The O&O RegEditor is integrated in O&O BlueCon and is similar in structure to the well-known Windows RegEdit. The O&O RegEdit provides full access to the Windows registry database.
Windows registry stores the settings for numerous Windows services, programs and drivers. Changing or creating system and program settings belongs to the daily routine of every Administrator.
This Registry Editor makes working with the registration database significantly easier. It comes with an eminently user-friendly application, but it is through it’s portability that it really makes the life of an Administrator much easier.
Warning! The incorrect use of O&O RegEditor can cause sever problems affecting the whole system and may necessitate reinstalling the operating system.
Before making changes to the Registry database in Windows, you should make a backup copy of all important computer information with an imaging program, such as O&O DiskImage.
O&O cannot guarantee that problems caused by the incorrect use of O&O RegEditor will be repairable. You accept full responsibility for using O&O RegEditor.
- Starts from portable storage media
- Creates, manages, imports and exports Favorites
- Uses frequently needed keys as preset Favorites
- Copies complete branches
- Simplified editing and comfortable search function
- Import and Export of XML files
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Server 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in O&O RegEditor 12.0 Build 2172:
- Some German language systems experienced a crash due to incorrectly assigned resources
Homepage - https://www.oo-software.com
Size: 4.23 MB