Vit Registry Fix application was designed to be a powerful program for cleaning the registry of errors and outdated data. The program has a powerful tool for automatic scanning and removal of many different types of errors.
Vit Registry Fix can find more than 50 varieties of options for errors in the registry.
Users have the possibility of manual removal of keys from software sections. You can easily delete the recently opened files history on their Windows OS.
Vit Registry Fix comes with some separate programs.
One for the optimization of physical damage and fix the registry files. Another one for removal of temporary or old files, and other unnecessary files (including Web browsers). A third for managing programs automatically loaded at startup and the fourth for a convenient and proper disposal of installed applications.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Homepage – https://www.vitsoft.net
Size: 3.42 MB
In addition, program can find and remove labels from incorrect references, uninstall programs, create full backups of the registry and more.
- A powerful automatic search of errors
- Cleaning History lists
- Manual cleaning program settings
- Find and delete on disks the wrong shortcuts
- Creating a backup before deleting errors
- Optimizing files of the registry
- The creation of full and partial backups of the registry
- Disk Cleanup of temporary and other unnecessary files
- Manage a list of programs at startup system
- Managing uninstall the programs
- Working in a portable mode on removable drives
Changes in Vit Registry Fix Pro 12.9.4:
- Fixed the work of checking and downloading updates. Important: the program needs to be downloaded and installed manually over the old version!
- A small improvement in the search for errors in the registry and minor corrections.
- Minor general fixes by users request