- Memory test, made some changes so the test isn’t waiting longer than it needs to when running in conjunction with USB2 plugs or the USB test has errors before connecting to a plug (the memory test will wait for up to 1 minute before starting to allow USB plugs to connect and the USB3 benchmark test to run)
- CPU Test, added option to allow number of CPU test threads to be chosen Added a warning message when running the 3D DX12 test in conjunction with the GPGPU and CPU test at high duty cycles
- Logging, added duty cycle for the selected tests to the normal log output
- Fixed a crash on start up that could occur on Intel Baytrail systems due to an invalid MSR read
Homepage – https://www.passmark.com/products
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 47.6 MB