Registry Trash Keys Finder (TrashReg) is an advanced Registry cleaning tool. The main function of RTKF is to allow the removal of unnecessary keys from the Windows Registry.
Many programs leave keys in the Registry. Even after programs removal using an uninstallation facility provided with the programs themselves.
RTKF allows you to decide whether to delete or leave the keys found. An additional effect (it may be the main aim for some users) of removal of these keys is the “revival” of some programs trial versions after the initial trial period has expired.
The program RTKF is not a “crack” but is an addition to other “serious” Registry cleaning software. No breach of software license agreement of the programms in use which “remains” are found by TrashReg takes place: nothing is “patched” into EXE files and their action is not traced by special “spies”.
Registry Trash Keys Finder is safe software. It does not install adware or spyware. It does not change any system settings. It does not install any system drivers. It does not install any files to Windows system folders. Registry Trash Keys Finder installs all its files to its installation folder path to which you can specify during the installation. You can easily uninstall the software simply by deleting this folder.
Registry Trash Keys Finder features:
- Fast search for Registry trash keys. In most cases one will find some trash even after any advanced Registry cleaner.
- Standalone global search for NULL-embedded Registry keys (so-called ‘Hidden keys’). One may see content of any ‘Hidden key’ found and also delete it.
- Easy to use scripting files “*.del” with simple syntax for deleting ‘Hidden keys’ and the keys which are locked by some applications, or when there are no access rights for their deleting. (TrashReg registers *.del file extension in your system and as result you can execute the del-script just by double-clicking it in Windows Explorer).
- Ability to create backup Registry files before key deleting (or just by user request).
- Rapid “Jump to Regedit” function (also avaiable with command line /j=[regpath] switch).
- An unique feature: “Open in Regedit” Shell command for .reg and .key Registry files, which quickly opens the first valid Registry path found inside the given files.
- Automatic cleaning modes for batch usage and also for periodical autocleaning.
- There are a few command line switches, which give some additional features to advanced user.