Futuremark 3DMark Vantage is a DirectX 10 video card benchmark test for Windows that is designed to measure your PC's gaming performance.
The benchmark uses a native DirectX 10 engine built to use all the features of the new API. Trusted by gamers worldwide to give accurate and unbiased results, 3DMark Vantage is the best way to consistently and reliably test DirectX 10 under game-like loads.
From desktops and laptops to workstations and gaming rigs, use PCMark Vantage and get more from your PC. By combining full DirectX 10 support including SM4, Geometry Shaders, CPU and PPU tests and more, 3DMark Vantage rewrites the legacy of being industry standard benchmark.
Futuremark 3DMark Vantage can perform the complete system testing or test at the componenet level with a range of CPU and HDD tests.
Compatible with Windows 8 when using the latest SystemInfo component. With four presents ranging from Entry to Extreme you can use 3DMark Vantage to test the gaming performance of all kinds of Windows 8 PCs from lightweight notebooks to high-end desktops.
- Test the DirectX 10 gaming performance of your Windows PC.
- Stunning real-time graphics push your DirectX 10 hardware to its limit.
- Includes two GPU graphics tests, two CPU tests and six feature tests.
- Four presets for testing everything from lightweight laptops to heavy-duty desktop PCs.
3DMark Vantage Basic Edition includes everything you need to get a 3DMark score with the Performance preset. Upgrade to the Advanced Edition to unlock additional presets, feature tests and custom settings.
3DMark Vantage Advanced Edition is the Gamer's Benchmark that will give you the complete DirectX 10 benchmarking toolkit. All four presets from Entry to Extreme, custom settings, six extra feature tests, and unlimited results storage.
3DMark Vantage Professional Edition is designed to meet the needs of our business customers, 3DMark Vantage Professional Edition includes custom testing options, command line automation, offline results option and priorty support.
The Advanced and Professional Editions include six additional feature tests. These tests do not affect the 3DMark score, however, they can provide you with a greater understanding of your hardware's strengths.
The Advanced and Professional Editions introduce Presets, predefined combinations of visual quality settings which scale the test load and let you test everything from entry-level to high-end hardware. The output is scaled automatically if your display does not support the required resolution for each preset.
- Access to all option Presets
- Custom testing options
- Access to all Feature tests
- Unlimited number of test runs
- Pro online features
Changes in Futuremark 3DMark Vantage 1.1.3:
- New installer technology (similar to 3DMark and PCMark 8).
- SystemInfo updated to v4.25.366 to improve hardware detection.
- User interface now shows all GPUs present in the system.
- Fixed a few rare crashes within the user interface.