Registry First Aid scans and corrects registry errors. Your Windows registry will be always clean and correct. Registry First Aid scans registry for orphan file or folder references, invalid font references, obsolete Start Menu items, invalid fonts, shared DLLs, application paths and more…
Registry First Aid scans the Windows registry for orphan file or folder references, finds them on your drives that may have been moved from their initial locations. And then corrects your registry entries to match the located files or folders.
In addition, if your registry has links to files of deleted applications, Registry First Aid will find these invalid entries and remove them from your registry.
With Registry First Aid, your Windows registry will be always clean and correct. That helps your programs load faster and speeding up your computer.
Not all software un-installations do a complete job leaving behind numerous nagging file references in the Windows registry pointing to files that no longer exist. In time, you can end up with hundreds of these files that may slow down your computer and cause software to lock up, requiring a hard reboot of your computer.
Also, if you’ve moved your programs from one drive to another, you can break the file links that a program needs. Registry First Aid will find these files and folders that you’ve moved on your hard drive and help you correct the registry entries that point to them.
Registry First Aid allows you to:
- find and correct:
- invalid file/folder references
- invalid font entries
- obsolete Start Menu items
- invalid application paths
- invalid shared DLL references
- obsolete and unused software registry entries
- invalid known DLL registry references
- invalid file associations
- search the registry for several strings at once
- defragment registry files
- create registry snapshots, find changes made to the registry and create “undo” and “redo” files for any modified registry key
- review folders where invalid registry keys refer
- review registry entries with RegEdit where invalid items reside
- create full registry backups before any changes, so you can always restore your Windows registry to its initial state
- create small registry backups of modified registry entries, so you can always restore only modified entries
- restore any particular modified registry entry to its initial state
- search for a modified registry entry in all backup files
- save the list of found invalid entries into a text file
- print the list of found invalid entries
- schedule automatic registry scan
Platinum version also allows to control auto-run programs, installed software, “Open With..” dialog, Browser Helper Objects (BHO), Internet Explorer menus and toolbars.
Changes in Registry First Aid 11.3.0:
- New “Scan Options” page in the Settings Dialog with options how to scan and backup registry;
- Registry Restore: default sorting of backup files by Date Created – recent date at the top, remembering last sorted column and sort direction
- Now free trial will scan and fix all entries in some registry categories; a full set of registry categories is avaiable in registered version
- Many interface enhancements;
- Some language files updated
Homepage – https://www.rosecitysoftware.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Server 2003 and 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 8.91 MB